30DS, Round 2, Monday!

Options

Replies

• s_nilu
    s_nilu Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    thursday will be my last day on level1 as i skipped one day (sunday). checked my weight and measurements yesterday but unfortunately couldn't see any difference. I will wait until end of 30day and see whether it will make any difference
  • WinnieX
    WinnieX Posts: 67
    Options
    Today was my first day of level 2, I have no words to describe it other than wishing level 3 was tomorrow!
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Today was l1d9, but I'm thinking of skipping day 10 and starting level 2. My knee is really bothering me.
  • KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    LAst day of level 1! Will post my new weight and measurements in the morning... but I am definitly dreading level 2 tomorrow... and the next 10 days.... level 2 is the WORST! But light at the end of the tunnel, i loved level 3! =]
  • Solly123
    Solly123 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Did my Day 10 Level 1 yesterday evening (Wed). Then went out riding my horse and promptly fell off!! So today I've a sore right *kitten* cheek and very sore neck muscles..!!

And I'm meant to start Day 1 Level 2 today!! Eeekkkkkk...

Am going to give it a shot.. Although I'm getting the impression that Level 2 isn't "fun"!! Mmmm..

Not finding any major movement in my weight or my size, but am going to keep at it and check everything at the end.. Fingers crossed I'll see a difference!!
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    Day 1
    Weight--- 160
    Arms--- 12
    Bust---37
    Up Waist--- 33
    Lw Waist--- 39.5
    Hips--- 42
    Thighs--- 25
    Calves--- 15

Day 10
    Weight--- 157
    Arms--- 12
    Bust---36.5
    Up Waist--- 32
    Lw Waist--- 38
    Hips--- 41.5
    Thighs--- 24
    Calves--- 14.5

Down 3lbs & 4.5in! Not too bad for 10 days!!!! Bring on level 2!!! Look forward to seeing how well you all have done!!! =]
  • stillwater1978
    stillwater1978 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    That is super impressive Kristyn!! You are a rock star. I am on L1D8 today so I won't be measuring until Sunday probably and then I will be on to level 2! I don't know why I used an exclamation point as I'm not really all that excited about moving on to level 2...lol.

Everyone else is doing a great job as well - sorry to hear about some of the injuries. You definitely have to take it at your own pace and if you're body is asking for a day off it's okay to take a rest day or two...just make sure to get right back at it as soon as you feel up to it!
  • SabrinaJL
    Options
    l2d1 down. Decided to be nice to the knee and skip the last day of l1. I actually like level 2. I don't care much for the chair squats but I really like the walkout pushups. I won't be posting my measurements anytime soon. TOM came for a visit and bloated me right up. :-(
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    sabrina, glad you like level 2. the squats with v raises is what i hate! other then that it was better then i remember. i love the walk out pushups but im terrible and still cant do a real pushup! haha anyone else still shredding or is there just like 3 of us now???
  • kaitedid
    kaitedid Posts: 33
    Options
    L1D9 done :) I get bored with the same thing over and over...cannot wait for level 2, I don't even think I care how hard it is!!!!! Not to mention, I will be starting level 2 while out of town (my friend is going to think I'm crazy)!!!

Good job everyone! Keep it up!
  • Solly123
    Options
    Still here!! Neck way too sore to move much yesterday so no Shred.

Plan on Level 2 Day 1 this evening!!

Didn't do a measurement as I don't feel a difference yet so don't want to disappoint myself and loose motivation. So holding off the measurements and weighing until I finish the 30 days. Have missed one day, so going to do 9 days on Level 2 and then do Level 3..

11 days of shredding done already - on day 12.. The time is flying!!

Keep it going everyone.. We'll get there and be proud as punch when we do!!
  • Solly123
    Options
    Double post!! Sorry
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    round 2 level 2 day 2 DONE!
  • SabrinaJL
    Options
    l2d2 done!
  • SabrinaJL
    Options
    l2d3 done. Where'd everybody go? lol
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    Im still here! About to go do L2D3 right now!
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    L2D4 DONE!
  • SabrinaJL
    Options
    l2d4 done! I really like this level except that last ab workout is definitely my least favorite ab workout from ALL the levels.
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    I have a love hate relationship with the last ab work out... lol i hate how much it kills me! burns everywhere! Abs shoulders back ahhhh but i love it cuz i know its working! haha Way to stick with it Sabrina!!!
  • SabrinaJL
    Options
    Nope. It's just hate/hate for me. lol So is it just the two of us now?