sexy things a man accidently does

Replies

• chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    When he's cooking - something very sexy about cooking.

And when he's getting undressed for bed. He's tired and relaxed... you can see all his muscles. Yum. ;)
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    When they're really flattered you asked them to explain something "manly" (like sports or tools or cars) and go into great detail. I love how paitent and indepth they can be.

But girls, DO NOT ask them to explain any sports, tools or cars while a sporting event is on or they're in the middle of changing your oil. :wink:

Mostly, I just like the ingrained old school chivarly stuff like holding doors, letting you order first, buying your drink etc. etc.
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    My husband always offers to help other women when they are struggling with shopping bags or packages at the post office. He puts groceries in the cars of older ladies. It melts me. I also love that my son will learn this from him.
  • chevy88grl
    Just doing man things.....like things that women dont usually do...like fixing things around the house, working on something, getting dirty or just watching them be a man.....I LOVE that! The thought of them being bigger tham you, stronger than you, tougher than you....makes me feel like a woman. I LOVE the contrast between a mans strength and a womans softness.
    couldnt agree with this one more!

This too! When he spent his day off fixing MY car.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Not missing the toilet soooo hot
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    When he's just nice... like when he lets me have the living room when my boyfriends comes to visit
    LMAO!
  • Buca412
    Buca412 Posts: 301 Member
    This topic kind of depresses me, especially since you are considering this as "accidental." I keep hearing women say that her man doing the dishes, helping out with chores, etc. is sexy. Is this sexy only because your man never does it? At what point does it lose it's sexiness and it simply becomes expected? :huh:

On a regular basis I do dishes, cook often, change diapers, take out the trash, vacuum, dust, I do my own laundry and ironing (my wife has never had to do my laundry/ironing and that's by my own choice). Never has she let on that this is sexy. It's just part of my job as the husband and being in a relationship. More and more I'm thinking I'm the fool in doing such because apparently the men who rarely do are getting a benefit out of it for when that one time they do.

If my wife finds it sexy, well, then she never lets on that she does. What a bummer. :frown:

So if you ladies do find this sexy then please make sure you let your man know it and that you appreciate he's contribution to your relationship! :bigsmile: :devil: :smokin:
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    This topic kind of depresses me, especially since you are considering this as "accidental." I keep hearing women say that her man doing the dishes, helping out with chores, etc. is sexy. Is this sexy only because your man never does it? At what point does it lose it's sexiness and it simply becomes expected? :huh:

On a regular basis I do dishes, cook often, change diapers, take out the trash, vacuum, dust, I do my own laundry and ironing (my wife has never had to do my laundry/ironing and that's by my own choice). Never has she let on that this is sexy. It's just part of my job as the husband and being in a relationship. More and more I'm thinking I'm the fool in doing such because apparently the men who rarely do are getting a benefit out of it for when that one time they do.

If my wife finds it sexy, well, then she never lets on that she does. What a bummer. :frown:

So if you ladies do find this sexy then please make sure you let your man know it and that you appreciate he's contribution to your relationship! :bigsmile: :devil: :smokin:
    They do...by letting you see them naked. Or so i always thought.
  • Buca412
    Buca412 Posts: 301 Member
    Mine bent over one day and it was a sight for the gods...............then she farts. I got excited.

LOL...well, that's different! :tongue:
  • wjkirby
    wjkirby Posts: 120
    I guess geeks are out of luck. No one said they thought it was sexy to see a man configure a network or clean up a computer virus. Damn.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Totally sexy when he's just goofing around with his family, especially the little kids. I see how much he loves them and it makes me want him all the more!

Same. When my husband actually plays with our daughter, and they get into this cool project together etc. I just want to drag him in the bedroom and rip all his clothes off. Maybe is a nature thing? Brain sending signals that he's a good "mate" lol.

Also when he does anything manly & sweaty, like works on the car, fixes up the yard etc. Something about being all dirty and sweaty...Hot!! :love: :love: :love:
  • Ashleypeterson37
    Ashleypeterson37 Posts: 347 Member
    My favourite though - when they initiate a cuddle. That's just lovely! :flowerforyou:

Agreed! It almost never happens at my house :(

Hubby is an Army soldier and just seeing him walk through the door in his uniform is enough to make me melt! :blushing:
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member

They do...by letting you see them naked. Or so i always thought.

GAME. SET. MATCH---Binary_Jester!

I was always under the impression men for the most part were visual learners...you just confirmed it.
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member

You got played homie. Time for a new model.
  • chevy88grl

Well. He cooks all the time (I don't cook - hate to cook, refuse to cook, avoid cooking) and I still find it sexy as hell. I don't think he's TRYING to be sexy when he's cooking - which is where the "accidentally" comes in for me. He's doing something that comes naturally to him and dang do I enjoy watching. lol.
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    When my husband looks at me with them lust filled eyes and says baby you are looking good. So sexy. He is super hot & sexy anyway.
  • Cristy_AZ
    Cristy_AZ Posts: 986
    Cooking for sure, and making dough... seriously, watching him kneed dough... totally hot.

And recently in home depot my husband tried on a tool belt ... omg, I mean I know he wears one everyday but I don't usually see him in it and ... yea, that was a good day
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    I think its sexy when he opens his wallet and gives me money....gets me in the mood.....to shop lol
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member

I hear you. I should be voted the sexiest man of the year for all I do.
  • JenKoz4
    JenKoz4 Posts: 37
    When he does little things, like I was complaining about how it was cold on the phone when walking home from work (To get on the tube) and he met me at the station by our house with my jacket.
This discussion has been closed.