• kbizzleoo
    kbizzleoo Posts: 114
    Options
    Freakin Sweet!

but why did you take the beatles poster down? - ha
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    I bet your momma was happy when you got a hair cut. he he he So glad you started to smile, its beautiful.
  • WeCallThemDayWalkers
    WeCallThemDayWalkers Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    You're a cute guy but once that smile started appearing in the pics you got HOT! Way to go, man. You are really, REALLY inspiring. Keep up the good work :D
  • silvereyes01
    silvereyes01 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Holy geez you look amazing! And now my flabby butt is motivated again to get to the gym :) thanks for sharing your incredible journey.
  • mtf612
    mtf612 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Freakin Sweet!

but why did you take the beatles poster down? - ha
    lol, ive gotten a lot of flack for that :P
  • angdrusso
    angdrusso Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Wow - amazing story and pics! Well done!
  • Chrasschick
    Chrasschick Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    HOT!!!!!
  • tysmome
    tysmome Posts: 2
    Options
    Wow! You look great - thanks for sharing.
  • libby328
    libby328 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    WOW you look more then amazing!!!! I hope that in a year I have come halfway close to where you are! Great Job!
  • dreamtoned10
    dreamtoned10 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW WOW

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Seriously you look absolutely great!! I love how half way through your picks you actually start to smile for the photos!!!! That says it all really doesnt it?!

Thanks so much for sharing your photos and story, and especially I love your line of how its not a diet its a lifestyle change.
    LOVE IT.

xx
  • amberkaz4
    amberkaz4 Posts: 2
    Options
    You look awesome! Amazing job!!
  • Mighty125
    Mighty125 Posts: 27
    Options
    Wow, I can't believe that you completely transformed your body in one year!
  • mtf612
    mtf612 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW WOW

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Seriously you look absolutely great!! I love how half way through your picks you actually start to smile for the photos!!!! That says it all really doesnt it?!

Thanks so much for sharing your photos and story, and especially I love your line of how its not a diet its a lifestyle change.
    LOVE IT.

xx
    Diets are broken. The y are simply changes to what we eat. Changing the way you live is the only way to truly lose weight and keep it off.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    WOOOOWWWWWWWWWW you look hotttttttt!!! Thanks for sharing

What a great motivation for all of us here. For me, there is no such thing as diet but instead just eat moderately, watch out what we put in our mouths and exercise regularly.
  • tjnotthehooker
    Options
    Truly amazing...wow......well done you:)
  • EmmaR31
    EmmaR31 Posts: 184
    Options
    You look incredible, what an achievement!
  • vdavis_89
    vdavis_89 Posts: 334
    Options
    Your post almost made me cry! You did a complete change!! You look like a totally different person and I notice in your first picture you looked so upset and angry and as the pictures progressed your smile got so much bigger!! Congrats and keep it up!! You look great!
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    That's crazy!!!! Way to go!
  • Koalaboo
    Koalaboo Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! It gives me hope that I can change, too.
  • Jessica5000
    Options
    You look amazing. It's cool to watch each month and as you started to look more and more toned, you gained weight. You looked better at the end while you were gaining a bit of weight. Way to go. I love that you woke up and 3am with a McDonalds hang over and ran it off. A total break through.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!