Calling turbo fire fanatics!!! =D

Options
12346»

Replies

• mariabee
    mariabee Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Bye bye walker!

I haven't been staying on schedule, I missed Friday's workout and today I did a step class.

But back at it tomorrow.
  • shakemybooty
    shakemybooty Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Tf 60 and abs 10 today. Tf 60 was a new one for me. It was fun but a butt kicker. I didn't mind the butt kicking when I looked at my calorie burn though!
  • shakemybooty
    Options
    HIIT 30 for the first time today and Sculpt 30. I always lose track of how many sets I have left to go in the HIIT workouts and then I'm pleasantly surprised when I'm done. Who knew a bad memory had a nice benefit! I must have did a tougher workout with Sculpt because my arms hurt like crazy!
  • shakemybooty
    Options
    55EZ today. I thought it was TF 30 today so I was unpleasantly surprised that it was 55EZ. LOL I had to limp from the bed down the stairs so I was wondering how the workout was going to go. Turns out it went pretty well. :bigsmile:
  • SydandPaigesMom
    SydandPaigesMom Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I just completed day 2 of week 5 of the prep schedule. Fire 45 EZ (my butt it's easy!). Tomorrow is rest day!
  • SydandPaigesMom
    SydandPaigesMom Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Today was my first day of doing Sculpt 30. lol I think I could do stretch 10 on my own and have the timing down pretty good.