Replies

• nikkit321
    nikkit321 Posts: 1,485 Member
    Options
    Another non-drinker here!
  • Strive2BLean
    Strive2BLean Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Hell no you're not the only non drinker but I know what you feel like. I don't drink either and never could understand what's so great about it. I'm 51 years old and never been "drunk" and not ashamed of it either! lol I guess growing up with a dad who became nasty and mean when he drank just made me not even want to be around people who drink. Luckily, my husband also is a non drinker.
  • cmkocher
    Options
    Non-drinker! :smile:
  • LordBear
    LordBear Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    hello im new and this is my first posting..yay..lol..sorry...cldnt help myself.

I dont drink, never have and never will. well close any how...i have had a taste or two..but cant stand it. tastes horrible and makes people do stupid chit. and as of this coming october it will have been 2 years since i kicked smoking. got sick of it and quit cold turkey...
  • loviatar
    loviatar Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Non drinker here - it and I don't agree - I like to be in control and so does it lol
  • Amo_Angelus
    Amo_Angelus Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I view alcohol in the same way I view every other drink that isn't water...I'll drink once in a blue moon when it's on offer if it's omething I like, but I don't go out drinking, nor do I find reasons to drink. My cabinet is full, but some of the stuff has been there for years unopened and most of it has been brought to house parties or as a gift from someones holiday or as the go to present other than a tin of chocolates :P I don't think it's any more appealing than soda. And I rarely drink that either.
  • Shausil82
    Shausil82 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I used to have a drinking problem up until this past spring. Then I had a rude awakening that scared me. Ever since, I haven't drank, and don't intend to.
  • kismit9
    kismit9 Posts: 3
    Options
    Both my husband and I are non drinkers. We have no trouble enjoying ourselves.
  • JohnGym
    JohnGym Posts: 34
    Options
    I don't drink. The main reason is because alcohol reduces testosterone and I enjoy being an alpha male more than I enjoy getting smashed :-)
  • mindhorizon
    Options
    I rarely drink. I don't like the feeling of being inebriated, so it's only a little when I do.
  • kandrews24
    kandrews24 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I never acquired a tast for alcohol. I thought, hey, I have enough bad habits, who should I "work" towards acquiring another one. Then I married my husband, an ex-alcoholic, so we are happily married non-drinkers.
  • neva4saken
    neva4saken Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Alcohol devastated my family so it was something i swore i would never do .. so never had a drink and never will besides there are some good non alcoholic drinks out there ...
  • olso123
    olso123 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    You are not alone as a non alcohol drinker!