BWL~All teams

Options
1235»

Replies

• jennNva
    jennNva Posts: 142
    Options
    Great job at the pizza place !!- I admire you!! I have company tonight and of course they wanted pizza I have to go get and I've managed to stay away so far. I'm trying really hard to stick to my plan. And to even stay within your calories!!! Good for you!! :happy:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Jenn. Did you make it thru the temptation last night? It's SO hard when you have company.

My dear, sweet husband surprised me with a BIG breakfast this morning (eggs, ham, tators, toast)...I was smiling and thinking "OH GAWD...it's going to be a rough day!":noway: Instead of saying "Damn..now I have to walk my *kitten* off this morning, IN THE COLD, to make up for this 500 calorie breakfast."...I smiled and said, "Awww thank you, honey..you're are TOO kind!!!":laugh:
  • Losing_It
    Options
    Ok, I survived Day 19 but I had to work my butt off!:grumble: I just finished 40 minutes of Sweatin' To The Oldies & then 20 on the exercise bike! I'm whipped!:explode: Only 11 more days to go....but then what?:huh:
  • jennNva
    Options
    As far as the nice breakfast - that was sooo sweet! It's the thought that counts. That would be a tough one to turn down. Talk about temptation. I did well with the company and the pizza. It sure did smell good in the car on the way home. I stuck to my cockpot turkey chili and stayed within my calories :happy: Glad to hear you survived and worked your butt off! Good job!!
  • Losing_It
    Options
    Day 20 is over and I have 7 calories left!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm getting a cold or something:grumble: ( fever, sore-throat, headache) so tomorrow may be easy...
  • jennNva
    Options
    Hello everyone! Well I've been doing good with staying under my calories but I joined in late so I've been good for about a week now and even through weekend company. Losing_it I hope you're feeling better! :smile:
  • Losing_It
    Options
    Hey everyone. I'm better, thanks for asking, Jenn!:flowerforyou: I'm still going strong on the challenge...I can't believe there's only 8 days left!!!!!!!! We may have to make a November challenge....well at least up until Turkey day!:laugh:
  • Losing_It
    Options
    24th is a good day (other than sodium).I've had a lot of exercise today!! I made homemade chili for dinner tonight....yum'O! Have a good weekend, everyone!:flowerforyou:
  • jennNva
    Options
    I've done well calorie wise - I like making my crockkpot chili also. I tried a new recipe tonight for baked chicken digin. It's 320 cal per cup and was very good! I hope we continue this challenge until turkey day at least. More company coming then. We'll deal with that then. Hope everyone has a great weekend! :smile:
  • Losing_It
    Options
    I hear ya, Jenn...I'm not ready for the October challenge to be over..we may have to move it up to Turkey Day...but I'm sure I'm going to blow on turkey day...I can't wait!:laugh:
  • Losing_It
    Options
    26th is almost finished...I can't believe I've made it this far....only 5 days to go and I've kept this promise to myself! I'm going out of town this weekend and I may have a day off...MAJORLY!!!:laugh: I would have had a binge fest today if not for this challenge.
  • Losing_It
    Options
    I did GREAT on the 27th.....hopefully today (28th) goes as planned!:bigsmile:
  • Losing_It
    Options
    Oh..I finally thought of a NON-FOOD reward! I'm going to buy myself some new jeans.:drinker: I'm tired of having plumber's butt because my jean's won't stay up! :laugh: I wasn't going to buy any 12's but I figured once I move on to a 10, my mom can wear them.
  • Losing_It
    Options
    28th rocked!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: I can't believe I've been such a good girl!:laugh:
  • jennNva
    Options
    Hey losing it !! Sorry for the late reply. It's been chaos around here. I'm up for the same challenge for Nov (maybe except for turkey day). I stayed within range for all of Oct. I know it's gonna get hard with the holidays coming. That just means I have to work out more. Are you in with me?