Pin-up Girls! - WEEK 3

Options

Replies

• PrincessBTits
    Options
    I won't be checking in on Monday because I'll be in Vegas eating a ridiculous amount of food and drinking lots of alcohol. I'll be back to weigh in (dun dun DUN) next week. I weighed myself this morning and I weighed the same as I did on Monday.

Heh! I head to Vegas at the end of July. 4 days of hedonistic bliiiiissssss
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Great job ladies! The thunderstorms rolled in last night and the AC didn't get fixed :( I was so hot and miserable I didn't workout. This morning my head feels like someone stuffed a whole pillow inside it. Ugh. Taking sinus meds and hoping I feel better later.

On a good note, I could have let yesterday get out of control since I didn't work out but I stayed on track and logged my food and didn't go over my calories. :)

TGIF!
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I missed the weigh-in this week due to being away camping. I just got back yesterday so I apologize. I will be back in the game on Sunday!!!!
  • fishrockstar
    fishrockstar Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Congrats on all the accomplishments, ladies!

I was wondering if you could give me some dress/outfit options to go with some shoes that I've ordered. They're pearlized red stilettos. Have a look: http://www.pleaserusa.com/showStyleImage.asp?PROD_CD=PLE02G/RPGPT

Eventually, I want to do a pin up photoshoot with them. It would be great to have an outfit or two to wear them with until then, though.

I'll send some your way later, but right now I'm off for a run. I'll edit this when I have time (:
  • gingerOHsnap
    Options
    bump
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    I was wondering if you could give me some dress/outfit options to go with some shoes that I've ordered. They're pearlized red stilettos. Have a look: http://www.pleaserusa.com/showStyleImage.asp?PROD_CD=PLE02G/RPGPT

Eventually, I want to do a pin up photoshoot with them. It would be great to have an outfit or two to wear them with until then, though.

Those shoes are super hot! Love them. I actually just tried on and pranced around in a few pairs of my heels that i haven't worn in awhile. My bf was cleaning out the closet and I decided I should go through my shoes. Sadly, I have all these hot shoes and no clothes to wear with them, nor a place to wear them to. *sigh*
  • Asiral
    Asiral Posts: 133
    Options
    Hi ladies! I hope everyone has had a positive week. Im really looking forward to weighing-in on monday!!! Have a great weekend!!!
  • jldaley09
    jldaley09 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work ladies! Im hoping I have a loss this week, I have been stalled for a week and a half and its my cycle now so I am hoping...that its over and gone along with some weight. its too early for a plateau! plus ive been RUNNING!!
  • fishrockstar
    fishrockstar Posts: 27 Member
    Options

I'll send some your way later, but right now I'm off for a run. I'll edit this when I have time (:

http://www.pinupgirlclothing.com/vamp-red-dot.html
    http://www.pinupgirlclothing.com/heartbreaker-diner-retro-dress-rd.html
  • lexiwho
    lexiwho Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone has had a good week! Glad to see everyone doing so well and looking forward to Monday!
  • cenafan
    cenafan Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday!

hope everyone is doing well!

12 days til Florida...so this is hardcore week!!!!
  • curlylocks87
    Options
    Hi am weighing in early (Sat pm UK time)

I am down to 179, so a loss of 5lbs. Very happy with that, especially as I had 2 big work nights out this week. Good luck with the next week everyone.:smile:
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    Options
    5 pounds! That's fantastic!
  • beeruin
    beeruin Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Rough week for me, and I didn't handle it as well as I would've liked. I was back on the scale and over on my calories and I only made it to the gym one day. Breathe, and change my viewpoint. I worked out one time this week, and will try to add a second one today, I did not weigh myself two times daily, I logged every day, even when I was over.

I am trying to be more positive - it's a work in progress. :smile:

Goal for this weekend to Monday - one time to gym, cook dinner at least one night, maintain!
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Great job ladies! I had a few off days but this morning I forced myself to workout and I feel so much better for it. Had an NSV that I have to share. Last summer I had a whole box of clothes that were uncomfortable or too tight to wear. I pulled out the summer clothes today and only a handful of things were too tight (old old old skirts and a tiny pair of shorts) I tossed a few things and I feel SO much better about this trip that's coming up in 20 days!!!! Yikes!
  • DanceYogaRun
    DanceYogaRun Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Those are gorgeous! Thanks for the ideas and the site. I definitely have some dresses to look forward to at my goal, and maybe one during my journey. :)

I like the jeans idea, too.

http://www.pinupgirlclothing.com/vamp-red-dot.html
    http://www.pinupgirlclothing.com/heartbreaker-diner-retro-dress-rd.html
  • lhurtubise
    lhurtubise Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    NSV's!!!!!!!!!!

I probably wouldn't have discovered this if my boss wasn't a little crazy. She text messaged me at 3:45am because she got a bright idea about new uniforms. So because of that I had to go shopping for khaki pants and brown leather shoes. Two months ago when I needed to buy new jeans I had to get size 18 and they were tight , But today I decided to be brave and try on a pair of size 14 pants. To my suprise they fit. I can pull them up, button them, and zip them! YES! I have dropped two pants sizes in two months! I also got a pair of size 12 khaki pants, but I think they are a little big for size 12's so I think I am officially a size 14! I am so excited. Naturally I was on cloud 9 after leaving the store.

Next I had my first meeting with my new personal trainer. His name is Eric and let me tell you this man is not hard to look at to say the least. So he ask me," What are your goals?" To which I replied ," I want to be a MILF!" ( This was a joke because I am sure he knows I am trying to be healthier and all that jazz) and he replies," You already are!" ... Have you ever seen a black person blush? I am pretty sure I was blushing at that moment. He was so suprised that I have already lost a good bit of weight on my own. Today was an awesome day, but I don't think I will let my husband meet him ... He might make me fire him!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    It's been a roller coaster of a week as far as my diet and exercise are concerned. Really hoping to see a slight loss on the scale monday if not, at least stay the same. :flowerforyou:
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    Options
    NSV's!!!!!!!!!!

I probably wouldn't have discovered this if my boss wasn't a little crazy. She text messaged me at 3:45am because she got a bright idea about new uniforms. So because of that I had to go shopping for khaki pants and brown leather shoes. Two months ago when I needed to buy new jeans I had to get size 18 and they were tight , But today I decided to be brave and try on a pair of size 14 pants. To my suprise they fit. I can pull them up, button them, and zip them! YES! I have dropped two pants sizes in two months! I also got a pair of size 12 khaki pants, but I think they are a little big for size 12's so I think I am officially a size 14! I am so excited. Naturally I was on cloud 9 after leaving the store.

Next I had my first meeting with my new personal trainer. His name is Eric and let me tell you this man is not hard to look at to say the least. So he ask me," What are your goals?" To which I replied ," I want to be a MILF!" ( This was a joke because I am sure he knows I am trying to be healthier and all that jazz) and he replies," You already are!" ... Have you ever seen a black person blush? I am pretty sure I was blushing at that moment. He was so suprised that I have already lost a good bit of weight on my own. Today was an awesome day, but I don't think I will let my husband meet him ... He might make me fire him!
    Hahahaha! That's awesome. If your husband asks, tell him your trainer looks like Richard Simmons.

Congratulations on the new size! I bet you are feeling like a million bucks! :)
    It's been a roller coaster of a week as far as my diet and exercise are concerned. Really hoping to see a slight loss on the scale monday if not, at least stay the same. :flowerforyou:
    I bet you'll have good news. And not gaining is still good news. I'm right there with you. I'm hoping TOM will have been kind to me this week.
  • Hedone
    Hedone Posts: 92
    Options
    So what day is the weigh in on??? Please someone let me know so I can weigh in on that day. Thank you