30 Day Shred Starting Monday June 20th

Options
123457»

Replies

• Mveler
    Mveler Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I was injured today in an accident with our truck. Nothing serious, knee is out. Will have to restart as soon as healed. Stay with it ladies!

I hope you recover quickly! Maybe try doing some punches and upper body things in the meantime!

Yes I will be doing upper body!
  • lambchop1042
    lambchop1042 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I just have al ittle victory to share.... yesterday was L1D7 for me and I was able to do the more difficult versions of most of the exercises (after doing the modified ones previously)! I still can't do the cardio circuit where you go from jumping jacks to jump rope and repeat w/o stopping (my calves are on fire!), but I'm working towards it... maybe by day 10? I have every intention of doing the program a 2nd time after I complete my first 30 days.
  • ypena78
    ypena78 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies!! Okay I just finished my L1D10. YAY!!!!! Tomorrow is level 2. I AM SCARED:/ I started watching whats to come for tomorrow & it looks a little harder but if I did 10 days of level 1 whose to say I can't do level 2...I will keep listening to the voices in my head "you can do this," "you can do this" I think I will be fine....
  • ypena78
    Options
    I was injured today in an accident with our truck. Nothing serious, knee is out. Will have to restart as soon as healed. Stay with it ladies!

Oh, sorry to hear that:( I hope you feel better soon. and still going and doing upper body is good too, talk about great dedication even if you got hurt, but the main thing is get better.....
  • Mveler
    Mveler Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Thanks, and great job, good luck on Level 2!! Must be a great feeling.
  • kaveril422
    kaveril422 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Today was L1 D9 and my bum hurts. I have worked up to Natalie's level on most of the exercises, but I struggle with the side lunge arm raise situation.
  • ypena78
    Options
    OMG. I started Level 2 Day 1 yesterday, & just when you think you have level 1 done, oh does she up the "ante" Man it was a killer yesterday, but I got through it & want to keep on going, remember "BEAUTY IS PAIN" Ain't that the truth......today I am on L2D2, I can beat jillian...
  • KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    your doing great! keep it up! =] level 2 has always been my least favorite. level 3 is fun, so just look forward to that as Jillian drags you through level 2! haha
  • ypena78
    Options
    I am now on Level 2 Day 6, it is going very well, although she works your @ss off. can't wait til level 3, I am feeling very confident with myself, even getting a little stare from people of the opposite sex, yay me..I am not flirting but it does feel good & my confidence goes through the roof, hubby doesnt like it very much but thats okay..lol
  • lambchop1042
    lambchop1042 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hi! How is everyone doing? Just thought I'd check in...
    I'm probably a little behind you all, but I just finished level 2 yesterday, and will start level 3 today. Is level 3 significantly harder? Any advice before I begin?
  • KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    I am starting my 3rd round of the 30 day shred on labor day. If anyone would like to join for another round here is the link!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/320933-labor-day-shredders