Tell it all Tuesday!

Options
DreamLittleDarling
DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
Ok everyone...

Got something on your mind? something bugging you? something you just need to get off your chest? LET IT ALL OUT!
Right here, on this thread, get whatever it is off your chest, and then move on! Confession is good for the soul afterall! Silly or serious or random... it doesn't matter, just get it off your chest so it's not bugging you anymore!

DISCLAIMER: remember that, obviously, this is the internet so this can be seen by pretty much anyone lol, ALSO this is a JUDGEMENT FREE THREAD, ok?! so if all of you negative people could just PLEASE refrain from b****ing about what everyone is ranting or confessing about... that would be just fab, k?!

REMEMBER: JUDGEMENT FREE THREAD!

Replies

• DreamLittleDarling
    Options
    I'll go first!

First confession: I am using the TV as a babysitter right now so my toddler will just leave me alone for a few!

Rant: my neighbor is as sweet as can be, but her genetic makeup just pisses me the hell off! She has 3 kids, all under the age of 5 (so back to back pregnancies) and doesn't have a single damn stretch mark and looks like a freakin bikini model! IT'S NOT FAIR! She really is a genuinely nice person, so it really isn't fair that I wanna punch her out EVERY time I see her playing outside in the pool with her kids! LOL
  • Losingitin2011
    Losingitin2011 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Ugh. My rant today involves the obsession with exercise, and putting down people who don't give up sleep/family/whatever to get it done. You don't HAVE to exercise to lose weight. It's a good thing for a healthy lifestyle, but not a requirement to lose weight. You'll lose weight just by eating less. Seriously. Don't bash on people who are trying to change their life and don't have the time to devote to the gym RIGHT now. It's like kicking someone when they're already down, and isn't helping the situation.

Got 2 hours everyday to devote to the gym? Good for you. That's awesome.

Don't assume everyone has that same 2 hours. Srsly.
  • Losingitin2011
    Options
    My confession? Hmmm. I don't want to go out on my 60 minute walk, or do my strength training today. But I'm going to anyway. Because I've got the time.
  • DreamLittleDarling
    Options
    Ugh. My rant today involves the obsession with exercise, and putting down people who don't give up sleep/family/whatever to get it done. You don't HAVE to exercise to lose weight. It's a good thing for a healthy lifestyle, but not a requirement to lose weight. You'll lose weight just by eating less. Seriously. Don't bash on people who are trying to change their life and don't have the time to devote to the gym RIGHT now. It's like kicking someone when they're already down, and isn't helping the situation.

Got 2 hours everyday to devote to the gym? Good for you. That's awesome.

Don't assume everyone has that same 2 hours. Srsly.

I'll drink to that... I completely understand... I mean... I'm using the TV as a babysitter right now, so OBVIOUSLY I have plenty of tiem to just get away from my kids and the house and go spend hours killing myself in the gym, right?! LOL
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Confession...I don't want to go outside want walk for my lunch because the heat index is currently insane.
  • Losingitin2011
    Options
    Confession...I don't want to go outside want walk for my lunch because the heat index is currently insane.

I am sort of jealous of this. I'm in Oregon, where it can't decide if it's summer or not yet. Yesterday was sunny (80), muggy, and warm at the same time. Today? Not even 60 and raining. Oregon hates my Fibromyalgia. It hates it so much.
  • HappyathomeMN
    HappyathomeMN Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    My kids leave on Friday for their 10 week stay with their Dad . . . . .

YIKES!!!!!

What to do, what to do, what to do?

I am dreading it and excited all at the same time.
  • HappyathomeMN
    HappyathomeMN Posts: 498 Member
    Options

It's UGLY out there!!!! Beware of the buckling pavement.
  • binary_jester
    Options

I am sort of jealous of this. I'm in Oregon, where it can't decide if it's summer or not yet. Yesterday was sunny (80), muggy, and warm at the same time. Today? Not even 60 and raining. Oregon hates my Fibromyalgia. It hates it so much.
    94 °F
    Humidity: 32 %
    Wind Speed: S 15 G 26 MPH
    Barometer: 29.55"
    Dewpoint: 60 °F (16 °C)
    Heat Index: 94 °F (34 °C)
    Visibility: 10.00 mi.

Nothing to be jealous of.
  • binary_jester
    Options

It's UGLY out there!!!! Beware of the buckling pavement.
    I saw a VW bug fall in...and never came back out.
  • Losingitin2011
    Options

94 °F
    Humidity: 32 %
    Wind Speed: S 15 G 26 MPH
    Barometer: 29.55"
    Dewpoint: 60 °F (16 °C)
    Heat Index: 94 °F (34 °C)
    Visibility: 10.00 mi.

Nothing to be jealous of.

I think I'm more jealous that it's at least consistent! I'd say stay inside and stay cool!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Its hot thats all I really have to rant about lol
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Finally a place to say so...LOL......Every time I see the term "BRING IT" (P90X) I wanna stick pencils in my damn eyes. Overused and HATE IT!!!!!!!!!:)
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    my rant: hmmm.. not much to rant about... I could go off on how my coworkers are a bunmch of lazy bastages, or that i am not losig weight fast enough or that my wife is now off for 10 weeks due to summer break. I could rant about all that but it would just stress me out to think that hard over it all.

I will confess that I don't work as hard "at work" as I should. Again this is due the the lazy bastages I work with. Why should I work so hard if they aren't. I still do more work then they do each and every day.
  • DreamLittleDarling
    Options
    confession 2: Sometimes I lie to my toddler and tell her the TV is broken, just so I don't have to watch yo gabba gabba! ugh!
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Sometimes, when people are stupid, I get angry at them.
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options
    Finally a place to say so...LOL......Every time I see the term "BRING IT" (P90X) I wanna stick pencils in my damn eyes. Overused and HATE IT!!!!!!!!!:)

do your best, and forget the rest... is that better?
  • DreamLittleDarling
    Options

lol, welcome to my world EVERY DAY
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options
    confession 2: Sometimes I lie to my toddler and tell her the TV is broken, just so I don't have to watch yo gabba gabba! ugh!
    OMG that is too funny... that is just good parenting. You are now my idol.
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options

lol, welcome to my world EVERY DAY
    Everyday? Seriously? Everyday?