honeybunchthree Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I want in on this too!

Current weight: 166
    By Halloween 160
    By thanksgiving 155

Good luck to everyone!
    Options
    I'm in also. Hopefully I can lose 20 lbs by Thanksgiving. Good luck to everyone

Current weight: 216
  • laurabelle25
    Options
    ok, guys, i've already posted that i want to be apart of this challenge, but today i got a phone call from my wedding photographer, who also happens to be an old boss/friend, and he wants to do some engagement photos this Oct. or Nov.!!!!! Yikes!!!:frown:

So now more than ever this challenge is going to help, although i think i need to step it up a notch and try and get down to 144 by Halloween, then try and be at 138 by thanksgiving! AAAGGHHH So much work ahead! Help keep me motivated people i'm going to need lots of support!

Thanks!
    Laura

You can soooooo do this!!! It's so much easier to do when you have such a definite goal in mind: engagement pics, wedding, big trips, etc... You are going to look great!

Thanks for the motivation!!!! I really need it and it helps me to want to work even harder!!!!
  • Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    Options
    I'm in. I'm in!

I want twelve pounds of this stuff off of me by turkey day.

SW: 196
    CW: 164
    GW: 152 (for this challenge)

lol, you just had to mention the turkey, didn't you? :laugh:

Now I'm thinking if I do lose, it will come back on in that one day :tongue:
  • NB_Lady
    NB_Lady Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone's having a thin day!
    One day into it and I'm already having the munchies but resisting so far- the real killer for me will be the weekend (as usual)

This is a funny clip of the best ever wedding dance- I thought of you Laura (the girl who's getting married)- thought you and everyone else might get a chuckle out of it!

Enjoy!:laugh: Anne

http://www.snotr.com/video/1299
  • laurabelle25
    Options
    NB Lady- That was an awesome video!!!! thanks, if i could only talk my fiance into that !
  • Linzy10
    Options
    Hello. I am new to this website, but I would like to get into the Thanksgiving Day Challenge to get a jump start on losing weight. Here's my stats today:

Weight 175.00
    Height 5"7'
    Thanksgiving Day Goal 165.00
    Overall Goal 150.00 (hope to go beyond that)
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Good evening all-
    Just checking in. I haven't been as good as I'd hoped, but I'm stopping the eating nonsense right now and heading to my bedroom to watch tv - far from the kitchen.
    jill927, are we weighing in tomorrow morning? If so, I better run up and down the stairs a few times tonight.:laugh:
  • jillb2727
    Options
    I'm so in! I've been doing this for one month today & have lost 6-7#! I am so psyched! I know I can do more! My goal is 12# by Thanksgiving!!!!

Good luck everyone! Let's hold each other accountable!! :wink:
  • jill927
    jill927 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Checking in: I have the plague. No, I just have like a cold AND a stomach flu, so I feel like I have the freakin' plague. Maybe it'll help me lose weight and not just make me so lazy that I gain weight! (Not the way I'd CHOOSE to lose weight, but i'll take what i can get)
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'm in!

I want twelve pounds of this stuff off of me by turkey day.

SW: 196
    CW: 164
    GW: 152 (for this challenge)

lol, you just had to mention the turkey, didn't you? :laugh:

Now I'm thinking if I do lose, it will come back on in that one day :tongue:

I could've been realy corny and said "I want twelve pounds of this "stuffing" outta me by turkey day. :laugh: :indifferent:
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    jill927-
    Sorry to hear you're under the weather. On the bright side, you will probably lose weight. Then, all you have to do is ride that momenetum. But, I do hope you feel better - it's not a fun way to lose weight.
    On the bright side, I think the challenge is working. I'm down 1 pound and have 6 pounds to go by Thanksgiving (I had actually gained a little after joining the challenge, but now I'm on the right track). Am off to my exercise class. Have a good day all!
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    considering thanks giving is next weekend in canada.... i wont join this challenge :laugh: ...
  • NB_Lady
    NB_Lady Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Yikes- I gained a pound!! :explode:
    Can't say I'm surprised and the weekend likely won't help me either BUT there's always next week right?

Good luck to eveyone else. I was kind of lax on the exercise this week so it's back to the gym for me on Monday!

My Thanksgiving is next week too but I live on the border so celebrate both!

Have a great weekend everyone!:smile:
    Hope you're feeling better today Jill!!:flowerforyou: :
  • Morningflower
    Options
    I am definately in! I am 30 pounds over my ideal weight - So for this challenge, I will aim for atleast half! I am so excited! thanks for posting this!:flowerforyou:
  • laurabelle25
    Options
    ok guys, had a "bad" day, actually, a really bad lunch. I was so stressed at work and with wedding BS, i was craving some sonic drive in, and well, I ate an entire cheeseburger, small fries and a butterfinger blast shake.:sad:
    I'm so mad at myself, but at the same time i really, really enjoyed it. this week has been nothing but go, go, go and finally it's friday!!!!:drinker: i did lift weights twice this week, along with keeping busy, aka cleaning and what not, but still, i shouldn't have gone to eat out. And i know i should go walk the dog or something just even if it's for alittle while, but i am so wanting to sit on my deck and just have a cold one! aaaggghhhhh!:explode:

-Laura
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I weigh in tomorrow and I am praying that I will be at 300 or less..I've been doing well this week and need to stay on track tonight to hit my mini goal for tomorrow
  • Hope6804
    Options
    I'd like to join even though we don't have Thanksgiving but a challenge is a challenge and a challenge is what I need.
    I'd like to hope for at least 10lbs a newbie I'm hoping not to be disappointed.:huh:

Current weight 184

Thanksgiving goal 174

Future goal 147

95353.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • jill927
    jill927 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I just got back from my cousin's wedding, and let me tell you I feel great! lol. I totally blew my cals, but at the same time one of my cousin's told me like I look like a redheaded barbie doll, and my uncle who sat by me at dinner was like "here have some bread, you're too skinny." lol. SO not too skinny, but proud! I can't believe how many people noticed! :)
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    And you should be proud! You look terrific! :flowerforyou: