Options

Replies

• jlover88
    Options
    That's amazing!! You look fab!!! All the hard work has paid off :happy:
  • xASHYxSMASHYx
    xASHYxSMASHYx Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Wow girl you look amazing! You inspire me to dust off my 30 day shred dvd and get back to it lol. Keep up the great work!
  • lexximan
    lexximan Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    WOW AMAZING!!!!!!!!
  • nikki1anna
    Options
    you look great!! you're an inspiration!
  • hutc9939
    Options
    You are truly a beautiful girl! Your results are amazing. Congratulations!
  • sarabelle0
    sarabelle0 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look wonderful, girl! Great achievement!
  • Cheylaing
    Options
    Thats amazing results..your hardwork has paid of..well done x:-)
  • kardsharp
    kardsharp Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    You lokk healthy and beautiful! Keep up the good work. Looking forward to the next set of pics.

You are my inspiration today! Thnak you

Namaste, Kristine
  • fallonlaree
    Options
    WOW is all I can say!! You are kicking some butt!!! Talk about inspiration!! I have heard about this 30 day shred from a number of people since I started MFP, but I'm always weary of those fitness tapes because I'm bigger than most people and didn't know if it was something to help lose weight vs just losing a little and toning, but it looks like it really worked for you - so i'm definitely going to look into it now!!! KEep up the amazing work!!
  • JBrown9538
    JBrown9538 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Wow! Good for you!!!
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    Whoaaaaaaaa! You look damn good.
  • perpetuallyfit
    perpetuallyfit Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    INCREDIBLE!

I am going to try to get ChaLEAN Extreme & possibly Turbo Fire, soon!
  • cmg4721
    cmg4721 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    amazing job!! keep up the fantastic work!!
  • michelleellis
    michelleellis Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    WOW TERRIFIC JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • melruiz5
    melruiz5 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    AWESOME Job! I'm doing 30 day Shred also, I hope to see results similar to yours WAY TO GO!
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    amazing! you're beautiful!
  • TonyaCrego
    TonyaCrego Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I tried doing this the other day and the pictures wouldn't work, hoping they do now!!
    I had a hard time sticking to the dvd for 30 days in a row but I've done it a total o 40 days over a span of 2 months. i had done the 30 day Shred in March and started Ripped in April. i had great results with the Shred with 16 pounds lost and 19.35 inches, hoping or similar results with Ripped and thankfully I did. I've lost 18 pounds and 14.25 inches with Ripped! Thank you Jillian!! With the 3 months of doing Jillian workouts I lost a total of 34 pounds and 33.60 inches:) I also do extra cardio 2-3 days a week and *try to eat my 1200 calories a day, and I don't eat my exercise calories. I am now starting Turbo Fire, and hop to be able to lose my remaining 25 pounds with it!!

Before the Shred:
    b30ds.jpg

You are such a beautiful girl! Great job on the weight loss! Keep it up! :)

After the Shred and Start of Ripped:
    a30ds.jpg

After Ripped:
    a30r.jpg

*my doctor has me on a 1000-1200 calorie diet a day, there are days where I am under. I know here the 1200 calorie thing can be something people get upset over, but I'm doing what my doctor has suggested and what has worked for me!!
  • imthemama060811
    imthemama060811 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! I just started the 30DS today, thinking about doing the ripped in 30 when im done.. Great Job!!
  • MisszObrien
    Options
    Jealous !!!! Your Loooook FAB !!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!