Weight loss group for petite people

Options

Replies

• Jdismybug1
    Jdismybug1 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    ok, so it looks like I have everyone who either said that they would like to join or emailed me etc. added, I'm gonna make an attempt to post the chart, it's everyone's name and weight in no particular order at the moment. I'm going to work on improving the look of the chart as time goes on...lol I'm learning.
  • Jdismybug1
    Options
    Name Height WK 1 WK2 WK3 WK4 WK5 WK6 Total Loss
    Jdismybug1 5’1/2 136lbs
    Blackmamba886 4’11 118.7lbs
    Nicolerah 5’1 145.5lbs
    Lafayte 5’3 138 lbs
    IHrtStrwbrries 5’0 113lbs
    LesmillsJunkie 4’11 126.4lbs
    Healthally 5’2 156.2lbs
    Silky815 5’1 125lbs
    Cupcakecarnivore 5’3 127lbs
    Sirion2 5’3 117lbs
    Vondarche 5’1 211lbs
    Aramsey01 4’11 1/2 147lbs
    Mandalicious 5’2 136.5lbs
    Wildbio 5’1 121lbs
    Sheri869 5’2 145lbs
    Jene77 5’1 143lbs
    Tjscott978 5’2 126
    Bookwormie 4’11 139lbs
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Totally agree with all of that! I'm barely 5ft 2in.
    Only good thing about weight and being this short is a few pounds makes a HUGE difference when you lose it =]
  • Jdismybug1
    Options

I dont know why I am having such a hard time with this today
  • nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Good job on the table Jdismybug1!!
  • nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    BTW... how are all the "shawties" this morning?? lol

Hope we all have a great day!!
  • Jdismybug1
    Options
    petite.jpg
  • Jdismybug1
    Options
    Ok, so after much grumbling at my computer I figured out what I was doing wrong, now this is in alphabetical order.

petite3.jpg

Lets all work our short butts off and see some good changes by tuesday night!!!!!! :tongue:
  • Jdismybug1
    Options
    I'm working on weeding out little things like missing columns, etc.

petite3-1.jpg
  • dtanner15
    dtanner15 Posts: 7
    Options
    keep up the good work, dont let yourself get out of hand like i did! 15 pounds here, another 20 there, before i knew it im 80 pounds over!

dont forget about meeeee! :) lol
  • seeladyliv
    Options
    I am so happy to have just found this group! I am 5"1 and just under 130lbs. Although I have made a lot of progress in my weight loss I feel like I have so much further to go. I wear a size 4 which for anyone taller than 5"5 would be fantastic but for a mini like myself, is still overweight. :(

This might seem weird but does anyone have any alcohol drink tips? I am 23 and like to go out with friends but because I am dieting and so small (giving me 1200 calories to work with a day) drinking beer is out of the question.

Thanks,

Liv
  • Sheri869
    Sheri869 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Thanks again for making this site! Love the chart! Hopefully being accountable will help!

I'm just starting in on this website (2nd day) and got on here looking for support as well as hoping to give it! Looking for friends to chat with for mutual support on good and bad days....

But for today..... anyone out there feel particularly like they are having a great day and want to share or give some uplifting words?? I'm having a bad day! Think I'm PMS'ing and I worked out for 2 hours last night, ate under my points and gained a pound! Now, if I'm pms'ing that might explain the pound - but on the flip side of pms, my brain is in a depressed mode so I'm totally down about it ;( bloating and uncomfortable and just plain pissy - I know, in a couple days it'll get better! Just gotta try and keep positive!

Also, advice????....I have a REAL bad habit of getting on the scale everyday and I kinda know you're not supposed to do that - I just can't help it - and consequently my mood swings up and down with my weight!
  • wildbio
    wildbio Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am so happy to have just found this group! I am 5"1 and just under 130lbs. Although I have made a lot of progress in my weight loss I feel like I have so much further to go. I wear a size 4 which for anyone taller than 5"5 would be fantastic but for a mini like myself, is still overweight. :(

This might seem weird but does anyone have any alcohol drink tips? I am 23 and like to go out with friends but because I am dieting and so small (giving me 1200 calories to work with a day) drinking beer is out of the question.

Thanks,

Liv
    Booze is my big killer too. I try to keep it in check but am not very successful at it. Booze puts me over my calories almost every time. Because you like beer, my only suggestion is to work out on days you know you'll be going out later. That way you can drink your deficit. :) I like microbrews so any kind of "light" beer is pretty much out of the question. They taste awful to me. Beer snob alert!
  • Jdismybug1
    Options

Thanks,

Liv

For weight loss and other reasons I stay away from alcohol, but I know that Jack Daniels is about 60 cals a shot. I noticed that even the tiniest drink will make me feel so dehydrated and gross the next day when I am working out.
  • Jdismybug1
    Options
    Thanks again for making this site! Love the chart! Hopefully being accountable will help!

I'm just starting in on this website (2nd day) and got on here looking for support as well as hoping to give it! Looking for friends to chat with for mutual support on good and bad days....

But for today..... anyone out there feel particularly like they are having a great day and want to share or give some uplifting words?? I'm having a bad day! Think I'm PMS'ing and I worked out for 2 hours last night, ate under my points and gained a pound! Now, if I'm pms'ing that might explain the pound - but on the flip side of pms, my brain is in a depressed mode so I'm totally down about it ;( bloating and uncomfortable and just plain pissy - I know, in a couple days it'll get better! Just gotta try and keep positive!

Also, advice????....I have a REAL bad habit of getting on the scale everyday and I kinda know you're not supposed to do that - I just can't help it - and consequently my mood swings up and down with my weight!

I have the same bad habit of checking the scale every day. When it comes to your TOM unfortunately almost everyone will end up having a bad day. I know I do, I felt terrible at the gym, bloated, cranky, etc. Just keep up your exercise, and stay in your calorie budget and turn that frown upside down.
  • xreinvention
    xreinvention Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I understand this completely! I am 5'4 and at 178 that puts me at obese! I have friends that are heavier than me, at 5'8 and still in the healthy weight! It's sad.

I definitely want in on this challenge! If it's not too late to join. Let me know, I'll message you my stats. :]
  • Jdismybug1
    Options
    So I thought that I would share something that everyone should hear. We are all here to support each other, and I just think it's important to remember something about ourselves. It took more than one day to put on the pounds, and it will take more than one day to take them off.
    We are all different people, and that all have something in common. When you are frustrated please vent it, getting it off of your chest is part of feeling better.
    Be proud of every single pound that you lose, not just the next 5 lbs. Be proud of the inches, be proud even if you haven't lost anything yet, because you are taking the first steps in the right direction.
    Everyone is going to go over their calorie budget at one point or another, everyone is going to have to take an extra day of rest once in a while, but that is okay. If these things try to stand in your way, just stop, look in the mirror, and think about how hard you have been working to change your ways. You are doing this for yourself, no one else. You are the most important person in your life.
  • Jdismybug1
    Options
    I understand this completely! I am 5'4 and at 178 that puts me at obese! I have friends that are heavier than me, at 5'8 and still in the healthy weight! It's sad.

I definitely want in on this challenge! If it's not too late to join. Let me know, I'll message you my stats. :]

No problem, just email me everything, I probably wont have the chance to add you until sunday or monday, but you will be added
  • earickm
    earickm Posts: 11
    Options
    I LOVED your post!!!! Totally understand about the jeans!!!! I am 5'3" with a 27" inseam! It is really hard to find jeans that aren't to long! Even of they say "short"! You go girl!!!!! :)