GIRLS UNDER 5' 4" with less than 30 lbs to loose!

Options
let's start our own group! i'm not in any and i can't seem to join any!

i'm a little over 5' but not quite 5' 1" and i have to loose 20 lbs. i weigh 150 today.

Replies

• mlweaver89
    mlweaver89 Posts: 35
    Options
    That would be moi.
  • jujubean1992
    jujubean1992 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    :( is it really just us?
  • nichole1027
    nichole1027 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm there with ya! I would like to talk with you all about our struggles with height deficeincy!!
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options
    im 5'2" need to lose 46 more pounds
  • MoonIite
    MoonIite Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and hoping to lose the last 10 pounds. I know my ticker is set to 105, but I'd be content weighing 110.
  • sbapt27
    sbapt27 Posts: 3
    Options
    I fall into this category too! I'm about 5'1 and I would like to lose another 10 pounds. A couple of weeks ago I was at 150, when I started MFP I was at 145, I'm now between 134 and 135. Every pound is getting more difficult to lose though. It's starting to get a little frustrating. I'm not giving up, just getting more motivated and putting more time and energy into my workouts.
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and would like to lose another 10lbs- that would put me at 125- although when i get there I will probably go for another 5!
  • jujubean1992
    Options
    im 5'2" need to lose 46 more pounds

close enough join us!
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I fall into this category too! I'm about 5'1 and I would like to lose another 10 pounds. A couple of weeks ago I was at 150, when I started MFP I was at 145, I'm now between 134 and 135. Every pound is getting more difficult to lose though. It's starting to get a little frustrating. I'm not giving up, just getting more motivated and putting more time and energy into my workouts.

I'm right there with ya!!! The scale hit 134 and now doesn't want to move!
  • jujubean1992
    Options
    I'm there with ya! I would like to talk with you all about our struggles with height deficeincy!!

i'm not deficient. just vertically challenged. i've been known to climb at work, to clean or reach things. my boss is over 6 foot and can easily reach everything but not me! i'll climb on the shelves at wal-mart too. lol
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I'm in... I'm 5'2 and aiming to losing about 15 pounds!
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    i am not under 5'4"...i am 5'4", does that count? Need to lose about 18 more =)
  • jujubean1992
    Options
    i am not under 5'4"...i am 5'4", does that count? Need to lose about 18 more =)

that counts!
  • SecretlyBatwoman
    SecretlyBatwoman Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Exactly 5'4 and losing another 31 lbs?
  • jacksamjack
    jacksamjack Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Me too! I am 5ft and half an inch!!! Need to lose 30lbs - so just in your group weight range!! Just started this week and feeling very motivated so far. Fingers crossed for success.
  • melibea
    melibea Posts: 228
    Options
    I was just looking today for a group to join for an extra push! I'm about to start TOM but I don't care! I want in!!
    I'm 5'3 and have 22lbs left to lose.
  • emmyvera
    emmyvera Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" too. :laugh:

I'd like to lose about 7 more lbs I guess. But more importantly, I'd like to be tone and have lean muscle.

When I run I feel like my butt is about 1/2 a mile behind me. :laugh:
  • sbapt27
    sbapt27 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm pretty new to MFP, how does one join a group? Do we friend each other? Sorry, just confused. I can use all the support I can get. I miss eating... good stuff I mean.
  • shellshell43
    shellshell43 Posts: 116
    Options
    5' 1 and 1/2 and would like to lose 10 but 15 would be ideal...haven't had a successful time of it so far...but I love the work outs they're are getting me back into shape and that's never a bad thing :smile:
    I should add I am between 124 to 127..it changes with the day and sometimes the minute. I was 115 for 15 years up until a year ago..so I know that is my bodies comfortable weight so I would like to get there again.....all my 10 15 pounds is around the middle love handles and all...
  • mizzou22xSam
    Options
    5'3 (: