Replies

• StaceyRN07
    StaceyRN07 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job!
  • chollylops
    chollylops Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Brilliant! - well done you have worked very hard to achieve a whole new year - enjoy! Thanks for posting the pictures - you look fantastic - totally different person you must be very pleased with the results!

Edit - and well done for investing in some new undies - the old ones were huge!
  • getnhealthymum
    Options
    WOW! Thank you for sharing your story and for posting those pics. What an inspiration!
  • aubarnold
    aubarnold Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    A question i think about often when people lose large amounts of weigh.....I was wondering what happens to the extra skin?? does it just retighted??
  • christinathompson1
    christinathompson1 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    HOLYYYYYYYYYY SHIZ.
    OOMG. that's amazing! look at your muscles! you should be very proud of yourself <3 goodjob!
  • beccyleigh
    beccyleigh Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    A-mazing transformation. Just proves what diet & exercise can do. what an inspiration.

On a side note though about you saying you plan to bulk up, I think you look great right now, toned, lean & obviously healthy & fit. :smile:
  • ebramlett
    ebramlett Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Good job dude! way to go!
  • ehedges31
    ehedges31 Posts: 72
    Options
    This is probably the most inspirational thing I've read! I love that you did a month by month picture. To show that this happens over time and not over night. You look amazing! You can see how you begin to feel about yourself as the photos progress (you actually smile in the ones near the end- and have every right to!!!) Congratulations again! You've made me want to change myself for the better as well!
    Best of luck on your bulking up!
  • obliviousx3
    Options
    amazing!!! congrats!!! you can truely tell how happier you got in each new picture it made me smile. im so proud and happy for you! you truely are an inspiration
  • mtf612
    mtf612 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Wow!! That is amazing!! I love how your smile gets bigger and brighter as the months go by! Congratulations!!

I am going to have to look into buying that book, "The Abs Diet"!

Thanks!! :happy:
    As a quick note, I did not follow the plan outlined in the book. I did use it for basic nutritional information and it was a good early motivator - but I did not follow the routine or diet.

As for those asking about the loose skin - its there but somewhat minimal. It has tightened a little bit but not fully. Adding muscle has helped a lot. Bulk is going well though my upper abs are noticeably less visible. Photo coming soon.
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    wraaaarrrr!!! awsome transformation you look great!!
  • emd0019
    emd0019 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Thank you for your success story!
  • maloryanne
    maloryanne Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    wow way to go ya look fabulous!! go you!!!
  • ashesoh1234
    ashesoh1234 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOSH, you look amaaaaaaaazinig! AWESOME job!! Wow, you must feel so great!
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    you have motivated me SOOOOO much you look amazing and i cant belive how much you change from month to month. well done xxx
  • georgiag111
    georgiag111 Posts: 424
    Options
    Wow!! That is amazing!! I love how your smile gets bigger and brighter as the months go by! Congratulations!!

I am going to have to look into buying that book, "The Abs Diet"!

Thanks!! :happy:
    As a quick note, I did not follow the plan outlined in the book. I did use it for basic nutritional information and it was a good early motivator - but I did not follow the routine or diet.

As for those asking about the loose skin - its there but somewhat minimal. It has tightened a little bit but not fully. Adding muscle has helped a lot. Bulk is going well though my upper abs are noticeably less visible. Photo coming soon.

Thank you for answering because I have "skin" from having back to back babies and was hoping it would tighten on its own
  • SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    WOW! Congrats on your success on your journey to being healthy!!! Thanks for sharing; very inspiring!
  • tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Wow you look awesome congrats!!!
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Oh. My. Goodness. How did I ever miss this post last month? Wow. You look stunning! I bet you got lots of messages from men asking about your diet/fitness routine! :)
  • silvafan
    silvafan Posts: 147
    Options
    Amazing, what a transformation, you should be so proud of the dedication & hard work, you have achieved awesome results and you are such an inspiration! Way to go & keep up the great work.

Also, you can totally see the change in your confidence as the pictures progress! Congrats!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!