GIRLS UNDER 5' 4" with less than 30 lbs to loose!

Options

Replies

• lettucegetmarried
    Options
    Meee!! I'm 5'3" and 111. (I know it's not a lot but it's a lot of extra fat) I want to get down to 105 or untill I feel like I've lost all the tummy fat I want to. It's not really even about pounds for me, I just want to get toned.
  • AMSalaz
    AMSalaz Posts: 16
    Options
    According to Disney, I'm 5'4 + 3/4" with about 20-25 lbs to lose. Does this count? :)
  • jomomma83
    jomomma83 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi. I'm 5'2 and my goal is to lose 20lb. I've been at it for a week in a half now and non stop. I joined the gym and got 6 sessions with a personal trainer, who I meet twice a week. When I don't see the trainer I do my regular routine which consists of 30 min. Strength and 30 min treadmill. In addition, I either do zumba, cycling, cardio kickboxing or yoga. If I can't make it to gym I do just dance on wii for like an hour to burn my daily 500. All this has given me so much energy and I'm more motivated than ever. My goal is to lose by 2 months. I hope its the healthy way. I started doing MFP last Friday and have been pretty good. I am looking forward to not giving up on myself as I usually have a tendency of doing.
  • Tiffanyluvsaaron
    Options
    Im 5'6...a little over what you said and I need 38 lbs to lose...id love to join and get some support :smile:
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    What is everyone doing for exercise? I am currently doing the 30 day shred and trying to add some cardio in when I can.

I am doing an outdoor boot camp and C25k (although I have more or less 'graduated' and now have to call it "running" instead :)).
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I am doing a insanity/turbo fire hybrid, will be done in 2 weeks, then I will do ripped in 30 and add some more cardio from turbo fire, hope u guys days are going well
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Exercise: doing 30Day Shred/ 6week 6pack Abs/walking at a 3.5 miles per hour pace while pushing 2 kids in the double stroller
  • MarielP83
    MarielP83 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've been working out about 4 hours per week. I do a combination of the Cybex arc trainer machine, C25K on the treadmill, and weight machines. I'm about to try using more free weights.
  • chanthavy
    chanthavy Posts: 1
    Options
    5'2", working towards goal 1 of losing 20! I still have a little more to go after that but if I don't take it in steps I'll get frustrated.
  • Rakeda1210
    Rakeda1210 Posts: 44
    Options
    Hey ladies. I'm 5'2" looking to lose 30 lbs to make it to 120 again. I may be alright with only losing 20-25 lbs, but we'll see when I get there. Nice to "meet" you all.
  • TheAnonGit
    TheAnonGit Posts: 123
    Options
    Hello everybody! I'm new to MFP. I've been using the app on my ipod and thought I'd check the website out. I am so glad there is a group for this! I'm a measly 4'9" and I weigh anywhere from 115 to 110. It depends on whether my scale is in a good mood. I hope to get down to about 95-100, but I think I'd be pretty happy at 105. I find it extremely hard to not go over in my calories. I think I get 1330. It's probably because I drink too much pop. For exercise I do taekwondo three times a week for four and a half hours a day, zumba three times a week for forty-five minutes, and I run for half an hour three times a week. For strength I do pushups, squats, and crunches three times a week. I'm really looking forward to everyone's support!
  • georgiag111
    georgiag111 Posts: 424
    Options
    What is everyone doing for exercise? I am currently doing the 30 day shred and trying to add some cardio in when I can.

I am doing an outdoor boot camp and C25k (although I have more or less 'graduated' and now have to call it "running" instead :)).

I am doing "Just dance", "exerbeat", wii fit free run, EA Sports Active
  • coolsmartygirl
    coolsmartygirl Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Working out on weights for three days a week and Zumba on Tuesday and Thursday. I tried doing more weight lifting after Zumba yesterday and was so tired! I use to have a personal trainer on Wednesdays, but my sessions have ran out now. I got a new work out buddy to join my gym and he's use to having a scheduled work out. So I am thinking about maybe trying something, but I don't know what.
  • ngarden
    ngarden Posts: 4
    Options
    I'd love to join! I'm 5'2" and about 152 lbs right now.. I'd love to get down to at least 130 -- but 120 would be amazing. I've lost 8 pounds so far and it's only been a little over a week! I've made it this far before.. and unfortunately, here is where I start losing my motivation. So I'm up for anything to keep my *kitten* in line.. ;)
  • Rakeda1210
    Rakeda1210 Posts: 44
    Options
    As of this week, I'm walking/jogging anywhere from 1-3 miles, plus the 30DS. Hopefully I'll see some results fairly soon.
  • lturneruk
    lturneruk Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi I just joined yesterday, I'm 5 1" and would like to around 14lb, Already lost 4lb this week before I joined but any help I could get is great
  • jessicasantacroce
    Options
    Im totally in on this. I am 5'2 and 145lbs. I work out 5-6 days a week doing 15 high intensity cardio warm up - half hour of strength training - , and then about 10-15 min interval training.

I want to weight 125lbs (loose 20 pounds) - I just love drinking wine....and that is what I think is holding me back.

I tried counting it in my caloric intake - but i just don't end up doing it and then consume over my recommended intake.

Today I am planning on not drinking wine - and trying to focus on eating delicious hearty healthy foods like I usually always do and keeping it around 1250 calories a day. Wish me luck!
  • mommyami1
    mommyami1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    5'3" and need to lose 30lbs. I just started MFP. I'm soooo hungry right now and I just had some yogurt. I'm looking forward to my run later on though.
  • mommyami1
    mommyami1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    good job!!! keep it goin!
  • ML0305
    ML0305 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3'' and want to lose between 10 to 20 pounds!!! May I join? :flowerforyou: