sexy things a man accidently does

Options
FORKDOWN
FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
On the radio show during my commute they had wives/GF's call in with things their men did that were sexy without them trying to be.

Replies

• BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Just walking....when my hubby walks out the shower with just a towel wrapped around his waist and his skin is still damp....WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! :tongue:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    putting their dirty clothes in the hamper...
    :embarassed: :laugh: :tongue:
  • Spayrroe
    Spayrroe Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Washing the dishes! lol

Seriously, my husband had to wear his dress blues to an interview on his base one day, and totally didn't believe how good he looked in them
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Will be taking notes writing.gif
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    when they sit on the bed and stretch.....you can see all their muscles flexing all the while....

Also cooking, or doing anything handy around the house....

sweating during a romantic session, or while working....HOT
  • raychybabe
    raychybabe Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I came home and my bf was doing the washing up topless because he got water all down his t shirt! Cleaning and looking cute, win win!

But mainly he annoys me :P
  • mikegohl
    mikegohl Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,114 Member
    Options
    Not complaining all the time is my biggest one.
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    putting their dirty clothes in the hamper...
    :embarassed: :laugh: :tongue:

Very sexy!!!
  • katythemommy
    katythemommy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Cooking and cleaning haha! When he takes care of our son... such a turn on seeing a guy be a good dad!!
  • kimmerroze
    kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    When he does his hair... lol

When he walks through the door when he is in a suit.. or slacks... SUPER SEXY! side note: I think slacks have been underrated as of late..

I also likewhen he is chopping things like veggies with his set of knives super sexy
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Will be taking notes writing.gif

Lol!
  • trudy45
    trudy45 Posts: 83
    Options
    sometimes when me and my bf look at each other and he smiles he sort of twitches his nose! its doesnt sound that sexy be he looks unbelievably sweet!! that and the muscles in his shoulders :D love it x
  • sweetiepie31612
    sweetiepie31612 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Totally sexy when he's just goofing around with his family, especially the little kids. I see how much he loves them and it makes me want him all the more!
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    me and my ex went to shoot some hoops at the school one day. there was a pushup bar, he stopped and started doing pushups... totally wanted to jump him right then and there.
  • getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    when you can see how much he cares about you in his eyes :heart:
  • mrsfeuer
    mrsfeuer Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    When I see him in work mode talking to property managers. Ooooooh MY!!!
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    When he's laying in bed all sprawled out in "man pose" with the sheet at his waist and no shirt. I can't help it! I tackle him every time! (Note, it may no longer be an accident that he's laying that way! lol)

When he reads a story to our daughter or spends time listening to and helping our kids. I find that super sexy.

When he's working on something around our place and is wearing his tool belt and do rag on his head. He does "construction worker" really well!

Anytime he flexes his muscles! Doesn't really matter what he's doing.

I should stop. It's a loooong time until he gets home from work and now I'm thinking about him! :love:
  • pauljsolie
    pauljsolie Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I must be the sexiest man alive cuz I live alone and have to do ALL that crap by myself. LOL, guess I need to find someone who will appreciate that.
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    When he's just nice... like when he lets me have the living room when my boyfriends comes to visit