Pin-up Girls! - WEEK 3

Options

Replies

• miriamtorason
    miriamtorason Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Okay, goals.

1) Continue with 30DS - just finished Day 16, this is TOTALLY DO-ABLE!
    2) Eat more. I'm finishing days with under 800 net, this HAS to change.
    3) Work out less. The corollary to Goal Two, I'm trying to do too much, and it's stalling my losses.
    4) Keep trying to remember my $%)$ vitamins. I don't EVER remember them until I'm in bed and about to fall asleep.
    5) Stick with the before/during/after pictures. I haven't taken any for June, and NEED TO.

The bonus is that my 30DS photos are showing some major changes. I still look pretty crummy, but I can actually see the changes that two weeks brought me. What's funny? It's two weeks that the scale have told me I've lost maybe three pounds. Maybe. And that's if you listen to my high day versus my low day. Realistically, the scale is telling me more like one pound. But there are MASSIVE changes in my body. A pair of shorts I couldn't even TRY to button two weeks ago now fit. Snugly, but they fit. I have to remember to keep this in perspective when I'm feeling miserable because the scale is telling me nothing is changing.

I may need to bump up my activity level for the summertime. Once the weather gets nice, we just don't hold still as much, and that might be part of the problem. We'll have to see.
  • abbrarogers
    Options
    Thanks Rach!
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Wow! I have been really doing crappy this challenge! My goal for this week is to LOG, LOG, LOG my food!!!! I tend to fall apart over the weekend which has resulted in abysmal losses. I WILL keep on logging all through the weekend!
  • phatycake
    phatycake Posts: 216
    Options
    This is my first post and I can't wait to lose with you all!!!
  • rskidmore
    rskidmore Posts: 212
    Options
    I haven't had a loss in two weeks so I'm going to try to kick it up a notch this week.

Goals for the week:
    - log EVERYTHING. Food and Exercise. I need to see it to believe it.
    - add in more P90X workouts to my TurboFire workouts
    - try to curb my snacking. I haven't had any pop for the last month (except for one at the movies), so if I can cut that out I'm sure I can cut down on the snacking.
    - get outside more. Break out my bike!
  • TiffanyDawn79
    TiffanyDawn79 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Goals for this week is to get into the gym at least 3xs and be down 1 pound by Monday. Also I want and NEED to do better on the weekends. No slipping Im going to log everything I eat.
  • MrsFarrow
    MrsFarrow Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I just joined this week! I'm at 195 right now, I'm trying to ultimately get to 160 again, and seeing 145 would be amazing! I'm also trying to get more active and fit. I work full time as an optical coordinator at Vision Works, and I work part time at a local crab cake place doing festivals and such on weekends, typically Saturdays. So I'm pretty busy, but I neeeeeed to get into shape. I'm pathetic, for sure. I can't lift anything, I have like, no strength! So I'm taking back my body haha.

I also recently found out I'm hypoglycemic and have a wheat and gluten allergy. It's not ridiculously bad, I can still have pizza and such, but I'd feel so much better if I could cut it out completely. Which is so hard!! But I'm doing my best, and that's all I can do. I love doing challenges like this, and I had done pin-up and alternative modeling so I'm trying to get back to my old body!! So far everyone is doing so great and I really hope I can as well!!
  • andreamichelle82
    andreamichelle82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job everyone!
  • angelzoya519
    Options
    bump
  • Ghoulina
    Ghoulina Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join you all!

I'm currently 160-165lbs and I have a goal of 125-130. I'm going to be starting the 30DS soon.
  • DancerGirl16
    DancerGirl16 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks Rach, and congrats, girls! :)

My goals for this week:
    1. Log what I eat every day to find out what needs to change.
    2. Keep drinking loads of water.
    3. Exercise every night. (It actually seems to be working better for me to work out in the evening instead of in the morning!)
    4. Eat more fruits and vegetables instead of the carbs I love too much!
  • sgk0411
    sgk0411 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    great job everyone!
  • blueillusion3
    blueillusion3 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    i did pretty bad this week but my goals are as below:
    -eat more fresh non-processed food
    -work out 5 days
    -be closer to 1200-1500 calories a day

GREAT JOB everyone! and GOOD LUCK for this week!!!
  • lhurtubise
    lhurtubise Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Great job ladies. I can tell this will be a rough week for me so my goal is to survive without gaining weight! Cross your fingers for me ladies! School started again this week ... I am getting my Masters in Early Education and it's a lot of work!
  • MrsFantastic
    Options
    Congrats to everyone for sticking with it!
    Goals for week.
    Water water water .
    Spin class (did this tuesday)
    Weights and cardio. And avoid fast food ugh fast food.
  • lustris
    lustris Posts: 152
    Options
    Thanks again Rach!! Awesome work everybody!! I'm looking forward to the next week!!!
  • misschocolate82
    Options
    Once again, thank you Rach.
    And well done to all you super hot women :flowerforyou:
  • sineadgrowden
    Options
    well done every1!!
    ive been so bad n haven't been exercising lately :noway:
    so got to get my a in2 g this week well the rest of the week that is
  • ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Well done everyone, and thanks Rach for the charts. It's nice to see the numbers, and helps with motivation.
  • kate2004rock
    kate2004rock Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I cant see the charts!

Oh well -- I didn't lose last week but I'm feeling really good this week!

My goals this week:
    1) Find some ways to mix-up my exercise routine. I won't lose if I do the same routine every day.
    2) Not get so out of control (and lazy with logging food) on the weekend.
    3) Take my calories down a little so that I am more careful with my eating after 3pm when I get home from work. It got too hard to eat back all those exercise calories late in the day!