GIRLS UNDER 5' 4" with less than 30 lbs to loose!

Options

Replies

• jodiking
    jodiking Posts: 30
    Options
    I'll join!!! I'm right at 5 ft and need to lose 25-30 lbs. I'm at 145 right now and would like to get between 110 and 120. I got down to 129 a few months ago but the weight crept back up = ( It seems to be a never ending battle and when you're so short, 15lbs makes a big difference in your appearance!!!

I hope I can find encouragement and motivation here!! = )
  • creesb
    creesb Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 3 3/4" and I need to lose 25 lbs. 20 would be ok, but 25 lbs. ago was my high school weight and I want to be back in those jeans!! I was so excited to find this feed!
    481471 Posts: 95
    Options
    im 5'2 and wanting to loose about 15 more lbs ....
    :)
  • mommyJto3
    mommyJto3 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    im 5'3 and have 10 more pounds to lose. (well, 9 now thanks to MFP!)
  • jessicamfig
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and i have 22 pounds to lose =)
  • chines706
    chines706 Posts: 18
    Options
    Im in!!!

Im 5'3 and need to lose 30-35 lbs!
  • clipperty
    clipperty Posts: 9
    Options
    Would love to join not sure how u join though as I am new to MFP. I am 5 ft 2 and have about 23 pounds to loose
  • chridow
    chridow Posts: 178
    Options
    I'm 5' 3" and have 40lbs left to lose. I'm in (if you'll have me :flowerforyou: ) I could really use some support, this has not been a good diet/exercise week. Some MFP friends just might be what I need :happy:
  • littlemili
    littlemili Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    5'1 and 124. Going to get to 115 and then decide whether to keep going, but no lower than 110. Always pleased to get new friends in a similar situation :) Add me girlies!
  • jujubean1992
    jujubean1992 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Exactly 5'4 and losing another 31 lbs?

close counts here! and your close enough!
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    5'3 here and I have 20 (maybe 25) lb left to lose..would love to commisserate with like-sized folks :)
  • trinity77
    trinity77 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'4" and have at least 14lbs/1 stone to lose. it's hard work when you're short. my net calories are set at 1,200 per day and i struggle to keep that low. my husbands calories are set at 2,000 and he finds it difficult to eat all of his calories everyday! :-(

feel free to add me as a friend.
  • jujubean1992
    jujubean1992 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    EVERYONE FRIEND EACH OTHER! we'll take anyone close to our height and goals! just request me as a friend!
  • melusinagr
    melusinagr Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3" and at 153. I'd like to lose anywhere from 20-30 more lbs (and then we'll see).
  • MarielP83
    MarielP83 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2", I have lost 12 lbs since April and I have about 23 more to get to 115. I've been that weight before, but I wasn't exercising and in shape at the time, so I think I'm really aiming for a goal size more than weight.

Oh yeah, feel free to add me!
  • CindyLHolbrook
    CindyLHolbrook Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am just getting started. I am 5'4 and need to lose 30 lbs. It might be fun having some friends to cheer me along as I struggle. I lost 100 lbs. 6 years ago and am on my way back up so I decided I need to stop right now. It is not so easy. Love the warm weather though makes it easier to get out and exercise.
  • DJJW
    DJJW Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3-5'4" I'm at 148 right now, plateauing and trying to loose some more. Would like to join.
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    5'1" I need to lose 30lbs! I want to join!:wink:
  • AColotti
    AColotti Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0" and I'd like to lose between 25-30 lbs!! Keep me motivated!! :smile:
  • crystalinda
    crystalinda Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and I'm currently @ 133, lost 7 lbs in the last month and a half and want to lose around 15 - 20 lbs more.

What is everyone focusing on to lose? Excercise plans? Diet Plans? What are your long term goals?

I'm doing a bootcamp 3x a week and just started 30 Day Shred (on day 4). I'm also doing the Body by Vi Challenge about 1 month in. And weighing the possibility of beginning training for a 10k or half marathon by the end of the year.