Pin-up Girls! - WEEK 3

Options

Replies

• MartiJJohnston
    Options
    :bigsmile: 157.8 this week!!

Now I can look forward to seeing the 140's again!! Everyone is doing awesome!!

:bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • MightyMom4
    MightyMom4 Posts: 180
    Options
    Good Morning :) It's 151.0 for meeeee! I am going to put in 110% this week (Water, Eating, Logging, Exercise). I wanna be out of these 150's like NOW!!! Hope everyone has a FABULOUS week!
  • beeruin
    beeruin Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Let's just keep my weight the same this week. I can't get a realistic number this morning after all the sodium yesterday I am up like 6 lbs from yesterday. If it is still there next week, I will own it, but for one day.... naw.
  • kate2004rock
    kate2004rock Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Weighed in yesterday at 165.4 for a little loss of 0.8 this week --- which is way better than no loss like the week before!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • schaapj2
    schaapj2 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Weighing in at 209! Getting soooo close to ONEderland!
  • light1980
    light1980 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Good Morning :) It's 151.0 for meeeee! I am going to put in 110% this week (Water, Eating, Logging, Exercise). I wanna be out of these 150's like NOW!!! Hope everyone has a FABULOUS week!

I hear ya MightyMom...I haven't weighed in yet today..won't make it to the gym till this evening...but I so want to be out of the 150's too...been stuck between 151-152 since May..don't feel like I did any better last week either....hopefully the news is good this evening....if it is, then everyone will surely know as soon as I get home later tonight!! If not...tomorrow morning....GOOD JOB!!! KEEP IT UP!!!
  • sthrngl2007
    sthrngl2007 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    weighed in at 166.0 this morning!
  • 123nikki123
    123nikki123 Posts: 527
    Options
    Weighed in at 167! Lost 2.8 pounds...*happy dance*
  • MartiJJohnston
    Options
    Let's just keep my weight the same this week. I can't get a realistic number this morning after all the sodium yesterday I am up like 6 lbs from yesterday. If it is still there next week, I will own it, but for one day.... naw.

That's a good plan! No need to get discouraged when you don't need to. If you're like me though, you probably had a fight with the scale! LOL :laugh:
  • lustris
    lustris Posts: 152
    Options
    This mornings weigh in is 246 even. I had a craaaazy friday night of a bit too much bubbly so I am surprised to be able to post any loss this week at all.

This weeks goals
    1. log, log, log everything I bite...I write.
    2. water!! Going to carry my bottle with me everywhere...I want to be running to the washroom like every 15 minutes!
    3. I need to get back into exercising, I had gotten to the point where I thoroughly enjoyed it..but have slipped again.

ahh what the heck I am feeling ambitious,
    4. Replacing a meal each day with a shake...gotta kick myself up a notch for a bit! I have a mini goal right around the corner that I probably wont hit at this point, but I don't want to fail miserably either!!

Have a Happy Monday Pin-Ups!!
  • lillie1201
    lillie1201 Posts: 64
    Options
    194.8 :frown: Completely discouraged. Between TOM and the new scale, not a happy one this am. :sad: Well, rather than mope about it, I have a plan for the week:

at least 8 glasses of water/day
    write everything down- everyday
    healthy choices and small portions
    workout at least 3x this week

Have a fab week ladies!!! :smile:
  • idream2bgwen
    idream2bgwen Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    189! I have hit 189 during the middle of the week the last two weeks but it goes back up by Monday....but today is Monday and I am at 189!!! :bigsmile:

This week:
    Cleaner eating (more salads especially)
    10-12 glasses of water/day
    Workout 4-5/week and 45-60 min/workout

I would LOVE to lose 1-2 this week!!!
    Good luck ladies! Great job this week!!! :happy:
  • ipeloquin400
    ipeloquin400 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Good Morning

CW: 153.4
  • sray30
    sray30 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Still no loss for me. Weighed in at 214.8 again this morning. Blah....

Goals for this week:
    1. Get back to logging food.
    2. Water, Water, Water
    3. Workout as much as I can before we go out of town
  • miriamtorason
    miriamtorason Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Goals... Oh, goals.

1) Keep drinking more water.
    2) Stick with the 30DS - 8 days left!
    3) Make reasonable, responsible choices.
    4) Bring my scale with me.

This week, on Thursday, I'm packing up my toddler and we're driving seven or eight hours to Chicagoland to visit my mom. I'm packing bento lunches for us for Thursday, and for our return on Tuesday, but in the middle is a toss-up. I'm also bringing my weights with me, and will be a-shredding from my mom's house. Apparently, she has the disc, but has never used it. o.o;; Oye. So, my aim is to stick with the program for as long as I can, do the best that I can, and see what happens.

In the meantime, if I don't put my workout pants into the wash daily (so they're dryer-fresh every single time), I start losing them toward the end of my workout. This is a problem. This is the last pair of stretchy pants I own - the rest are all jeans and khakis, NOT workout-friendly - and I don't want to have to buy more pants when I still have so far to go. Maybe I'll see if I can take in the waist. o.o;;
  • Nemlein
    Nemlein Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    160.2 for this week... -1 lb exactly.
    Getting to 159 would put me in the "normal" BMI range, and I know its not a very valid measurement, but its still exciting because I have been for so many years "overweight" or "obese" according to that stupid thing :/
    Goals for the week:
    1) Lots of water!
    2) Do my cardio with my bestie!
    3) Stick to my P90x schedule better!
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    i'll weigh in next week... TOM's on his way... plus still coming down from my vacation weight... so I'm not getting on the scale. :(
  • cenafan
    cenafan Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    at 216.8 this morning! so happy as yesterday was not a good food day. And I didn't show a gain from Saturday. YAY YAY YAY!

so down 2.8 this week. :)

goals - keep on chugging along. :)
  • luvs2pugs
    luvs2pugs Posts: 52
    Options
    Down to 168.2 today!! Yippee!!