Replies

• loulou384
    loulou384 Posts: 1
    Options
    i'm in! great idea!
  • reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Didn't get to workout yesterday, went to the Women's Softball World Series and being outside in the heat and I wanted to go straight to bed and not work out :( I'm at 1500 calories, need to turn it up a few notches!!!
  • ChristinaRamos
    Options
    I will do it!!!! That should be easy!!!!!
  • xreinvention
    xreinvention Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in! I know I'm going to have to work extra hard seeing as I'm starting late (About 50 minutes every day) but I really need something to kick my butt in gear!
  • MamaGraves2
    MamaGraves2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Happy monday everyone! Today is the start of a new week so let's keep pushing harder! :smile:
  • tbever
    tbever Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Did a total of 90 minutes of exercise today! 3.5 miles walk/jog and 30 minute bike ride with my little one!
  • stephaniezoundi
    stephaniezoundi Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work everyone! I got in a jog/walk for today for 409 cals
  • debbieishappy21
    debbieishappy21 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I just seen this today. If i do 800cal a day i can still make 20,000 by the end of the month..... so i did 900 today! I'm so excited.
  • debbieishappy21
    debbieishappy21 Posts: 9 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • brianna626
    brianna626 Posts: 156
    Options
    I'm in!
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    120 minutes for 619 calories
  • cmg2008
    cmg2008 Posts: 139
    Options
    got outside today and did 60 mins of exercise .. i'm now at 160/1200 for the month =)
  • Mandam1018
    Mandam1018 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Okay, just saw this today and I am in. However, I am having surgery the 28th of June so I will be out the last week of June so I have to get my 1200 minutes in by midnight the 27th. I can do this! That is only 60 minutes a day! This is just the motivation I need right now!
  • MAK_01
    MAK_01 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    if you go back to ticker factory there is an "add" button. just type in how many minutes to add. if you do it from the same computer you originally made the ticker from, it should take you directly to the right page...mine did.

Thanks for the info!!
  • NanoReefDiver
    Options
    I'm in! My personal challenge is 500 minutes a week with 600 being my bonus goal. I started May 28th and am running to July 1st for a total of 5 weeks. Let's do this!
  • tbever
    Options
    55 minutes today on the treadmill. My ticker is updated and current!
  • tbever
    Options
    55 minutes today on the treadmill. My ticker is updated and current!
  • stephaniezoundi
    stephaniezoundi Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    woohoo! Killer spin class today. 746 cals :o)
  • rori_74
    rori_74 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hi , i did 50min today on my elliptical , my ticker is updated
  • iva001
    iva001 Posts: 162
    Options
    I usually do my cardio first then my weights, but my cousin told me to try it the other way around (after a 5 minute warm up and stretch). which is the best way? I tried it his way today and I was really tired on the treadmill