What's the story behind your profile picture?

Options
14567810»

Replies

• efokken
    efokken Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm just being silly in mine.. Grrrrr... I'm so tough :laugh:
  • ladderhorse
    Options
    Einstein likes atomic buttes
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    It's my Dad. All the pics in my profile are of my Dad. Until after Father's Day.
  • mrscjwilson
    mrscjwilson Posts: 252
    Options
    Mine is of me all dressed up for my company Holiday party with my new date at the time (found out later he was married) I have recently lost my 1st 75lbs!!! and I was feeling incredible!!!
  • heatherutopia
    heatherutopia Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    On holiday with my boyfriend, last year, in Greece! What a beautiful place!
  • ygrad2001
    ygrad2001 Posts: 230
    Options
    My current picture is of me at my heaviest weight 212 pounds with a girdle on. SMH!
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    It was my first author picture for my first published book.

AWESOME!
  • twinsX3
    twinsX3 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I love Jiminy and what he stands for.........always let your conscience be your guide. I try to live by that.
  • Ara531
    Ara531 Posts: 22
    Options
    This was taken and edited by one of my really close friends at a Gospel Fest. I parted my hair to a different side and pinned tha tpink hat on top, and she and another one of my friends couldn't get enough of taking pics haha that sounds really self centered, but i was having a really bad day that day and it was really encouraging!
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Out last night with my MFP friend, littlelaura...isn't she absolutely gorgeous!!!!
  • Noonoo757
    Noonoo757 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Mines is after i lost my first 20 pounds, its the first picture i had taken that i can say i actually like and its been a really really long time since i said that.