30DS, Round 2, Monday!

Options

Replies

• SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Highest weight. That's what I got up to when we were living in Lemoore.
  • Tiffysinsanity
    Tiffysinsanity Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    OOHHHHHH Ok. cool I will have to get mine set up. Does when you're pregnant count for that?
  • SabrinaJL
    Options
    I suppose it does if you want it to. lol I wouldn't know since I was wayyyy less fat than this when I was pregnant.
  • KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    OOHHHHHH Ok. cool I will have to get mine set up. Does when you're pregnant count for that?

i list mine since i was pregnant when i got a fitness pal. I just list pre pregnancy, birth weight ect.

So glad to have some new members and look forward to all of your results.
  • Solly123
    Solly123 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Ok, completed D3 L1 last night and I was happily surprised to find I wasn't as sore as I thought.!! So the pain does go away.. I found D2 L1 the hardest so far. I can actually see that I may get used to Level 1 and not find it so impossibly hard!! Yippee !!

Really motivated now to keep it going for the 30 days. Am away for an overnight trip in a couple of weekends and have already planned to get up early on Sat to do my Shred and do the following day when I get home from the trip!! Not sure how I'll feel for that one - but I'm determined to keep it going.
  • Solly123
    Solly123 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Solly123,

bit surprised to see your weight and height. it is very similar to mine. but as i said all my weight sits in my tummy

SW:154
    CW:152 or 153
    GW: 132 as of now
    height : 5 6

My weight is kinda all over. My face is heavy, its on my back right at my bra strap - so need a bra to hold up the bits the bra strap squeezes out!! Also serious love handles and a bit of a belly. Belly not the worst thing at the moment. If I could loose the upper body weight during this shred, I'd seriously feel I'd achieved something!!

Fingers crossed we'll be on our way to being slim after the 30 day Shred!!!
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    L1D4 Done! =]
  • stillwater1978
    stillwater1978 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    L1D4 done for me as well! Tomorrow will be a test for me as I start work 30 minutes earlier on Fridays which means I'm going to have to get my bootie out of bed 30 minutes earlier - BOO! However, I'm determined to be consistent at this because I know the first day I miss will turn into 2,3,4, or 5 missed days...lol.
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    L1D4 done for me as well! Tomorrow will be a test for me as I start work 30 minutes earlier on Fridays which means I'm going to have to get my bootie out of bed 30 minutes earlier - BOO! However, I'm determined to be consistent at this because I know the first day I miss will turn into 2,3,4, or 5 missed days...lol.

yup exactly... gotta stick with it and know it will be so worth it!
  • kaitedid
    kaitedid Posts: 33
    Options
    Heck Yeah! Exactly what I needed!! I am on L1D3 (although I have not done it today as of yet), my legs are KILLING ME! I am so sore I can barely stand it, but will do it tonight! Glad to see other people as sore as what I am after only 2 days1

The before and after pics are motivation enough for me! I didn't do measurements, but I can put them in as of today, I did take a before pic!

Good luck everyone!

6366809.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Waist 38.5
    Hips 42
    Bust 41
    Thighs 23
    Arms 14.5
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    Heck Yeah! Exactly what I needed!! I am on L1D3 (although I have not done it today as of yet), my legs are KILLING ME! I am so sore I can barely stand it, but will do it tonight! Glad to see other people as sore as what I am after only 2 days1

The before and after pics are motivation enough for me! I didn't do measurements, but I can put them in as of today, I did take a before pic!

Good luck everyone!

6366809.png

Waist 38.5
    Hips 42
    Bust 41
    Thighs 23
    Arms 14.5

SO glad to have you join us! The more of us the better. And yes my before and after pics are why I am doing another round!!! =]
  • jalapenos
    jalapenos Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I just bought 30DS today and I am starting tomorrow!! I will be behind all of you but I guess after reading your posts, I will know the amount of soreness I should expect! LOL I took pics, not to post-I took one look at the picture and I was like WHOA!!! :noway: I will measure and post those!! (*sigh) See you tomorrow!!! wooohooo!
  • SabrinaJL
    Options
    L1D4 done! I was considering taking a day off but I wanna see what results I get if I do it for all 30 days. I didn't do my 60 minutes on the treadmill though, which I felt kinda guilty about.
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    L1D4 done! I was considering taking a day off but I wanna see what results I get if I do it for all 30 days. I didn't do my 60 minutes on the treadmill though, which I felt kinda guilty about.

Dont feel guilty at all the shred alone will totally provide results. I do reccomend doing the 30 days straight. the satisfaction from that alone is worth it!
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    I just bought 30DS today and I am starting tomorrow!! I will be behind all of you but I guess after reading your posts, I will know the amount of soreness I should expect! LOL I took pics, not to post-I took one look at the picture and I was like WHOA!!! :noway: I will measure and post those!! (*sigh) See you tomorrow!!! wooohooo!

So glad to have you join us! Look forward to shredding with you~
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    L1D5 DONE!!! How is everyone doing? Any new rants or raves??? Noticing any changes??? Loving it? Hating it??? Have you noticed less soreness more endurance????
  • kaitedid
    kaitedid Posts: 33
    Options
    L1D4 done! Not as sore today as I was yesterday, but really don't physically see any difference. When can you actually start seeing a difference?

Today starts my 36 hour work weekend :frown: 3p-3a for 3 days in the ER is rough...hope I can drag myself out of bed to to the 30DS so I don't miss a day! Fingers crossed!

Good Luck everyone! Keep it going!

6366809.png
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    That is a rough work schedule, but stick with the shred and you will see results. I do have bad news though, my first round, thru day 7 i actually gained a lb. then by day 10 i had lost it and an additional lb. By day 20 though i had lost 6lbs and then 9lbs by day 30.. You may not lost a lot of lbs at first but definitly inchs. Keep at it! =]
  • SabrinaJL
    Options
    L1D5 down! Woohooo! Halfway through this crappy level! Hopefully I'll keep seeing a steady loss, but I also do an hour on the treadmill a day in addition to the shred. Is that cheating? lol
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I don't think that's cheating. I have been doing the weekly plans I get from my trainer and shred.

Well L1D5, I finished it this morning and did start to notice more endurance. I have to say with little upper body strength my arms still kill me though. What I should say is that they only hurt for a short while immediately after the work out. Half way through L1 YAY!