GIRLS UNDER 5' 4" with less than 30 lbs to loose!

Options

Replies

• skoch8
    skoch8 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hey I'm about 5'4" and want to lose about 15 pounds! I lived in France for about six months (October through April) and now I'm back in the States wanting to lose some of the weight I put on there from all of the great food! (Not to mention some of the weight I've put on since high school!) 135 is my ideal weight because I think that's what I weighed in high school but 140 would be great too!
  • stephlake
    stephlake Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft2 and 1/4.. yes the 1/4 counts. :happy:
    I want to lose another 20-30lbs

BTW-- Awesome Group and Wonderful Idea!!!
  • katekrise
    katekrise Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 4" and weigh 138 lbs. I want to weigh 125 lbs.
  • chaokitty
    chaokitty Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Finally a topic I can relate to! I'm 4' 10.5" and I've got about 25 lbs to go!! Lol :)
  • chaokitty
    chaokitty Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft2 and 1/4.. yes the 1/4 counts. :happy:
    I want to lose another 20-30lbs

BTW-- Awesome Group and Wonderful Idea!!!

LOL I feel your pain! I'm 4' 10.5" :)
  • swaymyway
    swaymyway Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft and would like to lose another 5lbs, I have been stuck for several months now though and wondering if I will ever get there.
  • ATXJudie
    ATXJudie Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Yay! I would love to join.

I am right at 5'4" and I need to lose at least 20lbs, I would LOVE to lose 25lbs. But I would be perfectly happy with 20lbs.

I really like the idea of this thread. I feel like people with less to lose have different struggles than heavier people. And those 20 lbs or so look different on a short person than they do on a tall person -- so the weight makes a huge difference, which adds another dimension!

I have been doing a bootcamp 3x a week as well. And at least 2x a week I have been trying to go to the gym and do the elliptical (it is too hot here to run outside now, but I am hoping to incorporate that back in when it cools down...which it doesn't do here until October). I am also trying to stay active on the weekends. My calories are at 1200 a day -- it is really hard on days when I don't work out. And SUPER hard on the weekends. Luckily my hubby just joined MFP too, so we are trying to do this together!

I think this will be a great group!
  • jmconway1
    jmconway1 Posts: 29
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and want to lose about 15 lbs!! I wanna look sexy as hell at a slim 110 lbs :-)

I'm glad you started this thread!
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Hey... I fall into this category now! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

5'3.75"

SW - 186
    CW - 161.2
    GW - 135-145 depending on BF%
  • zyarnykh
    zyarnykh Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 and need to lose 15-20 lbs, ideally be 115!
  • xbeth77x
    xbeth77x Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm new! Add me as a friend!

I am 4'11 and looking to lose 10 lbs.
  • Des92
    Des92 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Already posted but I suppose I should say a little more about myself...
    I'm 5'4", started at 157 lbs. and tried the 17 Day Diet for a while, it worked amazingly and I lost 12 lbs in just 3 weeks! But now that summer is coming it seems less practical, so I want to start eating a little more normally... my final goal weight is between 120 and 125, and I'm at around 142 right now. I'm not new to MFP calorie counting but new to the message boards, so please add me as a friend if you'd like!! I need some people I can relate with! :happy: Good luck to all of you!!

Also, what are some tricks you've found to lose weight when you're getting closer to your goal? My weight loss has been moving so slowly since stopping the 17 day diet! My calories are set at 1200, and I'm always under (sometimes maybe a bit too low - still kind of trying to stick to the diet). Thanks for any advice!
  • CoilyRob
    CoilyRob Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm new, just became a member today. I'm 5'4, and I need to lose 15 pounds. Let's keep this thread going!
  • destiny637
    destiny637 Posts: 79
    Options
    I'm 5' 2' and looking to lose at least another 15 pounds. I want "in" also. :)
  • wutwuts
    wutwuts Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 and have 15 left to lose! Feel free to add me ladies!
  • Pcramer2
    Pcramer2 Posts: 16
    Options
    This group is a great idea

I am barely 5' weighing in today at 132 pounds, would like to get down to 120 or so and then decide if I need to loose a little more or not.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone ; )
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    5'1
    SW 125
    GW 120

Wanting to lose last 5 to 7 pounds
  • lauz45
    lauz45 Posts: 243
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and currently 142lbs, would like to get down to my fit weight again of 126lbs...that's what I weighed when I used to work at the riding stables, I was eating processed rubbish but doing physical work and hours of riding every day and the weight fell off without me even trying. This time i'm eating healthily and going to try and achieve that again with structured exercise at home. I've accepted that dieting does not work for me, when I left that job my weight went up and despite dieting on and off for years, my weight's never gone back down. That was the only time in my life when someone has said to me "you're looking skinny!"

edit: so 16lbs to lose!
  • Pcramer2
    Pcramer2 Posts: 16
    Options
    Our height limitation is what really makes it difficult for us to loose. We just do not have the metabolic rates that taller girls have. If I eat the 1200 calories that is recommended I would only loose a 1/4 pound a week!!!

So I have adjusted my calories down to about 900 to 1000 and then try to workout with a calorie burn of about 600 a day, so my TDEE comes to about 2100 to 2200 a day. I eat back only part of what I burned. So I am keeping my calories to about 1300 to 1500 daily.

Hope I didn't confuse anyone.....lol

Oh, please feel free to friend me ; )
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and 142 (that's what the scale said today, not changing my sig till it's consistent). I'd like to be about 120 or so, but am not sure. Basically, I'd like to have much less of a tummy and lose some of my boobs, but I don't want to be a stick,