Thanksgiving Challenge!!

Options

Replies

• usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Usm did you join the 20's thread?

Yeah I did join the 20's thread. I am kind of confused about it though. Is it like this one that you track your progress? I wasn't sure if it was like that or just a way of talking to other people in their 20's trying to lose weight also.

I think its whatever you want it to be . At least thats the way I see it. Can I add you?

Sure you can add me. I kind of figured that' what it was whatever you want it to be. Which is fine with me the more the support the better. I love the dress by the way it is beautiful!!!!
    So I haven't weighed in yet this week I am on Friday so I will post it then. I have been feeling kind of crappy this week with my husband gone to Sgts course and not being able to go to the gym. I have still been working out but not my usual routine. Hopefully the scale will be good to me. I always worry :ohwell: if I am not burning a ton of calories if the scale is going to see a difference. I guess I will know in 2 days.
  • kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Ok I added you and good luck on your weigh in im sure you will do great.
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    Hos everyone else doing on the challenge. Havent seen any new threads or new post hope everyone is working hard!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Hmmm-- let's see-- 177 now. I think I'll shoot for 169 by then--

turkydance1.gif

Damn!! I sure thought I'd be farther along than 175 by now-- :grumble: Stinkin' hormones!!
    And I've been wayyyyyyy faithful with calories and exercise

Still shooting for 169, but not holding my breath. :angry:
  • vanessadawn
    Options
    Our thanksgiving in Canada has already passed, thankfully lol
  • laurabelle25
    Options
    Morning everyone!

I've done extremely well this week, only really skrewed up once on tues. (drank some beers, god i love a good pumpkin ale!:drinker: ) but I made up for it w/ extra exercise on wed and thurs. I've been running/walking the dog about 3 times a week, and i've started a new program: 30 day Shred, which is amazing so far (yesterday was my first day, wow what a workout:noway: ). so i'm hoping to really start losing those lbs!

However, did get down to 150.....FINALLY!
    That happened on Monday, so haven't lost anything since, but that's ok. I'm hoping that next Fri I could be down to 149 (maybe 148 even, if i work really hard :happy: )

Last week: 152
    This week: 150
    Thanksgiving goal: 146
    Overall Goal: 135

Good Luck and Stick With It Everyone!!!!
    Laura
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    No posts going on hope everyone one is still working hard and not giving up! Happy Halloween.
  • jill927
    jill927 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    :sad:

I GAINED 2 lbs.
  • laurabelle25
    Options
    It's ok Jill! Still keep w/ it, it'll come back off!

Keep your head up!!!!!

Laura
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Hi all -
    Good work, Laura. Jill - I feel your pain. For the first time since starting the challenge, I'm reporting a gain.
    Last week's weight: 136.6
    This week: 137.2
    I can't complain too much since I let my husband tempt me with lemon iced, lemon pound cake and I've binged before bed a few times. I'm actually relieved it's not worse. Hopefully, I'll have better news to report next Fri., but my goal of 132 at Thanksgiving seems rather elusive.
    Happy Halloween everyone - try to be good.
    Zaza
  • usmcwifeb15
    Options
    I am down 1.2 pounds this week so I need to lose 3.8 pounds within the next 4 weeks to reach my Thanksgiving goal. So I am getting close.
    Starting weight 158.5
    Starting weight with MFP 153.4
    10/17/08-150.4
    10/24/08-148.0
    Today's weight-146.8
  • usmcwifeb15
    Options
    HAPPY HALLLOWEEN ALL!:tongue:
  • nytoaz
    nytoaz Posts: 143
    Options
    Happy Halloween! Checking in...

Lost .6 pound since last check in.

Thanksgiving goal 122; 2 more to go.
  • usmcwifeb15
    Options
    Your doing an awesome job nytoaz keep up the good work!
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    Great job everyone and jill dont worry keep on going !
  • zaza54
    Options
    Hi all this morning after Halloween. It ended up being a frightful night - I lost track of how much candy I ate. :grumble: But, today is another day.
    Congrats to usmcwifeb15 for losing weight this week. :happy: Your Thanksgiving goal is within reach!
    Zaza
  • zaza54
    Options
    Congrats to you too nytoaz! :happy: Your'e almost at your goal!!!
  • nytoaz
    nytoaz Posts: 143
    Options
    Thanks for the support :smile: This is such a difficult time of the year; Halloween usually kicks off my weight gain. I'll be thrilled if I can maintain this weight until the holidays are over! I did go overboard last night, getting into the Halloween candy :grumble: , but today's a new day. After Thanksgiving challenge, we should do a New Year's challenge to get through the holidays. :happy:
  • jenifergotti
    jenifergotti Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I am stuck this week. I only lost .2! At least it was a loss. I think it put me in a bad mood though, cause today I ate like crazy and had enough eggnogg for half of my calories! :sad: I just have to remember that tomorrow is a new day! I also dumped the rest of the eggnog down the drain! I'm gonna work really hard this week and lose at least a pound. Now that I wrote it down, you are all my witnesses!
    Good luck this week, be strong! Congrats to all you losers this week! :happy:

96946.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • omid990
    omid990 Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    i'm already for this!!!
    height: 5'5''
    current weight: 142 lbs
    thanksgiving weight: 134 lbs.
    plus, i'm going to picky up strength training again and drink oodles of water!!!
    best of luck to everyone!!!