128 lbs GONE w/ Pics

Options

Replies

• OttawaJeannie
    Options
    Wow! You have done an amazing job! You look like a different, happier, person. I am so prooud of you and I don't even know you. You can do this last 15lbs. Shake it up. Challenge yourself. You CAN do it!
  • danniphantom25
    danniphantom25 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    you so pretty :) wow that's really amazing how did you keep going motivationally it seems im falling behind & i get discouraged quickly :/
  • LaurenVictoria19
    Options
    you look amazing!!
  • NHGirl23
    NHGirl23 Posts: 2,657 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look just fabulous!! Simple amazing job!!
  • rnprincess
    rnprincess Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Amazing! The pictures are so inspiring. Sometimes in the day to day of doing everything people do not notice, but your photo transformation speaks volumes. Keep it up, you will conquer those final 15ish pounds. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • DaisyAguilar4
    Options
    oh my gosh u look great !!!! way to go hope the best for you..
  • JohnnyChizzel
    JohnnyChizzel Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    nice job!
  • MarielElizabeth
    Options
    THANK YOU FOR MOTIVATING ME!!!!!!!! :-)
  • MAK_01
    MAK_01 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations. Thank you so much for sharing your story.
  • miller32807
    miller32807 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Wow, awesome!! You have done an amazing job with this. You were and still are such a beautiful woman! You are a true inspiration!!!
  • monica2410
    monica2410 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    You're such an inspiration! WTG!
  • staceyoldt
    staceyoldt Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You Go Girl!!! congrat's
  • carradoc
    carradoc Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    OMFG!!!!!
    Girl you are a success and an inspiration to us all!
  • jacksamjack
    jacksamjack Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Young lady you are an utter inspiration - your pictures are fabulous and you look absolutely stunning! Well done. Please do not loose heart - it is completely normal to reach a plateau and level out for a while. The most important advice I can give you is to keep using MFP, every single day. Your remaining weight will shift, it will be slow.

Give yourself a break!! You seem to have exactly the right attitude - it is a lifestyle change. You may actually have reached a natural weight point for your body too - and you have already lost the equivalent of another person!!

Good luck in your continued quest, and thank you - you have really made me smile today!:flowerforyou:
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You don't even look like the same girl!! Gorgeous! Keep doing what u are doing, I'm sure u will reach your goal. Although I think u look amazing just the way you are now!! A true inspiratiion!!!!
  • shelcof
    shelcof Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Wow, that was the motivation I needed this morning...thank you! YOU LOOK WONDERFUL!
  • swillis21
    swillis21 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!! You are so gorgeous! I'm sure friends and family have notcied how healthy you are now, and you are such an inspiration to all of us on mfp too!!! You can most definitely finish what you've started, but don't forget to give yourself and huge pat on the back first! :D
  • muddertrucker3
    muddertrucker3 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING. you should be very very proud!
  • notapromqueen
    notapromqueen Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Wow girl! You look AWESOME!!!! Great job!
  • WADA58
    WADA58 Posts: 9
    Options
    Wow you look great, isn't amazing how much your looks can change. You look wonderful. Great job, i wish i can help with advice but im barley starting my self. keep it up u can do it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!