GIRLS UNDER 5' 4" with less than 30 lbs to loose!

Options

Replies

• reenpayne
    reenpayne Posts: 21
    Options
    Im 5'2 and right now I am at 139, my goal weight is between 130 - 132. I want to lose about another 8 - 10 lbs. Count me in!!!!
  • IndigoVA
    IndigoVA Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" (actually 5'3.5") and have another 25 lbs to loose.
  • jujubean1992
    jujubean1992 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    just add me as a friend to join! :bigsmile:
  • nichole1027
    nichole1027 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and I'm currently @ 133, lost 7 lbs in the last month and a half and want to lose around 15 - 20 lbs more.

What is everyone focusing on to lose? Excercise plans? Diet Plans? What are your long term goals?

I'm doing a bootcamp 3x a week and just started 30 Day Shred (on day 4). I'm also doing the Body by Vi Challenge about 1 month in. And weighing the possibility of beginning training for a 10k or half marathon by the end of the year.

I am starting P90X, the lean plan. I am trying to stick to doing that as many days as I can, although sometimes it's hard to get a workout in for an hour 7 days a week. I also have Brazil Butt Lift that I do, and love to walk/jog outside. My calorie goals are set to 1200. I am trying to stay around there and eat healthier than I have been to get this weight off. It was supposed to be gone by now, but I keep going back and forth about being serious about this workout and lifestyle change. It's easy to give up and I am not going to do that anymore.
  • RedSheSaid
    RedSheSaid Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm a 5' 1" -er! Would love to join in. I keep bouncing around the last few lbs. Guess that's sort of maintenance??? :smile:
  • alys_in_wonderland
    alys_in_wonderland Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'd like to lose about a stone. I'm 5 foot 3 and about 140. I've been this weight (give or take maybe three pounds either side?) for about 6 years now and it'd be quite nice to knock it down a bit really!
  • sassenachtiff
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and I have about 5 more lbs to lose (but I'd really like to lose 10 more).
  • georgiag111
    georgiag111 Posts: 424
    Options
    HI! Im 5 foot - 5 foot 1 if Im lucky lol my current weight is around 130 (waiting for my scale tomorrow) I just had baby #6 about 16 weeks ago and ready to lose some weight - my ULTIMATE goal is 110 BUT will be 100% happy if I can even get to 115. I had my last 2 kids back to back ( Blake is 16 months and Eliana is 4 months) So its been hard to eat right, find energy and all that stuff .. As you can tell Im new here too <3
  • timeforme23
    timeforme23 Posts: 461
    Options
    im exactly 5'4 and trying to lose 20-25lbs. Feel free to add me :-) Im very active on here
  • krlaws2
    krlaws2 Posts: 47
    Options
    I fall in this group. I'm 5'3" and had a total of 13 to lose with 3 lbs left that I'm struggling with losing. How do you join a group like this?
  • theseagull
    theseagull Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1"
    I want to lose around 20 lbs. It's really very slow !!
    Feel free to add me.
  • theseagull
    theseagull Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1"
    I want to lose around 20 lbs. It's really very slow !!
    Feel free to add me.
  • fla83
    fla83 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" with about 15-20 lbs to lose
  • Eskimopie
    Eskimopie Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    hii! I'm 5'2 3/4 (that extra three-quarters is VERY important) and as of today I am 119.8 lbs and would LOVE to hit 110. We'll see. I'd love to join! There is also a good group for people who dont' need to lose a lot called "not that heavy girls" that has great info for people mostly trying to reduce body fat and such. I'd suggest you all check it out!
  • claeysm
    claeysm Posts: 85
    Options
    im 5' 3" and need to at about 140 now, need to loose about 20 lbs or so and i'd love to join this group!
  • nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Wow.. we got a lot of "shorties" in MFP!! hehehe.. I love this!!

I'm 5'1" and I have 21 llbs to go! I love having new friends all the time!! Good luck to everybody! Feel free to add me (everybody's welcome)
  • DreamingDC
    Options
    I would also love to join. I'm 5 ft 2 inches and weigh 149. I had a baby 5 months ago and turn 40 in 4 weeks so I am eager to get into the best shape ever! I need to lose 24lbs but would love to lose 30. I havent been 115 since I was a teeneager but maybe it's possible with this site. But for now 125 is the goal:)

HOW DOES ONE JOIN A GROUP? DO you just "friend" everybody that is on this thread?
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and I've lost 24lbs and now I'm in maintenance. I started at 135lbs and now I'm 110-111!
  • kaylaray87
    Options
    im new here too and dont know how to join the group either. if you find out let me know please
  • pammilou
    pammilou Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Me too! I am 5'3" and have lost 20, but have 15 more to go. :)

Pam