Pin-up Girls! - WEEK 3

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• TanyaLee122175
    TanyaLee122175 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    So sorry everyone I have been really busy and away from a computer my weight monday was 171.8 up .4 :(
  • Iffer75
    Iffer75 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    It looks like you ladies are doing an amazing job. I know that this is now week 3, but I would love to join all of you. I will weigh myself in the morning and send you my stats. I won't be able to check in everyday due to packing and moving this week.

I started training for my second half-marathon the beginning of May and was doing so good, then I just started slacking off really bad. I am using stress as an excuse to eat bad and not workout. My husband is supportive but not good at pushing me when needed. I know, I should be able to do this on my own, but sometimes I need a push in the right direction. I have lost all motivation to eat healthy and workout. I always start out the day right with my meals and then by mid-afternoon, it just goes to crap. UGH!!! I need to get out of this silly rut. My shorts are getting pretty tight on me. I have not weighed in several weeks, because I know it has gone up and I don't want to see what it is telling me. I can feel it, I don't want to see it. LOL

So, I am putting myself out there with you ladies and going to hold myself accountable. Starting today. When I get done with band practice this afternoon, I am going for at least a 2 mile run if not longer. If it is raining, I will do a workout On Demand, since all my workout DVD's are packed. I WILL WORKOUT THIS AFTERNOON!!! No excuses.

I hope you all have a great rest of your weekend. :bigsmile:
  • ales1979
    ales1979 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    oh my!! am I the first to log my weight this week??

lw 178.4
    cw 179.8
    + 1.4

I'm not disappointed tbh, because I know why this has happened and how I'm gonna remedy it :)

hope you guys have all had a lovely week and I'll catch you laters :)

xx
  • schaapj2
    schaapj2 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    An okay week this week with only 1 lb. lost. Down to 208. Not able to do a lot of exercising but really tried to keep the eating under control. It's still a loss so I'll take it!
  • turbogirl4christ
    Options
    I am 155.4 this week :( Gonna really step it up this week and try to lose instead of gain,,,,
  • atrayubrandy
    atrayubrandy Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I have given it some thought and I think I'm going to officially resign from this club. I was super excited about the pin-up girls club so this is unfortunate timing. However, I've been a member of these sort of clubs for months now and it just occurred to me (after taking a week off of the club for my Vegas trip) that publicly weighing in every week doesn't really encourage me to lose weight any more. It just makes me feel bad about myself if I haven't. So, thank you everyone (Especially Rachel). I wish you all continued success!!