Replies

• stephaniezoundi
    stephaniezoundi Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    woohoo! I'm 1/4 of the way there :bigsmile:
  • westo22
    westo22 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I really do but I just don't have the time to commit to 40 minutes a day. Life happened.

Such a pet peeve to hear that- honestly, I worked two jobs (140 hrs a wk), literally did not sleep on Sunday nights and was a single mom with zero help when I used to work out for at least an hr every single day. Losing weight happened ;)

I'll admit, I was a bit irritated by this post but it has brewed in my head and I know it is because I would scold myself for making excuses. I know its late but I am done with excuses and I am going to bust *kitten* to try and make up the 9 days lost.

Cheers for getting in my head, maybe it's what I needed to get where I want to be. : )
  • Back2Biz
    Back2Biz Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Still going strong... I just added crunches on the exercise ball. Owwww!
  • HartJames
    HartJames Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    AWESOME :)
    I really do but I just don't have the time to commit to 40 minutes a day. Life happened.

Such a pet peeve to hear that- honestly, I worked two jobs (140 hrs a wk), literally did not sleep on Sunday nights and was a single mom with zero help when I used to work out for at least an hr every single day. Losing weight happened ;)

I'll admit, I was a bit irritated by this post but it has brewed in my head and I know it is because I would scold myself for making excuses. I know its late but I am done with excuses and I am going to bust *kitten* to try and make up the 9 days lost.

Cheers for getting in my head, maybe it's what I needed to get where I want to be. : )
  • mooglie
    mooglie Posts: 4
    Options
    hi all, a little late but I'm in too : ) cheers! Just started exercising again a few days back so I gotta play catchup alright!
  • MAK_01
    MAK_01 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Didn't post yesterday and only have a minute to post today. Got in 45 minutes yesterday and 58 today. Heading off to walk in a Relay for Life. I'm hoping it dosn't pour rain on us!

Have a great evening everyone! Keep up all the hard work!
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    I did 306 calories between yesterday and today. I am feeling pretty under the weather. Hopefully I will have more energy tomorrow.
  • NanoReefDiver
    Options
    Got in 21 mins of Belly Dance, 71 mins of Just Dance 2, 40 mins No More Trouble Zones, and 16 mins of the P90x ab ripper today! I took it easy yesterday but today gives me 700 mins for the week! Woohoo! Ticker is up to date :happy:
  • rgustin
    rgustin Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Ticker updated...I'm going to have to work harder!!!
  • psb13
    psb13 Posts: 629
    Options
    passed 400 minutes today!! so far, so good!!
  • zumbariffic
    Options
    Dont you hate how kids sports keeps us moms from being healthy?
  • Evrgrn247
    Evrgrn247 Posts: 15
    Options
    I'm in sounds great
  • MamaGraves2
    MamaGraves2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone is pushing through and working hard. It feels so good to take the time for yourself and exercise. Have a great weekend!
  • ChristinaRamos
    Options
    I'm at 582 minutes of exercise in June! 618 minutes left to complete the challenge!
  • jgdragonfly411
    Options
    I'm late, but I'm totally in on this. Technically I've burned more calories in the past 9 days, but I'm just going to start with today and bust my tail to do this!!!!!!!
  • dturn56
    dturn56 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That's what my sister tells me is an ...."EXCUSE"!!! lol We just have to make wise choices! Believe me...I struggle with this everyday...but no more ~ because I know if I choose to not exercise...then I will only stay fat & then wonder "why isn't anything working?"
  • angelblue510
    Options
    I'm totally in, what a great idea! :]
    I love the community on here, it REALLLLLLY helps!
  • dturn56
    dturn56 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I really do but I just don't have the time to commit to 40 minutes a day. Life happened!

That's what my sister tells me is an ...."EXCUSE"!!! lol We just have to make wise choices! Believe me...I struggle with this everyday...but no more ~ because I know if I choose to not exercise...then I will only stay fat & then wonder "why isn't anything working?"
  • HartJames
    HartJames Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    I'm late, but I'm totally in on this. Technically I've burned more calories in the past 9 days, but I'm just going to start with today and bust my tail to do this!!!!!!!

I started on June 4th and didn't add cals from the 1st-3rd either. The amounts I chose took into consideration that days had already passed. Still totally doable to make it in on minutes especially at this point :)
  • psb13
    psb13 Posts: 629
    Options
    462 minutes total so far...so far so good!! :bigsmile: