Here it is my FINAL Before/After! Also the naked truth!

Options

Replies

• mandycasey
    mandycasey Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Well done u have done an amazing job and u look great.
  • MalDunc2012
    MalDunc2012 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! You look FANTASTIC--congrats to you on all your hard work!!
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I think these look like mother/daughter pictures when you look at the before/after photos - you look so fantastic words can't begin to describe! Congrats on an amazing journey :)
  • GaveUp
    GaveUp Posts: 308
    Options
    That is an amazing journey. Congratulations to you!!! I can see your stomach is getting tighter and you look wonderful.

Lori
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful! Congratulations :flowerforyou:
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Wow, you're an inspiration!!! Bravo to you on all your hard work, and I appreciate your courage in posting the pics. You look great!

Also, it's important to know that it took you 3 years to lose the weight. It's a reminder to all that slow and steady wins the race. Congrats!
  • chantillychopper
    Options
    you look spectacular! you are an inspiration to us all!!!! this is no commercial folks this is the real thing!
  • FatUncleRob
    FatUncleRob Posts: 341
    Options
    Congratulations! Thanks for sharing. :flowerforyou:
  • Janet39
    Janet39 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    You are brave and amazing, Good luck on the maintenance drive, remember it is more inportant than the diet it's self .:smile:
  • SuperStorm
    SuperStorm Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I think you look amazing! Thank you for being so brave and posting the last set of pics! I started at 242lbs and am 5'11" and almost all of my weight is in my belly. I've been wondering what it might look like and where I may end up. You've really given me a lot of hope. How often did you exercise and what types of exercising did you do?
  • Jayney10
    Jayney10 Posts: 43
    Options
    You have done amazing.. you look like a different person and you are such an inspiration to me Congrats!! :-):bigsmile:
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Wow and WOWOWWOW!!!! So amazing, you must be so proud!!!
  • susiewusie
    susiewusie Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    You look fab ,just proves what hard work and dedication can do ,well done :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • SweetTeaBlossom
    Options
    Congratulations!

Don't be nervous, you're beautiful. You're my new inspiration. :smile:
  • ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Amazing loss, very well done to you x
  • sierracanbe
    Options
    girl, you are BRAVE for posting on-all-fours photos! that's not a forgiving angle for bellies of any shape or size hahaha
    & your transformation is incredible. totally inspiring.
  • Jillatha
    Jillatha Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    always looking for more friends for mutual support please add me :)
  • Lanfear
    Lanfear Posts: 524
    Options
    Amazing :smile: You should be proud not embarrassed - thank you for sharing with us :smile:
  • jamhamster
    jamhamster Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Well done hopefully I to can share such a great achievement as you have, I'm at the start of my journey to my new shape :)
  • AshinAms
    AshinAms Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Awesome and very inspiring! Thanks for posting pics of your tummy too, I think it's good to show how good it CAN be so some people are really concerned.

Thanks so much for sharing.
    Ash
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!