Pin-up Girls! - WEEK 3

Options

Replies

• valeriedent2
    valeriedent2 Posts: 154
    Options
    Great job this week Ladies!! You're all such great inspirations!

My goals this week:

1. Log it, log it, log it!! Everything!!
    2. Exercise. No excuses.
    3. Water, Water, Water!!
    4. Stop getting take out! Cook more. Less coffee!
    5. Log over the weekend!

I'm not sure what's going on with me this week. I'm up 2 lbs, and I'm usually down by this time of the week. ???? No idea what's going on with my body. My sodiums been high, and I could probably be drinking more water than I am because of the sodium, but still don't get the scale. It hates me. Anyways. Still feeling pretty fantastic overall - don't feel bloated, clothes are fitting better this year than they did last year, got some smaller sizes over the weekend. So, that's all good. If only the scale would become my friend!!
  • Asiral
    Asiral Posts: 133
    Options
    WOW! this is very well put together yet again! Im very excited to weigh in, day 4 and going strong!!!
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    great job! :)
  • claeysm
    claeysm Posts: 85
    Options
    congrats to everyone (not me) who lost this week!
  • abbrarogers
    Options
    80 minutes on the elliptical last night at the gym! Woo hoo! I'm doing it again tonight! Woo hoo! My body is going to HATE me by the end of the week! Score! LOL
  • nicxox
    nicxox Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Well done everyone! And good look for this week =)
  • Hannahrenee86
    Options
    Way to go all!! I am still on vacation. I have another 5k on Saturday and then two birthdays (Saturday/Sunday)
  • DanceYogaRun
    DanceYogaRun Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Beautiful work, everyone!

My goals this week are to exercise an hour daily.
    Eat as clean as possible.
    Push myself to lose another 2 lbs.
  • TanyaLee122175
    TanyaLee122175 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Awesome job ladies
  • Asiral
    Asiral Posts: 133
    Options
    OMGosh girls!! I have to get this weight off! I had a discussion with my husband, and WHEN i get all of this weight off, I get a photoshoot!!! He will treat me to a professional photoshoot, but not just any photoshoot, a pin-up shoot! Im thinking Gil Elvgren style, not all nude and such tho. Im totally excited!!! Someone come work my butt out more!! haha I gotta get this photoshoot stat!!
  • fishrockstar
    fishrockstar Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I swear, cutting down my carbs is making my gained-back weight fall off like nothing. I haven't even exercised the past two days and lost 2 pounds o.O Hoping that by tomorrow I'll be back at 139 and can feel like I'm making real progress again! No exercise today though.. I have a bladder infection and it's hard enough to breath without wanting to cry in pain :(
  • lhurtubise
    lhurtubise Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I swear, cutting down my carbs is making my gained-back weight fall off like nothing. I haven't even exercised the past two days and lost 2 pounds o.O Hoping that by tomorrow I'll be back at 139 and can feel like I'm making real progress again! No exercise today though.. I have a bladder infection and it's hard enough to breath without wanting to cry in pain :(

What kinds of foods are you eating that are low carb ... I am trying to add some more low carb foods to my diet. Thanks
  • fishrockstar
    fishrockstar Posts: 27 Member
    Options

What kinds of foods are you eating that are low carb ... I am trying to add some more low carb foods to my diet. Thanks

I'm not really eating anything low carb, I just stopped eating toast for breakfast and a sandwich for lunch and replaced with with yogurt and carrots and such. I've still been eating fruit and veggies and not really *worrying* about carbs, just taking away the bread.
  • abbrarogers
    Options
    I did another 1 hour elliptical session tonight at the gym! I really need to keep this going! I did good yesterday and today with tracking my food, working out and being under my calories, like way under!

So, just a question, do you want your net calorie intake to be at a certain amount or does it matter? I've been working out so hard at the gym that I have had a negative amount of net calories, is that good or bad? Don't know what to do....do I need to have a positive of 1200 calories so my body doesn't go into starvation mode or since I'm eating but burning it off it's ok?

Thanks in advance!
  • sassy_2280
    sassy_2280 Posts: 66
    Options
    I MADE MY 2ND MINI-GOAL THIS MORNING!!!! I've be struggling for the past month to get below 167! Great start to my day! Have.a wonderful day ladies! :happy:
  • idream2bgwen
    idream2bgwen Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I MADE MY 2ND MINI-GOAL THIS MORNING!!!! I've be struggling for the past month to get below 167! Great start to my day! Have.a wonderful day ladies! :happy:

Great job! Gotta love days like that. Keep it up and soon you will be where you want to be!!! :happy:
  • idream2bgwen
    idream2bgwen Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Great job this week ladies! My son starts his baseball tournaments (every weekend until mid July) and I am kind of worried. But I can do it...I have to do it. I am going to attempt to take really healthy snacks and stay away from all of the junk people bring.

Goals:
    Workout 5-6 times this week
    Up my water
    Watch my sodium
    Less food from places other than home
    2lb lost! :happy: :happy: :happy:

On a side note, I am part of the Canyon County weight loss challenge in Idaho and I was told by one of my instructors (who checks in frequently) that I am the highest % weight loss for a woman she has heard about. :bigsmile: There is money involved so yeah! But I really need to push hard! This challenge ends on July 16 and I would LOVE to lose another 10-15lb. Here's to hoping and doing my best!!! :wink:
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options

Congratulations!!! That's wonderful!
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    It's dreadfully hot up here and the ac is broken, so last night I took DD to the Y. She played in the kids area and I did 35 min on the treadmill. I'm not a runner so the two segments of running for 6 minutes straight were a HUGE accomplishment for me. :) Today I'm waiting for the AC guy (another one) just came back from my MRI and working.
  • PrincessBTits
    Options
    I did another 1 hour elliptical session tonight at the gym! I really need to keep this going! I did good yesterday and today with tracking my food, working out and being under my calories, like way under!

So, just a question, do you want your net calorie intake to be at a certain amount or does it matter? I've been working out so hard at the gym that I have had a negative amount of net calories, is that good or bad? Don't know what to do....do I need to have a positive of 1200 calories so my body doesn't go into starvation mode or since I'm eating but burning it off it's ok?

Thanks in advance!

I want my net calories to be no more than 1400. I tend not to eat my exercise calories unless I'm really hungry. If I'm not hungry, I don't eat extra.