Options

Replies

• bekylouisex3
    bekylouisex3 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing congrats!!!!! :smile:
  • theresa029
    Options
    wow! you look so gorgeous! congratulations! :)
  • kimsciolino
    kimsciolino Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!! You are Beautiful!!!
  • smartell2bys
    smartell2bys Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!!
  • anberlingasm
    Options
    You look AMAZING, well done!
  • blynn2708
    blynn2708 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! Great job! You are definitely an inspiration!
  • boelyn
    boelyn Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    That is brilliant x you look amazing and as long as your working with your Dr who cares what any one else thinks.......very inspirational x :smile:
  • malibulu
    Options
    wow! Well done! your body shape looks very similar to mine. I'm doing the 30 day shred, and I got to day 6 but I had to take a couple of days off due to pulling something in my thigh, and doing a 4 mile cross country charity run yesterday, complete with swamps, streams, fields and walls to climb. lol

I hope I can get my midriff to shrink to the entent yours has! I'll be so chuffed if it does :-)
    Well done! Be proud!!! :-)
  • juliekaiser1988
    juliekaiser1988 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Simply Awesome!!!
  • juliekaiser1988
    juliekaiser1988 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    May I ask: What is the 30 day shred anyway?

I'm a runner/ hiker, so I don't recognize that.

Thanks for info-

Julie
  • LaTee21
    LaTee21 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting. I wasn't inspired to do the 30 day shred this morning but now I am.
  • PercivalHackworth
    PercivalHackworth Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    Waw - we clearly see the difference, you are beautiful. Congratulations :-)
    Keep it up!
  • DaKreenPanana
    Options
    THIS REALLY GIVES ME MOTIVATION TO STICK WITH THE 30DS. THANKS SO MUCH FOR POSTING!!!!
  • MaddoxsMommy
    MaddoxsMommy Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Jeez fantastic results!!! Great work woman! Keep it up!
  • sasbw27
    sasbw27 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job, you look great!
  • clintbritt3
    Options
    Great job!!!!! You look amazing and you are a VERY beautiful girl :)
  • dollymixsix
    Options
    Fabulous, that is SOME dedication.
  • mad4beinhere
    mad4beinhere Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    May I ask: What is the 30 day shred anyway?

I'm a runner/ hiker, so I don't recognize that.
    Thanks for info- Julie
    Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred, has three levels and she suggest 10 days at each one. if your already fit, do day one level 1 then go to day 1 level 2.
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    I tried doing this the other day and the pictures wouldn't work, hoping they do now!!
    I had a hard time sticking to the dvd for 30 days in a row but I've done it a total o 40 days over a span of 2 months. i had done the 30 day Shred in March and started Ripped in April. i had great results with the Shred with 16 pounds lost and 19.35 inches, hoping or similar results with Ripped and thankfully I did. I've lost 18 pounds and 14.25 inches with Ripped! Thank you Jillian!! With the 3 months of doing Jillian workouts I lost a total of 34 pounds and 33.60 inches:) I also do extra cardio 2-3 days a week and *try to eat my 1200 calories a day, and I don't eat my exercise calories. I am now starting Turbo Fire, and hop to be able to lose my remaining 25 pounds with it!!

Before the Shred:
    b30ds.jpg

After the Shred and Start of Ripped:
    a30ds.jpg

After Ripped:
    a30r.jpg

*my doctor has me on a 1000-1200 calorie diet a day, there are days where I am under. I know here the 1200 calorie thing can be something people get upset over, but I'm doing what my doctor has suggested and what has worked for me!!

Truly amazing - how are you doing now? Has your Dr changed your plan? You must be at goal now I'd think you were doing so well. :smile:

Huge Congrats on your progress.
  • franks1wife
    Options
    I am amazed at your results! That took real dedication to stick with it. Hurray for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!