30DS, Round 2, Monday!

Options
Finished round one of the 30 day shred almost 2 weeks ago, had great results. 9lbs ands almost 13 inchs. Starting over again tomorrow, Monday. Last time I did 30 days straight, no rest days, 10 days a level. Plan to do the same this time. Who else wants to join me?!?! :bigsmile:

Replies

• KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Incase you need a little more motivation, these are my before and after pics of round one =]

fkbrrt.jpghrzat2.jpg

2wn213n.jpg29wwha9.jpg
  • Hsanders3961
    Hsanders3961 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a difference! I am currently on Day 6 Week 1, so I am a ways behind you. I can't wait to see results like yours!
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    Ill be posting weight and measurements in the morning and tomorrow will be level 1 day 1.
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, count me in. I've pretty much completed it. I haven't actually kept track, but I KNOW I've done at least 10 days of each level. I wanna start over and keep track this time. Might not do it every day though as I'm also doing c25k and I DO need a break every now and then. :laugh:
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    Hmmm, count me in. I've pretty much completed it. I haven't actually kept track, but I KNOW I've done at least 10 days of each level. I wanna start over and keep track this time. Might not do it every day though as I'm also doing c25k and I DO need a break every now and then. :laugh:

awesome! would love to have you join me an see your results as well!!!
  • DebiP10
    DebiP10 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    go for it kristyn, you got great results 1st time round. shame im on 6w6p as i would have liked to join you again on this one. maybe round 3 in 4 weeks time huh lol
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    OK so far it looks like i may be the only one starting today! Ha! But thats fine if nothing else this thread is a good place to track my progress, even if it is me talking to myself!

Day 1
    Weight--- 160
    Arms--- 12
    Bust---37
    Up Waist--- 33
    Lw Waist--- 39.5
    Hips--- 42
    Thighs--- 25
    Calves--- 15

Let the shred begin!!!
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    Definitly Debi, Im just going to keep starting this over as i complete it. My results were too good not too, and cant beat 25 min a day! This round i plan to ride my bike a lot more, last time the shred about killed me so i rarely felt up to riding the bike as well, this time im in much better shape! =]
  • dianaclopez89
    dianaclopez89 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I did it for 2 days last week but missed 2 days. So i will be starting over from the beginning today as well :) !!! Lets do this LOL
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    I did it for 2 days last week but missed 2 days. So i will be starting over from the beginning today as well :) !!! Lets do this LOL
    Awesome diana, feel free to post your measements as well and keep us all updated! glad to have you start with us today!
  • SabrinaJL
    Options
    OK so far it looks like i may be the only one starting today! Ha!

Nope! I restarted today too. Level 1 still seems pretty hard, but I was able to keep up with Natalie this time around. Oh and I'm starting at 207lbs but haven't taken any measurements.
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    OK so far it looks like i may be the only one starting today! Ha!

Nope! I restarted today too. Level 1 still seems pretty hard, but I was able to keep up with Natalie this time around. Oh and I'm starting at 207lbs but haven't taken any measurements.
    AWESOME! I was starting to think i was the only one, i had an awesome group of girls last time and they are what kept me going! I was shocked to see level 1 was hard again, by day 10 last time i mastered it so i thought it would be a breeze, i kept up and didnt take breaks but man it whooped me! On to day 2 tomorrow, cant wait and looking forward to seeing your measurements and how theyve changed by day 10! Are you going to do progress pics as well? I did last time and lvoed it so i took another before pic today! :happy:
  • dianaclopez89
    dianaclopez89 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Level 1 is hard ! I havent taken my measurements yet , today I promise :). How are you guys doing ??
  • Katrob9
    Katrob9 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I'm def up for starting it again when you're on your third time round and doing the 30 days straight. At the moment my plan is to do the shred twice a week on top of other things because I liked it so much but def up for another full round soon! :)
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    Kat! That would be awesome, Debi plans to join me for round 3 as well, we'd have our old group together again!

Level 1 is hard again, dont worry though, by day 4 or so youll see amazing stamina built up and by day 8 youll be looking to add things, for instance my sit ups and punchs i was holding my weights while doing them to make it tougher... then comes level 2.... HATE that level! LOL
  • SabrinaJL
    Options
    I'm actually a little sore from yesterday. lol Not even anywhere near as bad as I was when I first started it, but I am feeling it a bit today. I like your idea about the weights though because after doing level 3, doing the punches without the weights feels weird. And I agree with you about level 2. I think that's the worst one.

So I took my measurements. Just bust, waist and hips cuz I'm lazy like that. If I do take pics, I most likely won't share them here (not ready for that yet). So here's what I'm starting with...

weight: 207
    bust: 44"
    waist: 36 1/2"
    hips: 45"
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    L1D2 done, I as well am a little sore today, but i love it and glad to be back at it!!!
  • SabrinaJL
    Options
    Day 2 down and NOT loving it. I now remember why I hated level 1 so much. All the damn jumping jacks are really hard on my knee. There's just too many in level 1.
  • lannahgirl
    lannahgirl Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 4 on level 2........loving it!
  • stillwater1978
    stillwater1978 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I started 30DS yesterday as well and I know a few other ladies on MFP did too. Anyhow, I would love to be a part of this group as I need all the motivation I can get ;) I took measurements (see below) and before pics on Sunday but am only posting measurements for now! I'm pretty sore today and am dreading day 3 tomorrow but I'm optimistic that it won't be as bad as I fear. :)

Bust - 40 inches
    Upper waist - 34 inches
    Lower waist - 40 inches
    Hips - 46.5 inches
    Left Thigh - 26
    Right Thigh - 26
    Left upper arm -12.5
    Right upper arm - 12.5
    Weight - 187.5