128 lbs GONE w/ Pics

Options

Replies

• ajanmillie
    ajanmillie Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! way to go for sticking to your goals. I am so inspired right now.
  • skschuler
    skschuler Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I know you posted looking for motivation but your journey has motivated me! You look so amazing and healthy! I'm impressed with your dedication. Thank you for posting! You should be proud of yourself!
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    SO AWESOME!!! Inpiration to me! You look great, you look like a diff woman! I can't wait to lose my 70 more lbs. Maybe more :) WTG!
  • lopo
    lopo Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great. I am just getting started with about as much to lose as you did in the beginning. Do you have any advice on how to stay motivated. I seem to start a new diet every monday and always say " I will do it tomorrow". I just can't seem to get it together.
  • StephanieDuckie
    Options
    Amazing! You look fantastic! What an inspiration you are! =]
  • Ohiopugmom
    Ohiopugmom Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    wow! amazing! congrats (and i like your new haircut too :) )
  • SweetTeaBlossom
    Options
    I applaud the strength and dedication it took for your lifestyle change. You look marvelous. You will lose those last 15 pounds. I know you can do it. :smile:

I wish I could give you advice, but I'm new to all of this.

3138468.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • boronda_1999
    Options
    great job
  • larnett12
    larnett12 Posts: 6
    Options
    wow! u look awesome... thanks for sharing. it's great motivation! :)
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! You look like a different person!
  • mlecin
    mlecin Posts: 16
    Options
    Yay - I finally found your posting again! I really wanted to share your pics and story with my husband.

Great job! You're an inspiration!
  • DanielleOsinchuk
    DanielleOsinchuk Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You are absolutely gorgeous and an inspiration at that!!! I am plateaued after 16 pounds and am frustrated as heLL! lol. I too want to lost another 15 and then I'm done... needing a boost but your pics are enough for me to get my butt back in gear i think! You look amazing. Congrats on all of your hard work it certainly has paid off! Good luck on your remaining journey!
  • along21291
    along21291 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    wow congratulations you look great!
  • yuli23
    yuli23 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing !!! Can't wait for that to be me one day ....
  • pinkgirlzoe
    pinkgirlzoe Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    wow u look amazing!!!! bet your hubby is sooooooo proud of you xxxxx
  • nlsalvatore
    nlsalvatore Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! Way to go - you look wonderful and have a great attitude towards being healthy! Very inspiring!
  • catmandw
    catmandw Posts: 1
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!! Such an inspiration! Just remember how much you've lost already and think, pah! 15lbs is nothing! Just keep doing what you're doing and it will come off, it'll just take a bit longer cos you're so close to your goal! Good luck! x
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful, and such an inspiration!
  • Mkmassey3
    Mkmassey3 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, and your story and determination gave me goose bumps! I love your positive attitude. How very proud you must be of your progress. Congratulations to you on your success and kick those last few pounds to the curb forever! I can't wait to read your "I made it" story...keep us all posted! :flowerforyou:
  • andyp10
    andyp10 Posts: 11
    Options
    Well Done
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!