Any non drinkers here?

Options

Replies

• brian90
    brian90 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I am a non-drinker. It can be hard at times since most people drink. Most people accept it if you dont drink though.
  • Saintsgirl21
    Options
    i'm 34 yrs old, don't drink, and never really have. I usually have a few drinks at our company Christmas Party, but that's about all. So you are definitely not alone. I just have more important things in my life to focus on, like my family, as I'm sure do you.:smile:
  • chrikoko12202007
    Options
    I'm 22 and im a non drinker also. i decided b4 i had my daughter that i didnt wanna be "that parent".
  • Cflowers84
    Options
    I don't drink for the most part. I might have a drink once or twice a year. And then I regret it. You're not alone. I actually haven't had a soft drink in a week! I'm pretty happy about that one too!
  • Roszepoo
    Roszepoo Posts: 46
    Options
    Non-drinker here!!! It's all about who you choose as friends
  • cruser54
    cruser54 Posts: 1
    Options
    No, your not the only one!!! Although it does seem like that most days. So glad to chat!
  • Mawskittykat
    Mawskittykat Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Nope. dont drink and dont want to. If you are odd then so are the rest of us.
  • Kitty412
    Kitty412 Posts: 152
    Options
    Nope your not the only one. I have never and never will drink. I just don't feel the need to. Add me if you like.
  • phoenixzebra
    Options
    i never drink
  • bobbye95
    bobbye95 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    not a drinker so you are not along
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    i'm in recovery - so, no i don't drink either.
  • tlrunyon
    tlrunyon Posts: 127
    Options
    Not a drinker here!:drinker:
  • shallo
    shallo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Non-drinker here too.
  • wildflower003
    Options
    I am a non-drinker! Don't want it and don't need it!!
  • mrdavidjk
    mrdavidjk Posts: 105
    Options
    i don't drink, never been a big drinker, and i haven't had an alcoholic drink for over 3 years.
    you are not alone
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    non drinker here as well! i've never drank and never will
  • Jeeberella
    Options
    I it makes you feel any better my work colleagues look at me like I;ve got two heads when I tell them I don't drink in the week or at the weekend unless we drink socially with friends. So many people say they "need" a drink after work but the thought of needing alcohol scares me and as I've got an alcoholic mother, I'll never be in need of a drink.

So no you're not alone :)
  • jkdodie11
    Options
    I agree. I quit drinking 7 years ago. It's hard to find friends who don't drink.
  • madyncaden
    madyncaden Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Im a non drinker and proud of it!
  • mmstgr
    mmstgr Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Hubby and I are non-drinkers.
    We may have one drink per year really.
    Don't care for the taste of alcohol.