Replies

• Scentlessapprentice
    Scentlessapprentice Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I find my husband incredibly sexy when he buys me Diamonds:tongue:
  • Buca412
    Buca412 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Hrm... accidental things that I find hot??? I don't know if there IS anything like that. I don't find guys who do household chores attractive at all... too feminine. I like watching guys lift heavy weights, play football, surf... chop wood, really get into driving and driving well. All of that "manly" stuff.

Should also add love watching a guy have that uncanny bond with dog or horse. Speaking with body language only to achieve a task. Basically I am a strong girl with a strong personality and I am always calling the shots at work and with being a Mom. The LAST I want to do is be married to someone I have to parent. At home I find a guy who has everything planned and is in calm confident control incredibly attractive.

So helping out around the house is feminine. Check. I'll stop then. I'll continue to with my lifting weights, rocking out on the guitar, and DJ and see what happens.:tongue:
  • rgoodearl
    rgoodearl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I'm sitting here next to my wife and I ask her "hey, what is something sexy that I accidently do?" she said..."Well, you'll have to keep it somewhat clean for MFP, so I would say you eyebrow expressions" hmmmmm
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Just doing man things.....like things that women dont usually do...like fixing things around the house, working on something, getting dirty or just watching them be a man.....I LOVE that! The thought of them being bigger tham you, stronger than you, tougher than you....makes me feel like a woman. I LOVE the contrast between a mans strength and a womans softness.

Exactly what i was thinking. I don't have anyone in my life now but I'm really missing my late boyfriend right now. :cry:
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    Hrm... accidental things that I find hot??? I don't know if there IS anything like that. I don't find guys who do household chores attractive at all... too feminine.

I hope none of your children are male.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Feast your eyes ladies. This is no accident. Pure pre-planned sexy!!

No doubt about it! :smile:
  • cobarlo14
    cobarlo14 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    bump..
  • shallo
    shallo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Hrm... accidental things that I find hot??? I don't know if there IS anything like that. I don't find guys who do household chores attractive at all... too feminine.

I hope none of your children are male.
    I agree. I love that my husband does those things. It shows that he thinks of us as equals and not that he thinks I'm the cooking/cleaning lady. It is something that we are teaching our boys. That a marriage/partnership is a team effort and you both have to pitch in on all things.
  • penny5
    penny5 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I love it when men wear work boots- totally sexy!
  • lilac01
    lilac01 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I love it when he gets out of the shower and his hair are wet. I also find him incredibly sexy when he spends his money on me and acts like money means nothing.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Im a sucker for a guy in dirty Carharts and work boots. Swoon!! Watching a man get grimy and sweaty doing "manly" stuff flips my switch! :laugh:
  • penny5
    penny5 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    LMAO!
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    His passion about his job [also something I hate! I sometimes feel like it's more important than me] When he is working a trade show and he explains the technical equipment in detail and gets the people to understand what he's explaining...smart is F-ing HOT!!

When I catch him looking at me thinking I'm sexy. The idea of me being able to get someone hot... THAT gets me there...!!:bigsmile:

Not accidental, but when he reads outloud to me. Especially if it's one of "those" kinds of stories!! :blushing:
  • Hedone
    Hedone Posts: 92
    Options
    Cooking, and when he is just wearing jeans with no shirt also wearing cologne YUMMY
  • CriticalX
    CriticalX Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    me and my ex went to shoot some hoops at the school one day. there was a pushup bar, he stopped and started doing pushups... totally wanted to jump him right then and there.
    push up bar?
  • CriticalX
    CriticalX Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Will be taking notes writing.gif

me too. One day I want to be the husband that is sexy...
    lol me to meto
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Just watching him work. He is a 4th generation farmer. So I absolutely LOVE Carhartts, boots, and a white t shirt. Oh...and hat on backwards. YEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWW
  • TruckinThePoundsOff
    Options
    I just want to be called sexy by a woman......period. I clean my own house, do my own laundry, mow my own yard, wash my own truck (both of them), cook my own meals (I have a degree in Culinary Arts), do my own dusting, do my own vacuuming, do my own windows, do my own bathroom, make my own bed.

That is why I am here and to be motivated to loose this weight. I am here on MFP because it helps me keep track of all my goals, stats (food and exercise) and helps me keep track of my progress. I am honored and blessed to have other people on MFP here as my friends. To me, my friends are a bonus.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    I leave the toilet seat down!
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I love seeing my husband be a wonderful dad. When he plays with the kids and gives them piggyback rides to bed before tucking them in.... *sigh*.... gosh I love that man...

... also anytime he is shirtless... he has a yummy body ;)