GIRLS UNDER 5' 4" with less than 30 lbs to loose!

Options

Replies

• musica814
    musica814 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3", and I'd be happy losing 10-15 pounds.
  • blondebiker
    blondebiker Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 with 15 more pounds to lose. Lost 35 lbs so far!
  • Amers85
    Amers85 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I fit into this group too! I am 5'3" and weigh 137. I have lost nearly 110lbs so far and have about 10lbs left to go or so.
  • ItsLessOfMe
    ItsLessOfMe Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    how does this group thing work. Im 5'1" with 12 lb to loose but I might push for 15 more when I get to my goal
  • _Virginia_
    _Virginia_ Posts: 49
    Options
    I am 4'11" and need to lose 20 - 25 lbs. Right now I'm at 126. I would like to get to where i use to be years ago at 100 - 105. I was comfortable in my own skin then. So count me in.
  • Des92
    Des92 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" wanting to lose another 20 pounds or so!!
  • enoughoffat
    Options
    Hi - I am new here, I am 5 foot 1 and joined here last friday weighing 122 lbs. my goal is to lose a total of about 25-30lbs.

I have managed to loose 7lbs since i began just 6 days ago! but,i know its just the water weight going first!!

Its so hard to lose weight,isnt it?!

But....this website is brilliant!
  • strawberry1969
    strawberry1969 Posts: 1,476 Member
    Options
    im 5ft 1 i have lost over 40lbs and then joined mfp last month i would ideally like to lose 10-20lbs
  • nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    im new here too and dont know how to join the group either. if you find out let me know please

Add a couple people from the thread but most importantly add the person who started the thread!! Feel free to add me!
  • yogamom16
    yogamom16 Posts: 114
    Options
    ME!! I'm 5'2 and I have 12 more pounds to lose! How do we join the group?
  • Jbean818
    Jbean818 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! :)

I'm 5'2-5'3 and I have about 5 lbs to lose. I'm at a pretty ideal weight, but it never stays steady for long unless I stay in the diet state of mind. Pretty depressing, but I've learned to accept that it really IS a way of life to be healthy!

Does anyone else find that being SHORT makes it impossible to stay in "ideal" calorie ranges?? When I typed in my info for MFP it originally told me if I wanted to lose 1/2 lb a week I would need to eat only 1,300 calories a day. I could not do it to save my life, so I changed it to 1,600. I can almost never do that either (I have zero willpower) but on the weeks that I do stick to that 1,600 I find that I lose about a lb. What gives?? Is it the height that screws it all up??

Anyway, I had an MFP account for a while some time ago, but just recently started up again with a new screen name, so add me and we can motivate each other!!! Good luck to you all :)
  • Sway
    Sway Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hey! 5'2" and aiming to lose 20!!
  • Manapa
    Manapa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! 5' 3" and want to lose 20 - 25!
  • BarbelleBaby
    Options
    let's start our own group! i'm not in any and i can't seem to join any!

i'm a little over 5' but not quite 5' 1" and i have to loose 20 lbs. i weigh 150 today.

I'm the same height and looking to lose about 28lbs :)
  • alexfaty
    alexfaty Posts: 61
    Options
    Love to join in, I have also been looking for people like me too!! :-) I am 5'3" and 69kg I think 150lbs need to be 120lb by October but mini target of 132lbs by 6th August which is looking very realistic at the moment!
    I Must say the drive to reach mini target is stoping me eating all the exercise calories mainly because some look so high even with a HRM...

Also love running and want to get lighter to look better, feel better and run faster. :-)
  • kassandra1717
    kassandra1717 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"3 and have another ten pounds to lose...
  • PandaFAmBAm
    PandaFAmBAm Posts: 111
    Options
    I am 5'3" and have about 14lbs to lose
  • cupcakecarnivore
    Options
    I'm 5"3 and have another ten pounds to lose...

Same with me!
  • mackemshazza
    mackemshazza Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    5'1" if I really stretch my neck, want to drop around 10-14lbs
  • iamMaLisa
    iamMaLisa Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and i to am vertically challenged, i need to loose another 20 to 25 pounds. Would like to join up!