• Momcharisma88
    Momcharisma88 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    lol when he thinks he did something wrong and gets all worried lol its cute
  • imnotyourpal
    imnotyourpal Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    ROFL! Totally dishes/cooking/hamper!

Surfing or swimming in the pool. Anything that results in him glistening with water, really. :)

Random "love" texts should not be discounted, either. Swoon!
  • jmgj27
    jmgj27 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Wet shaving. Every time. Totally have a thing about that. Don't know why. :blushing:

Also - and no snickering because I don't mean it like that - when they have nice strong hands and they do anything with them - like driving or chopping wood or something.

My favourite though - when they initiate a cuddle. That's just lovely! :flowerforyou:
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    I totally do all that stuff.. except for the dishes. I got a dog for that.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    When I hear my husband say "Good Morning Sunshine" when I wake up in the morning and gives me a kiss.
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    When he's just nice... like when he lets me have the living room when my boyfriends comes to visit

Wait, what? Lol...

When he holds my hand or just says I love you out of the blue...
  • Momcharisma88
    Momcharisma88 Posts: 94 Member
    Options

ewwww to the dog part
  • Sarahr73
    Sarahr73 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    When he stretches with his back towards me, he has awesome back muscles.

When he is using his arm muscles, those are awesome too.

When he wears a certain pair of jeans and a t-shirt with his favorite belt buckle. He looks good in dress shirts and pants too, but their is something about him in a nice pair of jeans and a t-shirt and the belt buckle makes him look like those hot farmers in the "Lifetime original movies".

And lastly, when he sleeps naked. I love waking up to a morning surprise! :love:
  • Nitsz
    Nitsz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    When he gives me a body massage and rubs his warm hand down my back. ooooh Sexy
    And I can not forget.......he has the most beautiful smile : )
  • Cherrycandy
    Cherrycandy Posts: 200
    Options
    Just doing man things.....like things that women dont usually do...like fixing things around the house, working on something, getting dirty or just watching them be a man.....I LOVE that! The thought of them being bigger tham you, stronger than you, tougher than you....makes me feel like a woman. I LOVE the contrast between a mans strength and a womans softness.
  • keb80
    keb80 Posts: 394
    Options
    When you can see a man's jaw muscle flex.... SO. VERY. HOT.
  • ales1979
    ales1979 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    mine has the side of the bed next to the window, so when he gets up first and is silouetted against the morning light (curtains are closed!!) and stretches!! GRRRRRRR:blushing:

Also when stretches when dressed and his t-shirt rides up a little and shows his too cute tummy!

and when in uniform of course!!!! (nurse) he's not in it for long :wink: :smooched:

haha :D x
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Mine bent over one day and it was a sight for the gods...............then she farts. I got excited.
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Just doing man things.....like things that women dont usually do...like fixing things around the house, working on something, getting dirty or just watching them be a man.....I LOVE that! The thought of them being bigger tham you, stronger than you, tougher than you....makes me feel like a woman. I LOVE the contrast between a mans strength and a womans softness.
    couldnt agree with this one more!
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    The back. Definitely the back. When he's lying on his side, facing away from me in bed. Yeah.

Also, when I overhear him talking work stuff on the phone with his quarks and QCD and jets. Oh my. His science mumbo-jumbo makes me all *swoon*
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I think its sexy when he opens his wallet and gives me money....gets me in the mood.....to shop lol
  • bcl003
    bcl003 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    In the morning when he is getting dressed, I love seeing him pull on his jeans while he still doesnt have a shirt on!! I get to see his cute butt and amazing back.... can't wait until tonight now...Lol
  • polar5554
    polar5554 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I think its sexy when he opens his wallet and gives me money....gets me in the mood.....to shop lol
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • minmatt
    minmatt Posts: 62
    Options
    When you can see a man's jaw muscle flex.... SO. VERY. HOT.

AMEN!