June Exercise Challenge!

20,000 cals or 1,200 minutes by midnight June 30th!

Aim high! Don't let that number scare you, beak it down :)

1,200 minutes is less than 40 minutes a day!

You can check in with you numbers/progress here daily or weekly.

Add me and anyone participating as a friend to get updates & motivation in our newsfeeds :)

Anyone want to join me?

Replies

• ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    im in. i will certainly give it a good go.
  • westo22
    westo22 Posts: 76 Member
    I really do but I just don't have the time to commit to 40 minutes a day. Life happened.
  • iva001
    iva001 Posts: 162
    Ill join you!!! BTW, what is this June Shred i keep hearing about. Is this the same thing?

5002082.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • stephaniezoundi
    stephaniezoundi Posts: 1,148 Member
    I'm definately in! Going to add a ticket to track my progress on this challenge :)
  • jennyph2006
    jennyph2006 Posts: 356 Member
    im in
  • reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
    I'm in! the extra cardio motivation I need!! Are you going to be our drill sargeant :)
  • Amanda993
    Amanda993 Posts: 51
    IN!!
  • jaded_rose
    jaded_rose Posts: 298 Member
    I'm in.
  • Claire739
    Claire739 Posts: 114
    count me in too!
  • HartJames
    HartJames Posts: 789 Member
    I really do but I just don't have the time to commit to 40 minutes a day. Life happened.

Such a pet peeve to hear that- honestly, I worked two jobs (140 hrs a wk), literally did not sleep on Sunday nights and was a single mom with zero help when I used to work out for at least an hr every single day. Losing weight happened ;)
  • txbabes1
    txbabes1 Posts: 31
    I'd love to join you!! 1200 minutes of exercise is my goal now!!
  • HartJames
    HartJames Posts: 789 Member
    No the Shred is a Jillian Micheals workout program. This is just us, a goal and some accountability :)
  • wheelieblade
    wheelieblade Posts: 323
    yeah I'll give it a go
  • westo22
    westo22 Posts: 76 Member
    Have fun good luck.
  • iva001
    iva001 Posts: 162
    I'm definately in! Going to add a ticket to track my progress on this challenge :)

How do I get that second ticket??!??
  • reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member

Such a pet peeve to hear that- honestly, I worked two jobs (140 hrs a wk), literally did not sleep on Sunday nights and was a single mom with zero help when I used to work out for at least an hr every single day. Losing weight happened ;)

last night, I was running at 11!! I'm usually in bed by 9:30-10, so for me that is late...but since life(ball games) happened last night, I had to do it later than I wanted.
  • acable178
    acable178 Posts: 9 Member
    Okay, I'm in :smile:
  • ♥Amy♥
    ♥Amy♥ Posts: 714 Member
    I'm in :)
  • ♥Amy♥
    ♥Amy♥ Posts: 714 Member

How do I get that second ticket??!??

You can go to tickerfactory.com and create one. Click where it says Exercise ticker and then input your data.
    HTH!
  • rori_74
    rori_74 Posts: 111 Member
    I'm in , i could use the motivation :))