12346»

Replies

• SueHerm
    SueHerm Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I only eat people

I heard we taste like chicken...
    Is that true?

more like rattlesnake.I feel I am much more evolved than all you plant and animal eaters.I am also helping the planet because we all know there is just to many damn people.Im thinning the herd .......your welcome lol:laugh:

Hahahaha! And people provide the highest degree of bioavailability!
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    Pescetarian...includes fish
    Lacto...includes milk
    Ovo...includes eggs
    Lacto-ovo...includes both milk and eggs
    Vegan (sometimes known as "Strict vegetarian")...excludes all animal products
    Fruitarian...only fruit.

Let me know if I'm forgetting any classifications.

I have actually heard the term, "bacontarian". A vegetarian that eats bacon.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Sanya77
    Sanya77 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I am lacto vegetarian but my husband and kids eat everything and I don't mind cooking for them. I don't eat for spiritual reasons. :smile:
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I don't care who is or who is not a vegetarian. It doesn't matter to me one way or the other.

I do, however, take offense to people that try to tell me that I will get cancer and be a sickly young death magnet for eating meat. But that's like 0.01% of vegetarians that are like that, and it is NOT the vegetarianism that causes them to say that. They are just opinionated mean little people to begin with. :flowerforyou:
  • barbiex3
    barbiex3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm a vegetarian. It makes me happy. That's my business.

If it's not for you, that's yours.

:happy:

Amen!

exactly. people need to calm down
  • AniMarieSt
    AniMarieSt Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I have to wonder what happened that would make you paint millions of people with the same broad brush? Or that you feel the need to hate, disrespect and judge so much you felt the need to create a thread just to spread your hate, disrespect and judgement?

I was a vegetarian for five years previously. I can see both sides

You and a few others missed the entire point of the post.

Its a joke.

It's a hint that perhaps neither side should take it so seriously, and make it into an argument.

I'll never again create a thread that is a blatant joke thinking people will actually get a laugh. Wow.
  • kleavitt1992
    kleavitt1992 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I'm not a vegetarian and I have no problem with that being anyone's life choice but the title of the post is what upset ppl/ had them click on it ur not a better person than me for being a vegetarian we all try our best everyday whether u eat meat or not has nothing to do with it let's all stop the self righteousness and just admit we r all ppl saying things like that are going to upset ppl
  • skinnyhopes
    skinnyhopes Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    God made animals for a reason :P
This discussion has been closed.