Calling turbo fire fanatics!!! =D

Options

Replies

• Stephinow
    Stephinow Posts: 273
    Options
    Same workouts as Cee. i was glad it was the "boom I got your boyfriend" one because i needed a pick me up at that point! LOL

Mariabee-I would have a hard time doing these in vegas!! LOL

LOVE that song!! It really kept me going yesterday. Today I did Core 20 and also did Zumba Ripped and Sentao. Gonna feel it in my abs in the morning...lol.
  • jflo2011
    jflo2011 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hello! I just found your thread. I started my round of Turbo Fire on 6/27/11. I am officially a fanatic, too! I feel sooo much better, and it has just been a week! Down 3 lbs (but some was related to monthly water weight:wink: )
  • shakemybooty
    shakemybooty Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Hi Jflo!

Today was HIIT 25 and Tone 30. My legs feel like rubber bands stretched to the snapping point. Hopefully that's a good thing! Happy 4th of July!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I find myself singing the songs ALL the time.
  • Stephinow
    Options
    First day of Week 2! Fire 45 EZ and Stretch 10 done. I had a really hard time completing Fire 45 today. I just wasn't in the mood in the first place and then it seemed like I just didn't have the energy. It really sucked! I hate feeling like that when I'm exercising :grumble: On the up side, I did burn 695 cals.
  • jflo2011
    jflo2011 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I find myself singing the songs ALL the time.

Me, too!!!
  • lovetowrite73
    lovetowrite73 Posts: 1,244 Member
    Options
    Morning!! Hello there, jflo!

Fire 45 EZ and Abs 10 this morning. I dogged it this morning though. I had a very long day yesterday, got in the bed late, eating wasn't that great (only at twice yesterday where I'm used to eating 5 times) and so my body didn't want to get out of the bed this morning. I still burned 438 calories though.
  • Stephinow
    Options
    Morning!! Hello there, jflo!

Fire 45 EZ and Abs 10 this morning. I dogged it this morning though. I had a very long day yesterday, got in the bed late, eating wasn't that great (only at twice yesterday where I'm used to eating 5 times) and so my body didn't want to get out of the bed this morning. I still burned 438 calories though.

Awesome getting that in! I just had a day like that yesterday. Good for you.
  • lovetowrite73
    lovetowrite73 Posts: 1,244 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! You all are too quiet in here! Did HIIT 25 and Sculpt 30 this morning for 466 calories. Love it! Almost done with this month!
  • Stephinow
    Options
    GOOD MORNING, LADIES!!! Wow, this thread has been quite. I've had some personal stuff going on so I haven't been on here lately, but what's more is I haven't done TF in 3 days :noway:...smh. Anyway, I'm back on track and will be picking up where I left off. I did do Zumba on Wednesday though. I hope everyone is still going at. Have a great day, everyone!
  • shakemybooty
    Options
    GOOD MORNING, LADIES!!! Wow, this thread has been quite. I've had some personal stuff going on so I haven't been on here lately, but what's more is I haven't done TF in 3 days :noway:...smh. Anyway, I'm back on track and will be picking up where I left off. I did do Zumba on Wednesday though. I hope everyone is still going at. Have a great day, everyone!

Ditto what she said except for it's been longer than 3 days for me!! Back to it tomorrow!!
  • mariabee
    mariabee Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I am back from vacation and am ready to get back into it. Wow, a week of bad food choices and I feel like I'm back to square one, super bloated and exhausted. I only managed to get in one HIIT workout in the hotel room, but I think I walked a million miles so hopefully that will counter all the McDonald's and Subway. I was so happy to eat a huge salad for dinner last night.

I am going to just continue on with Week 4 tonight, so Fire 45EZ and Stretch, I never thought I would say "I can't wait to workout!"

What happened to getnfitn2011 on this thread? Hope all is okay with her!!

Happy day guys!
  • shakemybooty
    Options
    Fire 45EZ last night. It felt like I never worked out a day before in my life. I thought I was going to die. It probably didn't help that I did it after dinner and I usually do it on an empty stomach. Hiit 25 and either stretch or tone 30 today. I'm going to wait a while and see if I can un-knot myself before then.
  • mariabee
    Options
    Fire 45EZ last night. It felt like I never worked out a day before in my life. I thought I was going to die. It probably didn't help that I did it after dinner and I usually do it on an empty stomach. Hiit 25 and either stretch or tone 30 today. I'm going to wait a while and see if I can un-knot myself before then.

I feel exactly the same when I take a break from working out. And why does Chalene call Fire 45EZ easy? It's not so easy!!! LOL!
  • shakemybooty
    Options
    Oh good, it's not just me! LOL I would rather do Fire 45 than 45EZ any time!

Managed to do hiit 25 and sculpt 30. Still feeling like crap. I drank gallons of water today. I tried to eat better. I took a vitamin. I've got my new knee brace on. I tightened my laces as tight as they will go so my feet aren't rubbed by the end of the workout.

I still felt like a 90 year old granny with a walker trying to jump during the HIIT workout. :blushing:
  • mariabee
    Options
    Well at least you're still exercising, right? Who cares if we need a walker afterwards! LOL, that's a funny vision. But I feel the same way. I've done some of my home videos bare foot, I think I may have already mentioned that. But I would think you need more support, than less.

Where did everyone go on this thread? It's really quiet.

Yesterday was my rest day and tonight I've been invited to a spin class, so I am foregoing the HIIT 20 / Sculpt 30 that you did yesterday. Maybe this is a good thing!

Happy Thursday!
  • shakemybooty
    Options
    Cee is on a cruise this week but she is still posting her workouts. She's an animal. Love her!

I've got Fire 30 and Abs 10 tonight. I can't remember if I've done Fire 30 before or not.

I've been working out later in the day and I think it's been making me sleep better.:bigsmile:
  • shakemybooty
    Options
    Finished TF 30. Skipped the abs today. Wasn't feeling it. I remember doing this workout before but it's been a really long time! The only thing I remembered about it was her saying that she's worked out with her friend for 17 years and that she always has a lot of energy. LOL
  • mariabee
    Options
    Oh yes, I remember Fire 30, I like that one. And I agree I think working out later in the day helps me sleep too, but don't you find your dinner time is all wonky? I prefer to eat after my workout and I'm eating dinner right now, at 8:30 at night (not good!).

I did that spin class tonight... oh man, my legs are going to be burning tomorrow. Back to TF tomorrow though.

Good night!
  • shakemybooty
    Options
    Hiit 25 and Tone 30 tonight. Tone 30 felt easier this time around. Must have kicked that walker to the curb! :wink: