What's the story behind your profile picture?

Options

Replies

• Suziq2you
    Suziq2you Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Mine is after I lost 20 pounds.
  • hannahbaby417
    Options
    My picture is from high school and the weight I want to get back to : ) I had gone ice skating with friends.
  • cindy4mica
    cindy4mica Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Well It was a warm day.....I went out golfing with my main man Mr.J and company......I was inebriated so I put on my Lucha libre mask on and played a couple of holes in it.

loads of fun!

of course! lol
  • raaynes
    raaynes Posts: 58
    Options
    Mine is me from about 7 years ago. I was at the prime of my dance career, and we had a professional photo shoot for all the senior dancers. It's my inspiration to know I was once that size, and can get back there. :)
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    It was my first author picture for my first published book.
    Congratulations! What did you write?
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Mine was taken April 2011 at the Boson Marathon expo. I qualified,and was there to pick up my bib #. I was saying, "I made it here!"
  • musica814
    musica814 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    My profile picture was taken almost 3 years ago, the night that my husband proposed to me :smile: he had a photographer waiting for us, so after he proposed (and I said yes) we took some shots. That one is one of my favorites.
  • chris0912
    chris0912 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    i'm way into zombies, so mine is my zombie avatar from the game plants vs. zombies. my hair was that color at the time! and i change my ticker with every 10 pounds lost to represent something that weighs that much!
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    took a pic with my phone to send my hubby after i got our kids' footprints tattooed on my arm:)

totally cute! :D
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    I LOVE all these stories, thank you so much for sharing. What a brave, bold, inspiring, imaginative, funny, moving bunch you all are. Thanks for being here :flowerforyou:
  • Andythefitfamilyman
    Options
    Mine is just me and my three kids cuddling
  • AshinAms
    AshinAms Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Mine is at the Six Nations rugby Italy vs Wales in Rome this year in February (Valentine's Day!). It was the second time we had been to watch rugby there and the first was a bit of a disaster - I had the starting time of the match wrong (it was a surprise for my boyfriend) and we ended up missing the first half! This time we were on time. I am wearing a very classy Italian hat and am sitting on the top of the stands overlooking the pitch.

It was a great day, and a fantastic weekend.
  • keiraev
    keiraev Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Mine is on my wedding day nearly 2 years ago- the happiest day of my life! It is the wedding photo we have in our front room :) It is also a reminder that I want to get down to at LEAST 9st 7lb by August- which is the weight I was that day.
  • Lanfear
    Lanfear Posts: 524
    Options
    Mine varies but currently it's a picture of Star, my royal python. Bless her, she's very calm and docile, but will insist on climbing things and the falling off!
  • Lanfear
    Options
    Oooh, share share share - what did you write??
  • Lanfear
    Options
    My picture is a logo in remeberance of the "Charleston 9" firefighters who were killed in the line of duty on June 18, 2007. I personally knew 2 of these guys and I knew several of the firefighters that were there.

Those answering their last alarm:
    Captain Louis Mulkey
    Captain Mike Benke
    Firefighter Melven Champaign
    Captain William "Billy" Hutchinson
    Engineer Bradford "Brad" Baity
    Firefighter James "Earl" Drayton
    Engineer Mark Kelsey
    Engineer Michael French
    Firefighter Brandon Thompson

That's a great tribute.
  • jamontagne
    jamontagne Posts: 115
    Options
    Me at my new job about 3 days in :) I needed a profile pic for work so I used my phone to take a bunch of pics til I liked one - uploaded it to the work database and to MFP too. :)
  • HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Recent addition to our home, Maggie.
  • BeckyRayJohnson
    Options
    after having lost a total of 56lbs in a year I was with my son at his recent potters fair. He is a reed and was so proud of my new me. I felt beautiful that day. I have struggled and regained ten lbs or so since then and don't feel so beautiful but know I can. Now its a goal again..before it was pride pure and simple. I was so proud of my son that day. My weight mostly was lost before discovering mfp but it is real and I can prove it but who wants to look at that? lol. This was a great idea. :happy:
  • candysh0p
    candysh0p Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Mine's pretty boring, especially compared to most of these. I felt like I needed a new picture of me so I took one.