My Ripped in 30 Results with Pictures!!

Options

Replies

• mghostkeeper
    Options
    You look Amazing!!!! God Job!!! So exciting fo me to see because I just bought a 3 DVD pack of hers yesterday at Costco :) Do you mind if I add you for inspiration?
  • brentsblog
    brentsblog Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Fantastic result!

I'll sum it up in one word 'Smokin'

Keep up the good work
  • NicolettetheGreek
    NicolettetheGreek Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL!! FANTASTIC!! I KNOW I AM IN CAPPS BECAUSE I AM SO FREAKING HAPPY!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • HollyRutledge
    HollyRutledge Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Freakin AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Trinketona
    Options
    Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww you look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • CindyCountingCalories
    Options
    Great job! You look fantastic!
  • amande79
    Options
    you are so cool! Seeing before and after pictures really helps my motivation -it can be done ! You look so fresh and pretty, well done.
  • neff_burgz91
    Options
    WOW I'm starting the 30DS today! Hope I get amazing results like this! Well done! x
  • wittlelacey
    wittlelacey Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    In case you weren't aware, you have flawless hair and a perfect smile to match :)
    But besides that! You look incredible :D
  • steffihoney
    Options
    You look awesome!! Keep up the great work!!!
  • viclee1
    viclee1 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    very nice! You look amazing! I bet you feel great!
  • kmartinko
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! Congratulations. Thanks for posting the pics. You give me hope and you are very lovely.
  • JuliesZenpuppy7400
    JuliesZenpuppy7400 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I started 30 Day Shred on last Friday and my legs are still killing me 2 days later but seeing your results especially in your stomach area will get me back asap to doing the video again along with my cardio!! Thanks for sharing!!!!
  • amandahahn85
    amandahahn85 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look great! And you are a beautiful girl (both before and after!) :flowerforyou:
  • longingforcontrol
    Options
    wow you really look amazing =)
  • trchristy
    trchristy Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    you look amazing what a transformation... Keep up the good work ;)
  • LethalBeauty
    Options
    awesome job!! you look great :D
  • no1belongs
    Options
    you look great i would say people get concerned about the 1200 cal thing more when a person who hasnt consulted there doctor just choose to do it. you however have consulted your doctor who you should be able to trust. i would just make sure you are getting all your proper nutrients in, and to consult a nutritionist if that is an issue or maybe an issue for you. good luck in your journey!
  • tubbyelmo
    tubbyelmo Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, my Shred dvd is getting looked out when I get home today for SURE! You look wonderful honey, always beautiful but now you glow with health too, and what a lovely figure!
  • Jennifer076
    Jennifer076 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great, maybe I need to purchase the 30 day shred.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!