My body's transformation

Options

Replies

• OttawaJeannie
    Options
    Can I just say HOLY CRAP! You look like a totally different person! Thanks fort sharing your very inspiring pics and your story. You have helped a lot of people here today believe they can do it too, me included!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    That is one amazing story, bravo and congrats on the job, it's fun that you love your job:flowerforyou:
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    You have ROCKED it. My only issue is that you seem to have lost the Beatles poster. You didn't have to lose that when you lost 87 pounds of fat did you????
    No and I didn't fully lose the Beatles posters. I did put them away but there are still many Beatles related objects scattered around the room. I simply decided at one point to clear off my walls. I still love The Beatles though!

I was going to ask the same question. Oh, and you have done very well. I was worried about the Beatles, though...
  • getNskinny2day
    Options
    Bow chicka bowww wowwwwwwww! Lookin good :)
  • LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Watch out ladies!!
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    holy *kitten*! YOU SAVED YOURSELF From an early death, disease, depression! AMAZING I vote you as the poster child of the month for MFP!! INCREDIBLE!
  • anume08
    anume08 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job:) I love how your smile and confidence grew with each month's photo!
  • katschi
    katschi Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Happy Belated Birthday! What a nice gift you've given yourself ... a brand new vehicle to get around in!
  • CherrySunday
    CherrySunday Posts: 301
    Options
    WOW! What a transformation!! Totally amazing! All that hard work totally paid off! WTG!!
  • amydray
    amydray Posts: 26
    Options
    awesome post, and thanks for sharing! :happy:
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    CommittohealthCHANGED Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing. Fabulous transformation. Congrats on you awesome progress. You have inspired me to keep working out hard.:tongue:
  • dehniziad
    dehniziad Posts: 42
    Options
    That is an unbelievable transformation! I know exactly how you felt and how you feel now.
    I would definitely like to ask you a couple questions if possible:

What workout / fitness program did you use?

How did you manage to get the six pack abs? ( usually thats the hardest part of the body! )

Waiting for your feedback! :)

Once again! Fantastic job well done........

Rgds,
    Z
  • finabella
    finabella Posts: 176
    Options
    Well done you look fantastic!
  • davipichardo
    Options
    proud of you man
  • emtgirl14
    emtgirl14 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You are AMAZING. What an inspirational story!! You look fantastic and should be sooooo proud of yourself!!! I'm glad that you're so much happier with your life now.. you can defnitely tell! Congrats!!!:)
  • Freakinglovepink
    Options
    Awesome job! As I'm sure a lot of us "in progress' MFPers do I like to look at the before & afters on the success forums, and I have to say yours is one of the most inspiring I've seen. Thank you for posting it! And what a cutie ;)
  • mtf612
    mtf612 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    proud of you man
    Tell me that next year after I've bulked and hit a hard cut ;)

Good lifting with you last weekend.
  • FIREfitGrl27
    FIREfitGrl27 Posts: 199
    Options
    AMAZING, AWESOME TRANSFORMATION!!! You LOOOK Soooooooo Goooood! Thanks for sharing your story and for inspiring young and older peeps!! :D
  • irenerose25
    irenerose25 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!! And I love the beatles stuff :)
  • gertrude13
    gertrude13 Posts: 64
    Options
    this is so awesome!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!