Options

Replies

• Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • Canelitas
    Options
    I am going on a harley ride with hubby this morning I will post this afternoon when I get back..
    I can't pass up on the water goal. I have been slacking on this lately.

Keep up the good work.

Melissa

Hope you enjoyed yourselves ... Did you have any water today? :bigsmile:
  • Canelitas
    Options
    Good morning everyone!

Only working 1 job today. YES! :bigsmile: It's funny how much that effects your mood on a Monday.

I'll be heading to the local college after work today to check out classes and prices. I'm really excited to be getting that part of my life. I leave for my vacation in Texas in 2 weeks. I'm actually pretty bummed because when I scheduled the trip, I had planned on being down about 15lbs by now but I'm happy with my 6. Plus I still have 2 weeks. :happy:

I will try to do P90x Plyo tonight or maybe Kenpo depending on what mood I'm in, and also get these dishes done. My house is getting so chaotic!

Best wishes today! :flowerforyou:

That's right, 2 more weeks ... give it your best!!!

Hope you have a nice time in Tx...:flowerforyou:
  • Canelitas
    Options
    Good Morning Purple Team!!!!:flowerforyou:

Today is a new day!!!!!!! I am in on the water deal...I need to drink at least 64 ounces today. I have a weight watchers mug that holds 32 ounces, I just drink two of those and my water is done. I really don't have a problem getting my water in during the week, because I sit at a desk all day I drink water all day, but at home I never think about it!!!!

This week my goals are to drink water every day :happy:

Exercise at least 45 min every day :happy:

Be patient and kind to everyone :happy:

Hey there -

We have the same weekly goal ... :bigsmile: (waterwise)

This weekend I got me a bottle water of 64oz ... I've got less than 1/3 left to go ... This really helped me today, I usually only have 32oz daily. I plan on using it always ... :blushing:
  • Canelitas
    Options
    Hello Hello Purple People!

Last night I went to Chili's. I feel like I overate but I stayed within my calories!!! Today I am trying to get over the overfull feeling I still have from last night.:ohwell:

I have not had a day where I have not been working out this week, so I am hoping I can rest some today. I am excited for weights/ measurements tomorrow!!! :bigsmile:

I am actually teaching class today praying my pants don't end up around my ankles!!!!:blushing:

Stay tuned for details.

Yearning to know the details ... lol

Great Job in staying within your limits ... takes alot of self-control, well at least for me it does ... :blushing:
  • melissa73
    Options
    Okay I am back. It was great. Nothing like riding on the open road..:laugh:
    We went to Best Buys in Chico and I found a Jullian Michael's Shred for 13.00. So I bought it and stuck it down my pants under my shirt on the way home.:laugh:
    It was great. We went to chili's for lunch and I had the chicken enchilada soup and a salad. Not to bad for lunch. Hubby at the onion stack and it is like over 2000 calories ouch. But he didn't care. But I just had 3 glasses of water and it was great. Didn't feel to bad about it.

I have set myself a new challenge I am staying away from sugar until I hit 185lbs. Then I will splurge once. Then set a new goal. I have been snacking late at night with sugary foods. Needs to stop. So hopefully this will help.

Well I am going to try the shred now and then do the treadmill.
    No volley ball games today.

Melissa
  • tall_t
    tall_t Posts: 251
    Options

Last night I went to Chili's. I feel like I overate but I stayed within my calories!!! Today I am trying to get over the overfull feeling I still have from last night.:ohwell:

I have not had a day where I have not been working out this week, so I am hoping I can rest some today. I am excited for weights/ measurements tomorrow!!! :bigsmile:

I am actually teaching class today praying my pants don't end up around my ankles!!!!:blushing:

Stay tuned for details.

LOL... They stayed up, but I need a belt!!!!
  • Canelitas
    Options

Stay tuned for details.

LOL... They stayed up, but I need a belt!!!!

:laugh:
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    My goals for the week:

Stay within my calorie goal. Check

Exercise for at least 60 minutes each day. Check

Try to get at least 6.5 hours of sleep everyday. Whoops!
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Alright I knew that we Purple were out there somewhere..

Tina- way to push yourself. "Sore today, Thiner tomarrow." :drinker: :drinker:

Welcome to the purple team. I googled " purple team" and saved it to my pictures then adjusted it. I don't know where Tina got hers but Love IT.

My friend didn't call me until this afternoon to workout so We are walking outside today about 4.5 miles.
    Then I will come home and do Tae bo..

Go Purple.

Melissa

I got mine from a previous thread, someone said we could use it....so I did....

Hee-hee, it was me! Made it myself. You are more than welcome to use it. Here it is:
    goprplemfp.png
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Okay. OK. I'm so busted.gif for not posting more to my own teammates! I promise to do better.

Anyway...I'm sure we all do it. You know, we have those days where we know we have to go to the gym and make ourselves go, then we get there and just go through the motions. We don't give it 100%. Well, today, I am proud to say that I gave it 110%! Yayee me. I don't know why, but Mondays always seem to be some of my best workout days. How about you? What percentage did you give today?
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    :drinker::heart::drinker: :heart: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :heart: :drinker:

:flowerforyou: So how'd everyone do with their water goals Monday?:drinker:

I had a crashing headache most of the day...so took today as a rest day from the gym, but back on Tues. for a couple hours.

My water goal I'll keep as a daily goal...I normally get plenty in but seems as it's gotten colder I noticed I'm not drinking quite as much...just want to keep track to see how much I'm actually really taking in these cooler days.

:drinker::heart::drinker: :heart: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :heart: :drinker:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I am a new member of Team Purple and happy to join you all.

I need to get exercising - I've been doing great with food/caloric intake but not so great with water and BAD with exercise. It's hard to find time with chasing my kids around (soccer mom-you know how we are)
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Ugh, working both jobs today, so I'm not sure if I'm going to get a workout in. I won't get home til 10ish tonight. Maybe if the bf doesn't mind hanging out in the bedroom I can squeeze in a Shred and shower. I hate sacrificing sleep though, because I end up falling asleep at my day job. I'll figure something out. It doesn't help that I missed breakfast this morning and don't have anything with me for a dinner.

Stop complaining! :laugh:

I WILL do Shred tonight.
    I WILL find something for dinner and eat BEFORE Job 2 is over.
    I WILL stop eating these tootsie rolls at work. :blushing:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    a really pop in for a HULLO GANG!! Have a super weigh in everyone.....will send mine either today or early Weds.:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    a really pop in for a HULLO GANG!! Have a super weigh in everyone.....will send mine either today or early Weds.:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

duh:grumble: guess I was trying to type TO QUICK:huh:

:blushing: was trying to say .....a really quick pop in to say HULLO:drinker:
  • melissa73
    Options
    I sent mine in this morning. Welcome Chrissy. Glad you could join out team.

You can do it Rach. You got the power of us purpleys behind you.

I on the other hand did shred Lv 1 for the first time yesterday after I did 40 minutes on the treadmill.
    OH MY GOSH. :noway: I about died. It didn't help that I had hubby and 2 kids on the couch saying things. I told then they could join in any time and that shut them up. :laugh: But then they kinda pushed me when I wanted to stop for a bit. So it kinda helped too. But boy am I a little soar today. What a workout.
    One question though I logged Shred as Circuit training general. Is that about right?
    With my treadmill workout and shred I burned 580 calories. :bigsmile:

Today I will do Lv 1 before I do Turbo Jam. And see if it gets better.
    I can't wait to see the results.
    Have a good day everyone.

Melissa
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I checked in this morning. I need some ideas for quicky workouts because they just aren't happening. I feel like I am always on the run to a tennis match or baseball game (to watch my kids) or a softball tournament for my husband. I can't do any of the above until I regain strength in my arms. Last time I tried to play tennis I tore scare tissue from my breast reconstruction - OUCH for a long time. I thought about a Wii Fit but I am not a "gamer" so not sure there-I don't want to waste the money.
  • iKate5261
    Options
    This is my first week. I just joined the purple team. I can't wait to get to update my ticker to show I've lost. Today wasn't the best. But I'm looking forward to tomorrow. I'm going to start exercising! Go Purple! Go me!

6940.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    This is my first week. I just joined the purple team. I can't wait to get to update my ticker to show I've lost. Today wasn't the best. But I'm looking forward to tomorrow. I'm going to start exercising! Go Purple! Go me!

6940.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

Welcome to the PURPLE SIDE:drinker: