Options
    This is freaking BRILLIANT!
  • Givemewings
    Givemewings Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    AMAZING...WHAT AN INSPIRATION!
  • turbofiregirl
    Options
    Absolutely inspiring and what a transformation. Congratulations.
  • P90XCertifiedCoach
    Options
    Nice Job
  • chrisuy
    chrisuy Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    What an awesome transformation! Truly incredible!!!
  • kathy1117
    kathy1117 Posts: 27
    Options
    i just cant belive the difference, ur def a great success story. u look good and a lot happier. so ur completely done w ur goals right? id say so, now the only thing left 2 do ,would b 2 maintain
  • lightfit
    lightfit Posts: 3
    Options
    You look awesome!! Great job
  • mtf612
    mtf612 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    i just cant belive the difference, ur def a great success story. u look good and a lot happier. so ur completely done w ur goals right? id say so, now the only thing left 2 do ,would b 2 maintain
    Far from it! Now its time to put weight back on!
    My long term goal (when I will just do maintenance) will be to weigh 190lbs at 7% bodyfat. But that is years away.
  • mtf612
    mtf612 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Quick update:
    Im up to about 170lbs now from 165lbs. My bodyfat has gone to about 13% but my muscle gains and lifts in the gym have also improved. Im bulking for 2 more weeks, then cutting for 2 weeks and then bulking again until September first. Pics to come.
  • bridetobe310711
    Options
    wow THATS FAB!! X
  • sequoialea
    sequoialea Posts: 26
    Options
    Great job! You look great!
  • Crystalchaos72
    Options
    You have done amaing!!!!!!! WoooooHoooooo for you!!!!! You look incredible!!
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! You should be quite proud of your success.

It's nice to see you smiling, too!
  • gjulie
    gjulie Posts: 391
    Options
    Well done,that is just amazing!! keep up the good work!!:happy:
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Congratulation on your loss Mtf612
  • fibrogirl
    fibrogirl Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    What a fantastic achievement, you trult deserve to be so proud of your success. Well done and good luck with your new job abd new life :bigsmile:
  • End6ame
    End6ame Posts: 903
    Options
    Now my plan is to finally bulk. Ive always eaten a caloric deficit. I am going to eat 2600 calories a day, and do 20 minutes of cardio at least 4 times a week. I will be doing an actual routine now - one similar to Starting Strength.

What program will you be doing? Starting Strength is a great program. I just finished StrongLifts a little over a month ago and am now doing Madcow.

What are your maintenance calories? I think you may need more than 2600 for bulking. My thoughts (when I get to that point) are to add 300-500 calories to my maintenance calories.

Congrats bu the way!
  • lausa22
    lausa22 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, that's so amazing!!!
  • startlosingstartliving
    Options
    HOLY CRAP. You look amazing.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Wow, this is REALLY inspiring!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!