30DS, Round 2, Monday!

Options

Replies

• kaitedid
    kaitedid Posts: 33
    Options
    Was out of town all weekend, fell off the wagon a bit...back on it today :noway:

Good Job you all!!!
  • KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Sabrina I was beginning to wonder!!!! Looks like Kait is still with us, but I think you and i are the only ones left who have done it straight through.
  • WinnieX
    WinnieX Posts: 67
    Options
    L2 D6 completed! This is only my first round is it still okay to post? Not had a day off. Will be doing another 30 days straight after- do you think this will create a plateau though?
  • googagene
    googagene Posts: 32
    Options
    If you don't mind newbies I started this past weekend and am on day 3 but I would love to have a group to keep me accountable. I'm unbeliveably sore but I'm determined. I'll take meaurments and before and after photos tonight if you'll have me.
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    the more people the better, everyone is welcome! After i did my first round I did take 2 weeks off becayse we went on vacation. In my 2 weeks off i lost 1lb. No diet no exercise. When Im done with round 2 Ill probably take a day or 2 off then start round 3. Im addicted to the shred. Its an amazing work out and i can handle 25 minutes a day!
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    l2d5 done! Halfway there! I was thinking of taking measurements at the halfway point, but I kinda want to wait until the end. I'm not sure yet.
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    L2D5 Done, I was thinking that too, I may weigh in the morning jst to peak
  • DebiP10
    DebiP10 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Kristyn you are doing great, i cant wait for round 3 keep up the good work chick x:flowerforyou:
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    Thanks so much Debi! I am looking forward to having you back with me for round 3!!!
  • deedee3732
    deedee3732 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I just joined MFP and just bought the 30 day shred dvd yesterday....I would love any tips, I know it's a little late to join in, but your results definitely inspire me. Did you do Level 1 for 7 days? Is there a certain number of days you should do each level, or just level up when it becomes easier for you? Thanks!
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    A lot of people do it differently, but I did each level for 10 days. 30 days straight no rest days. And its ok your starting late, feel free to join anyhow!
  • SabrinaJL
    Options
    l2d6 done. I didn't do measurements because I started to and the one I took, there was no difference. I figured if I took all of them and there's no difference at all, I'd want to quit. So I'm just gonna keep on keepin' on and hope it starts making a difference real quick here.
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    LOL Same here Sabrina except i jumped on the scale an it said the same thing as 5 days ago!
  • SabrinaJL
    Options
    l2d7 done! So not looking forward to l3.
  • kaitedid
    kaitedid Posts: 33
    Options
    Hi all! Sorry to say, but I have to quit my 30 day shred for at least 2 weeks. I have injured my left knee (lord only knows doing what exactly?!?!?!), but have been informed I can swim and moderate walk...boo hiss :cry:

I will start back with level one as soon as I can, as for now, it's anti-inflammatory and ice!

Good luck all of you, you're kicking butt!!!!!
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    Hi all! Sorry to say, but I have to quit my 30 day shred for at least 2 weeks. I have injured my left knee (lord only knows doing what exactly?!?!?!), but have been informed I can swim and moderate walk...boo hiss :cry:

I will start back with level one as soon as I can, as for now, it's anti-inflammatory and ice!

Good luck all of you, you're kicking butt!!!!!
    So sorry to hear that. I plan to start a round 3 post when I am done and would love to have you join then! Feel better!

Sabrina, No dont worry level 3 is my favorite! Except the rock star jumps... those can go to hell! LOL L2D7 Done!
  • SabrinaJL
    Options
    Nooo! Level 2 is my favorite. Level 3 has those stupid walking planks which I am NOT coordinated enough for.
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    It has been awhile for me... maybe ask me again on sunday and well see if i still love level 3! lol
  • SabrinaJL
    Options
    l2d8 down
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    Day 9 tomorrw! Just 2 days left till another weigh in and onto our last 10 days!!!