30 Day Shred Starting Monday June 20th

Options

Replies

• ypena78
    ypena78 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    WHEW!! OMG, I AM FEELING SOOOO GOOD RIGHT NOW.. I AM VERY PROUD OF MYSELF JUST FINISHED L1D5, AND I HAVE TO SAY I AM ALREADY SEEING PROGRESS. I KNOW THEY SAY TO TAKE YOUR MEASUREMENTS EVERY 2-4 WEEKS, BUT I COULDNT WAIT TO SEE IF JILLIAN WAS DOING ANYTHING FOR ME. JUST TOOK MY MEASUREMENTS NOW & I HAVE ALREADY LOST
    HIPS- 1 in.
    WAIST- 1/2 in,
    NECK- 1/2 in.
    SO HANG IN THERE EVERYONE, SHE WILL CHANGE YOU. WHEN I FIRST STARTED I COULDNT EVEN DO 1 PUSH UP NOW I CAN KEEP UP WITH ME, BUT MODIFIED. HAHA.. EVEN WITH THE MODIFICATION I STILL LOST...YAY!!! I AM ON A EMOTIONAL HIGH..
  • Mveler
    Mveler Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Way to go girl.. I too finished level 1 day 5 tonight. I also just took a round with the XBOX 360 Kinect Game Wipeout.. They really give Jillian a run for her money. I am SOOO outta breath. Legs feel like Jello.. Shame there is no adding that workout. They seem to favor the WII here but Kinect is better IMO
  • Prettyme924
    Prettyme924 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • kaveril422
    kaveril422 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    So I have consistently done 30 DS and I am on Day 5, as of yesterday. Are you all doing it on the weekend too, or just week days. I planned on doing it everyday for 30 days straight, but I want to know for purposes of this challenge how y'all are doing it.
  • Mveler
    Options
    So I have consistently done 30 DS and I am on Day 5, as of yesterday. Are you all doing it on the weekend too, or just week days. I planned on doing it everyday for 30 days straight, but I want to know for purposes of this challenge how y'all are doing it.

I plan to do it straight God Willing. I think it will have more of an impact
  • spngebobmyhero
    spngebobmyhero Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I didn't do my workout yesterday and I went way over my calories :grumble:

Gotta get back on track today! I felt a little cranky yesterday without my workout!
  • Mveler
    Options
    I didn't do my workout yesterday and I went way over my calories :grumble:

Gotta get back on track today! I felt a little cranky yesterday without my workout!

It will be alright,. You can get back to it!
  • Mveler
    Options
    Well Jillian is done and I am so proud. It is really moving very well. I actually did 13 jumping jacks and 9 push ups each time.
  • spngebobmyhero
    Options
    Just finished day 6.

I'm still doing wall pushups, but I do them the entire time now! I still can't do the squat and press. I just squat and hold my arms at 90 degrees.

I need to get something to take measurements with, I really think I have lost some inches already.
  • Mveler
    Options
    Day 7 Done 15 Jumping jacks with each circuit and 10 push ups.. Getting better!
  • Mveler
    Options
    Just finished day 6.

I'm still doing wall pushups, but I do them the entire time now! I still can't do the squat and press. I just squat and hold my arms at 90 degrees.

I need to get something to take measurements with, I really think I have lost some inches already.

I think so too!!! I am trying to wait and measure at the end of thirty days but my pants were falling off literally in the store this morning. Took all I could do to keep them on.
  • spngebobmyhero
    Options
    that is awesome!! Isn't that a great feeling?
  • Mveler
    Options
    that is awesome!! Isn't that a great feeling?

Oh my goodness, the best in the world.
  • ypena78
    ypena78 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Man, Jillian level 1 is beginning to get easier each time I do it...but I am done this morning L1D8. Level 2 looks a little harder. I looked at the dvd cause I like to look at the exercises before I do them, and I think I will be okay but we wont know until I hit level2 on thursday...
  • sammy2672
    sammy2672 Posts: 15
    Options
    Ok i'm in also. my DVD came Saturday so i'll be glad of the support and it'll be good for us all to do it together.. I hope I shred though :0
  • Mveler
    Options
    Ok i'm in also. my DVD came Saturday so i'll be glad of the support and it'll be good for us all to do it together.. I hope I shred though :0

Good Luck!! Stick with it, it will get easier.
  • tsessa
    tsessa Posts: 2
    Options
    I did not start on the 20th but I just got the dvd so Now I'm going to start on Monday july 4 cause I have to go and get some hand weights .But I will start and for those who have started way to go !!!
  • Mveler
    Options
    I was injured today in an accident with our truck. Nothing serious, knee is out. Will have to restart as soon as healed. Stay with it ladies!
  • thinby40
    thinby40 Posts: 113
    Options
    ' I"d like to try this too...I usually walk when I can and have done the Leslie Sansone walking DVD"s but I don't see a lot of results. I need all the motivation I can get!
  • spngebobmyhero
    Options
    I was injured today in an accident with our truck. Nothing serious, knee is out. Will have to restart as soon as healed. Stay with it ladies!

I hope you recover quickly! Maybe try doing some punches and upper body things in the meantime!