Almost 110 lbs lost in 22 weeks with pics

Options
jhardenbergh
jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
I began my weightloss/lifestyle change on January 13th. I cut out fast food, alcohol, and starchy carbs completely. I still have a little ways to go. I wanna lose at least another 40-50 lbs. It's funny now, even though I am eating minimal calories, I feel that if I don't exercise at least 6 days a week, I am cheating. My workouts usually consist anywhere from 30-60 minutes mostly cardio type of workouts like brisk walks, cardio boxing, bike riding. I figure once I get down to my goal weight I will start working out with weights more, however having found some loose skin in the midsection, I am gonna start working on my abs a little, gonna buy a medicine ball some other items. My wife is doing it with me and together we've lost a total of 200 lbs in 22 weeks.

Starting Weight - enormous gut pic, that was an eye opener

fatsidebelly.jpg

Front View

IMG00001-20110122-2045.jpg

Down around 87 lbs

014.jpg

Down around 87 lbs

013.jpg

Down 109 lbs

109downfrontview.jpg

Down 109 lbs

109downsideview.jpg

From what I am hearing, the easiest part of weight loss is the losing of the weight, the hard part is keeping it off. I am under doctor, psychologist, trainer, and nutitionist supervision.

When I started my BP was 146/88 pre hypertension now it's 110/60

My A1C was 10.0 diabetic now it's 5.0 normal range

My Glucose level on a fast was 243 now it's 85

My cholesterol was always fine, but now it's in that Very Very Good Range, don't really remember what the number is.

I feel a whole lot better. I am happier. I am healthy. Energy level is amazing. Still a little embarrassed where I started, all I know is now I am as light as I was in highschool, but with more muscle.

I would like to Thank all of myfitnesspal friends on here for their continued support.

Replies

• splashwags
    splashwags Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Great job and amazing work...
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    What a fantastic job! you've changed your life for the better, my friend!
  • Aeliyah
    Aeliyah Posts: 247
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats to you, and your wife too!
  • kristiedavis1
    Options
    That is incredible. You look great and the numbers are awesome! I'm inspired.
  • kesteele
    kesteele Posts: 127
    Options
    OH my goodness you are so amazing!!!! you have gotten yourself into great health and if you keep going your health will be superb!!!!! Keep it up!!!!!
  • vdavis_89
    vdavis_89 Posts: 334
    Options
    Great Job!! You look fantastic!
  • photorific
    photorific Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Inspiring - thanks! WTG!!! :happy:
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! You look great.
  • Hyster1
    Hyster1 Posts: 75
    Options
    Great job keep up the amazing work!!!!
  • LilChickPea
    LilChickPea Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! What's even better is that you are so much healthier. What an amazing job you have done :drinker:
  • sister_bear
    sister_bear Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Rockin'! Great job! You look amazing! :smile:
  • LovingMe19
    LovingMe19 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing!!
  • icerose137
    icerose137 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Big congratulations to you and your wife! That is fantastic for both of you. :drinker: Here's to your continued success.
  • akaugher
    akaugher Posts: 8
    Options
    Fantastic job! You are doing amazing! Seriously. Keep it up and you are definitely and inspiration! :)
  • healthykae
    healthykae Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration!
    Thank you for sharing it!
  • duitsmana
    duitsmana Posts: 17
    Options
    You look awesome!! Great job on all your hard work =)
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Awesome, awesome job!!!!!!!
  • vsetter
    vsetter Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Great job!!!
  • dcladydi
    dcladydi Posts: 95
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations.... keep keeping on... You can do it!
  • kidzpastorlynn
    Options
    What an inspiration you are! No surgery? I am impressed. I need to find more motivation and determination. I haven't been feeling real good lately, but I just know if I push through and lose this weight I will feel better, too. Thanks for sharing!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!