GIRLS UNDER 5' 4" with less than 30 lbs to loose!

Options

Replies

• LaraRN
    LaraRN Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm between 5' 1" and 5' 2" and I currently way 145. I'd like to be 125, but I'm making small goals (right now my goal is 135), My weight loss has been sooooooo slow (i've lost 5lbs so far) but I'm trying to stay motivated.
  • LaraRN
    LaraRN Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    ....and BTW, i am at 1200/cal/day :smile:
  • wonrob
    wonrob Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and I'm looking to lose ~10kg.

Just started exercise yesterday,, I don't remember it being this hard!
    Here's to sticking to a diet & exercise plan for 2 months (until my holiday) :P
  • jjwoods
    jjwoods Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I and 5'3" and have a bout 7 pounds to loose. Having a tough time loosing these last pounds. I run 6-7 days a week and run 45-55 miles a week. I have totally plateaued.
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I and 5'3" and have a bout 7 pounds to loose. Having a tough time loosing these last pounds. I run 6-7 days a week and run 45-55 miles a week. I have totally plateaued.

Your mileage is awesome. i'm lucky to break 25.
  • amybarry76
    amybarry76 Posts: 15
    Options
    Me :)

I started MFP about a month ago at 136. I have been obsessive about counting calories. I run 6 days a week. So far I have lost 11 pounds.
  • jujubean1992
    jujubean1992 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    i eat 1420 cal per day... well atleast that's my limit! :smooched:
  • Shellitz
    Shellitz Posts: 188
    Options
    I am a shortie - just scraping in at 5' :happy:

Struggled to loose weight in the past - this is my first week on MFP and fingers crossed I will start actually seeing some reults!
  • Jhillian
    Jhillian Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    haha I'm 5 ft 3 and 3/4 Exactly :D I need to lose 22lbs to be at my goal weight of 129lbs. That would be smaller than before I had my 3 kids. I'm only 23. So Lets kick Chub to the Curb Girls!!
  • DorisR184
    DorisR184 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Can I join in? I'm 5'1" and weigh in at 141ish, seems the scale is always hovering between 141-142 lately :mad: I've lost 64lbs so far and have more then a few lbs to go :smile:
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    So impressed with how many of us there are in the same boat!!! When I updated my weight a couple months ago, MFP put my calories down to 1200 and I just couldn't function! I was tired all the time and just was cranky and frustrated. Couldn't even workout hard!!! So I manually upped it to 1300 and I've been thrilled ever since! Crazy what 100 calories can do for us little girls. I do eat back some to most of my exercise cals, but on the days I don't work out, I find it pretty easy to stick to 1300.

Just today I finally weighed in at 140 and I'm hoping to lose another 10... that would be smaller than I've been since freshman year at college!!!! WOW! I'm already smaller than pre-kids and pre-wedding.... and fitter than ever! Running has literally saved my life!
  • lizardly94
    Options
    I'll be in the group (: I'm 5'2"
  • carmenstop1
    carmenstop1 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" and I have about 20lbs to lose! Count me in!
  • Palache
    Palache Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    5' 1' here. I want to be 135. I can't seem to get out of the 140's. :(

I'm sooooo STUCK!
  • gidget2389
    Options
    4'11" three quaters and then some : ) I plan to lose 18 lbs. I think I'm gonna try to start off with a thirty day dance challange... zumba, belly dancing, etc...... anyone in?
  • mbeltran06
    mbeltran06 Posts: 57
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and want to lose 10-15 pounds...my ticker say 130 but I would like to ultimately get down to 125 (my marriage weight). I currently weigh 138!! I'm in!!
  • HeyGrlHey
    HeyGrlHey Posts: 640
    Options
    I want to join ^_^

I am 5'2 at 160lbs. My ending goal is 120ish lbs, but I am working for 130lbs right now ^_^

If anyone wants to add me just send me a request with a message and we can do this together as a team :]

M.
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Hey !! I just realized I fit this group :smile: I'm 5'1" I have lost 43 lbs
    so far still have 25 to go :happy: 25!!! man that sounds better than
    68lbs which was my starting goal for lbs to lose.l

I eat 1200 cal a day take zumba classes sun,tues and thur
    weight training mon,wed and fri and spend saturday catching up
    on house work yard work laundry!! its my rest day ! lol
  • jolie123
    jolie123 Posts: 30
    Options
    I'm 5'1", and have about 20 pounds to lose!
  • coolsmartygirl
    coolsmartygirl Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    i seriously think that i witnessed my metabolism coming to a screeching halt.
    ugh.

Yeah all of a sudden I realize I am not fitting into my jeans anymore and I look down and am like this isn' the body I'm use to! To group the group all you've got to do is add people you'd like as friends and of course the starter of the group :] She's really cool.