Replies

• chelle1a
    chelle1a Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great!!!
  • CoilyRob
    CoilyRob Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!! Keep up the excellent work.
  • krlaws2
    krlaws2 Posts: 47
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! Congrats!
  • Adsnwfld
    Adsnwfld Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work
  • binkybaby1
    binkybaby1 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Great job you look great!! Its awesome that you and your wife are doing it together. Nothing beats support!
  • kacarter1017
    kacarter1017 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    You look terrific, but my favorite part is the enormous improvement in your health. You've probably added 10 years to your life. Great job!
  • lily1972
    lily1972 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I am extremely impressed!!! Wow!:bigsmile: :drinker:
  • mom23nuts
    mom23nuts Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Wow....you lost all 3 of my kids in weight! and they are 8, 6 and 21 months!

You have really made a huge change in your life and man does it show!

Keep up the great work!!

Happy Father's Day!
  • Solat37_Neil
    Solat37_Neil Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    That's a solid 5lbs EVERY week for 22 weeks?? OUTSTANDING brother!! You are one serious MANIAC!!! Stunning effort man, I'd love you on my buddy list!
  • sprinkies
    sprinkies Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    holy crap!!!! good job!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you look fantastic and so healthy!
  • shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! You look amazing!!
  • luvmybentley
    luvmybentley Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look 15 years younger than when you started:) Amazing transformation!
  • BLACKBUNNY53
    BLACKBUNNY53 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You are a great inspiration to us all GOOD JOB!!!!!
  • ashesoh1234
    ashesoh1234 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Totally awesome! You look - and you must feel - great!
  • Angela1022
    Angela1022 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • T0M0
    T0M0 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing pictures. Well done, an inspiration to us all.
  • rachy_09
    rachy_09 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    thats amazing well done you look fab!:happy:
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    holy moly, you look AWESOME! congrats!
  • codypedler
    codypedler Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Awesome weight loss man, only thing i would suggest is start doing weights, one by product of an all cardio and cal deficit diet is losing muscle as well. not wanting to budlk up is one thing, but you can burn as many cals lifting for a good 20 mins, as you would doing cardio for the same amount of time.
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    Awesome weight loss man, only thing i would suggest is start doing weights, one by product of an all cardio and cal deficit diet is losing muscle as well. not wanting to budlk up is one thing, but you can burn as many cals lifting for a good 20 mins, as you would doing cardio for the same amount of time.

Do to my dietary restrictions, I can't really do any heavy lifting, more like endurance lifting low weights high reps. I probably will start doing it again soon. I have lost some lean mass through my process, but not too much according to my scale. According to my scale out of the 109 lbs, I've lost 15 lbs of lean muscle mass. I know the scale method isn't the most accurate a lot can change it from how hydrated you are to how you step on the scale, but according to my exercise physiologist she says when you lose the amount of weight I am it's inevitable that some will be lean. She is gonna hit me with the calipers that are much more accurate than the scale once I get within 30 lbs of my goal weight, it will be more accurate that way. My arms and calves haven't gone down too much which is good. The one area I worry about is my stomach and she says the only way to lose that is through cardio, you can tone through workouts, but as long as all that fat is still there you'll never really look tone. I do some wii games that help with resistance training, like EA Active Sports.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!